Chapter 54: Anabella (2) [R-18]
992 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  Vincent princess carried a trembling in excitement half-naked Bella who had her arms wrapped around his neck and looked at him as if he was her 'God'.

  "That was hot, brother, hehe. I love that."  Annie giggled as she lay on the bed with her chin on top of her hands.

  "Vincent, make her yours already. I almost can't wait anymore." Emma also was lying on the bed under the moonlight. 

  Anna, Emily, and Emilia also were on the bed while looking at them.

  "I want to hear her moans," added Emily near her sister.

  Vincent neared the bed. He put down Bella and began to fully undress her.

  Bella hesitated but still assisted him. 

  In a few seconds, she became naked. Vincent moved back a little and looked at her flat chest that had two hard pink nipples pointing ahead.

  "Sorry, I'm sorry, husband! *Sob* My chest is very small compared to my other sisters, s-so you can't enjoy it." *Sob* Bella sobbed and hides her face as she didn't want to see his dissatisfaction. But suddenly, she felt a push.

  She fell on the bedsheet and looked at him who was already naked above her and looked into her eyes. Her head was between his hands on the bed. 

  "Dear Bella, I don't care what size you have, the only thing I want is love and loyalty, so please don't cry. Look at this from the other side. You are unique, compared to them. Your body, hair, affinity, voice, attitude, everything is unique. They are also unique in their way. I love you all. I will try my best to make you all happy with me, but my road might be covered in flesh and blood. Are you sure you want to tie your life with me?" said Vincent as he wiped her tears with a big finger. He already knew the answer, but still asked.

  Bella's heart trembled as tears began to fall again. 

  She smiled brightly under the moonlight and placed her hands on his bare chest and slightly pushed him back. 

  Vincent was confused about why she pushed him, but then saw why. 

  He saw her hands move down. She slowly spread her smooth legs and opened her drenched wet little pussy with two hands. It was so hot inside that the moment she opened her, he saw a faint hot air leaving it under the chilly forest air.

 Bella smiled happily and looked into his sexy eyes. "Husband, here, look, this is now yours, so please, take good care of it from now on. Hehehe." 

  Vincent bent down and kissed lovingly her soft lips for a few seconds before moving down to kiss her neck, shoulder, nipples, and bell.

  "This is mine, all of this is mine," said Vincent before straightening his back. He grabbed his hard cock, positioned himself at her entrance and rubbed it lightly.

  "Oh my god… my Vincent…." she felt something hard touch her sacred hole before slowly entering.

  "Ahh…" her eyes shook as she grabbed his hands and wrapped her legs around him.

  "Hehehehe, I love you, love you, love you! Husband, take me!" a crazed smile appeared on her face as she felt her hymen break off. The scene she dreamed of is finally here! 

  When his dick fully entered, her body trembled, back arched, eyes rolled back while her tongue left her sweet little mouth and she cummed so hard that almost fainted. 

  Vincent held her smooth little waist with both hands and waited for her trembling to cease. 

 

  Her trembling ceased only slightly and he heard her sweet voice.

  "YESS! MORE! FUCK ME MORE!! RAVISH MY PUSSY!!! " Bella screamed so loud that even the girl's hearts shook a bit. She never felt such bliss could exist. The feeling of a big hard cock that she dreamt of countless times at night being finally inside her, made her crazy. 

  Vincent's red eyes almost shine in passion and lust from her declaration. He held her tightly and moved back.

  "As you wish."

  *PAHH!*

  "AAHHHHH!!"

  *PAHH!*

  "YES!"

  *PAHH!*

  "AHH, MORE!

  *PAHH!*

  "BREAK ME WITH YOUR COCK, DEAR!"

  *PAHH!*

  "AHH! HUSBAND, I'M Cumming!!!" Her legs and head arched. Bella's eyes were nowhere to be seen, her tongue never went back into her mouth after his first push. Her tears of happiness again drenched her face. 

  *PAHH!*

  "..." under another attack, she fainted. She reached heaven.

  Vincent paused for a second as he look at her face contorted in ecstasy before gently holding her waist and moving back to give another push. 

