Chapter 56: Sweet reward
648 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  Vincent's throat, mouth, and lips have heavy burning signs as he painfully smiled at the result he saw. 

   A few meters away from him was a 2nd ranked earth-type centipede whose lower body disappeared as it died a few seconds after. 

  The ground in the 2-meter zone around it melted and the grass nearby tree was still burning. 

  'CSF(cerebrospinal fluid) should be unharmed, I hope. I don't need it that much, but Emilia should reach 1st rank with it if she drinks it now. My containers can't hold EE at 2nd rank and higher without leaking it out. 

  He stood up, moved to its corpse and started to extract the spinal cord.

  …

  Pocket world.

  As the girls worriedly waited, the handsome figure slowly was created from white light. 

  "Vincent, what is going on there?" said Anna hastily after seeing his adult form.

  "Calm down, dear. I'm not dead, 'even though I was close to it by my own actions' so don't worry too much. It was the 2nd ranked earth-type centipede, but even though it was 2nd ranked, it has its weak spots and I've managed to kill it in one strike, but… it comes with a price. 

  But don't be scared after you see me, okay? I will heal myself within a few hours...I think. 

  Emilia, there is an Earth EE left from its corpse, I don't need it right now, but I can preserve it either. Since you are going to advance in the earth element first, I want you to consume it. You should reach 1st rank with it, or come very close to it. The EE from there has already started to dispute so consume it immediately. 

  Okay, I'm taking all of you out." said Vincent and added something to himself before vanishing.

  'I'm not dead?'

  'Don't be scared after seeing you?'

  'He thinks he will heal himself in a few hours?'

  Girls' heartbeats fastened as they were pulled out. 

  …

  *Whoosh~*

  The girls swiftly emerge from white light near Vincent, who already covered his neck and mouth with a mask from the dark element. 

  Vincent gives Emilia the container filled with transparent fluid. 

  Emilia somewhat hesitantly took it and looked at his calm state and a loving smile could be seen through his eyes. Her heart shook.

  "Vincent…" Emilia's eyes tear up as she runs and hugs him tightly.

  How could they not notice that he was hiding his injured neck and mouth? 

  Is it injured so much that it might scare them? 

  "Dear… I beg you, don't… don't endanger yourself just to improve my cultivation, please. I will not be able to bear to lose another loved one." begged Emilia with teary eyes as she kissed his forehead. 

  She separated from him and swallowed the liquid he was harmed for. 

  The container was the size of an adult palm and it was already filled. 

  As the liquid slid on her throat, she felt the Earth EE entering her system before heading towards her Earth EES(elemental essence source, located at cervical spine) to nourish it. 

  'Oh my god… there's so much of Earth EE!' Emilia felt that her Earth EES reached the limit.

  Vincent looked at Emilia and nodded.

  'Good. It was enough for her to reach x3 the size of her Earth EES. Now she only needs to compress it with her newly created aura for a few hours. After all, she is not like me who can