  *PAHH!*

  *PAHH!*

  *PAHH!*

  …

  Bella felt that she reached the apex of pleasure. 

  Even though she fainted, her body still cummed 16 times in a row in an hour of his intense thrusts. Vincent also calmed down his thrusts a bit.

  *Pahh*

  *Pahh*

  *Pahh*

  …

  Another hour passed. 

  Bella felt that something soft touching her lips while something big and hot constantly entered her down below that made her cumm once again. 

  She slowly opened her eyes and saw him gently playing with her pink lips while in and out of her sloppy pussy. She also felt that some hot liquid was inside the place she had never felt before.

  She wrapped her arms and legs around him once more.

  "Hehehe... I love you so much as well as your strong, big, and hard cock inside of me." giggled Bella as she bit her lower lip.

  Vincent heard it take her lips again and buried himself deep inside her once more.

  *PAHH!!*

  "ahhhhhhh! Husband!! My pussy can't take it anymore, I will die!" She trembled and her back arched once again as she tightened her hold on him and cummed.

  Vincent hugged while releasing his hot semen into her. 

  Meanwhile near them. 

  "Ah.. sister.. don't.." Emily tried to stop Emma from licking her wet pussy but surrendered in the end. Seeing how long Vincent fucked Bella while listening to her moans for 2 hours made them all go crazy.

  Annie also joined and started to kiss and lick Emily's tits while Emma licked her pussy.

  "Oh god… I need Vincent's cock so much…" moaned Emily. She craving his cock right now as she grabbed their heads and cummed.

  Anna and Emilia also lost patience.

  Emilia was at Anna's crotch and sucking her wet pussy.

  "Anna, your pussy is quite tasty, you know?" said Emilia as she was on her knees with her juicy ass raised while holding Anna's spread thighs and bent down to lick her pussy.

  Anna held her head gently while the other hand squeezed her tits. 

  Suddenly she saw someone and she bit her lip in joy.

  "Huh? AHHHH!!"

  ...

  A minute earlier. 

  Vincent, who just finished filing Bella's pussy with his sperm, kissed her forehead and moved back, pulling out his still hard cock from her tight pussy that still tried to milk him.

  Bella was so tired as never in her entire life. She didn't want to move even a finger in this state of bliss.

  She saw Vincent leaving her and want to stop him but her mind was clouded in ecstasy that she forgot how to speak. She could only look at his cock leaving her pussy. She decided to fall asleep and nearby voices don't bother her at all.

  Vincent separated from Bella before covering her with a blanket. 

  He looked at others and smiled. They were all waiting for him. 

  He moved a bit on the side and grabbed a big and juicy ass in front of him. He positioned himself and pushed.

  "Huh? AHHHH!!" Emilia felt someone grabbing her ass and entering her pussy from behind while she sucked Anna.

  Vincent held her big ass and began to bang her warm pussy madly. She arched her body as her eyes rolled back.

  *PAHH!* *PAHH!* *PAHH!*

  Their nighttime still didn't end.

  …..

  Meanwhile, in the Imperial Palace. Emperor's chamber.

  *Pahh*

  "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me more!" the girl was pressed to the wall as her pussy was ravished by Mark non-stop. 

  He is a warrior of 3rd rank, so his endurance is big, better than Vincent's. 

  "Little whore, do you want my sperm, tell me." Mark held her perky ass and fucked it from behind.

  "Yesss……." Mark already broke her an hour ago. 

  "Tell me to whom you belong too. Who is your owner? Who is your master? Whose dick do you crave for? Answer me, little voluptuous bitch." Mark continued to fuck her without caring if she felt pain or not. 

  She hesitated, but after another *Clap* she screamed.

  "I belong to my emperor! He is my owner and my master! My pussy craves his dick so badly!" Her eyes rolled and her tongue was out. 

  "Good girls always should be rewarded. What do you want?" *Clap* *Clap*... He asked while fucking her pussy.

  "I.. Ahh! I want your semen! My pussy needs your hot sperm!" This young 15 years old girl's new life would be to be locked in the palace and wait to be ravished and pray to all gods that Mark will not get bored with her. 

  Her father informed her mother about her 'education' in the imperial palace. So she will be in the dark for the time being.

  "I like your answer."

  *PAHH!*

  "AHHHhhh!!" Her blond head arched back and touched Mark's chest as he tightly held her and cummed last time inside of her. She fainted. 

  After he defiled this young voluptuous girl, Mark removed his dick from her pussy and released his hold of her.

  *Drop*

  The girl fell on the floor, unmoving.

  "Sigh… What a nice toy. Time to read a bit." said Mark and sat in the chair near the table. 

  "Toy 1, come here and clean him, fast," Mark ordered to one of the young girls in their 20s 

on the bed, that was all conscious but their eyes were dull. 

  The purple-haired girl with huge tits swiftly came to Mark, dropped on her knees and with a blank look grabbed his wet cock and started sucking it without care. 

  *Slurp~*

  "Yes, clean it well." 

  He put his left hand on her head as she moved up and down and picked the report.

  'Let's look at what we have there. I'm really curious why a little naughty daughter of mine is so interested in that little town.' 

  'Oh, the appearance of two women with "Perfect" affinity!? And one of them is 27 years old that had a "Double-Perfect'' to Fire and Wind, while another one is a 9 years old girl and also had "Perfect" in Water and High in Light!? How the fuck did I miss them? 

  Huh?... Meyers? Anna and Annie Mayers…But didn't die with Vincent while Annie went missing? They said there were two corpses of an adult girl and a young boy when their house burned up that day.

  There is also Vincent. 9 years old? What? He is 4-5 only, and he killed 12 people while eating someone's spine in the cafeteria under the crowd's gaze? 

  Vincent… From the day of your birth, I knew that you are a special child. He is 4 years old but has already killed 12 older guys on his own. 

  Hahaha. I was tricked. Tricked by a 4 years old boy. Only he could do that, not Anna, and not Annie. Haha.' thought to himself Merk and rage-filled his entire being. 

  *Smash!*

  His left hand that holds a girl's head is squeezed and her head blown up. 

  Her brain matter flew on him, on the floor, everywhere. Her headless body falls near the chair. 

  The girls on the bed trembled in terror as they saw him looking at them.

  "That bitch had such a talent and I didn't know it while she was with me all this time… With her, I would have managed to join the Red Cloud Sect, but now…" Mark said and raised his hand.

  *Swoosh~*

  From his right hand, a flow of strong fire was released towards the bed.

  "Aaahhh!!" The girls screamed as they were burned alive. Their skin turned black while their eyes, tits, and other delicate parts burned first. 

  "Can't look at you anymore, a bunch of filthy whores."  said with disgust. 

  *Crack* the burned wooden bed cracked, or maybe it was bones. 

  The bed disappeared and bodies turned into ash in 20 seconds under his powerful fire element. The fire was very directed so only the bed and a bit of other furniture were destroyed.

  "Fuck! It was said that my daughter made a massacre in Bern town for Vincent while going into the forest to search for him. But why… 

  Back then she said that she found herself a husband. 

  Haha. My daughter falls in love with her blood brother. 

  They still would be not far away from the town, but the direction they were headed was towards our border with the elven kingdom, also, the forest itself is filled with bandits and magical beasts. Even I can't risk there. But, I… I still can try to find them."  Mark swiftly dressed up and called out.

  "Enter."

  *Creak*

  Four opened and his male servant entered.

  "I'm listening to your orders, my majesty." 

  "Bring 100 soldiers and 40 1st ranked mages to chase Anna, Annie, and Vincent Mayers who is heading towards the elven kingdom judging by the direction of the found corpses. Do not harm them. I need them alive, especially the girls, understand? Go." ordered Mark.

  "As you wish, your majesty." He bowed once more and swiftly left. He doesn't care about what happened here. 

  Mark turned around and looked at the fainted girl before heading slowly towards the window. 

  

  'Anna… oh, my dear Anna. You are mine and always will be.' mumbled to himself Mark as he looked at the moon high in the sky.

  …..

_____________

Author's note: "In the next chapter, I will slowly start time-skipping. Have a good day, perverts."

9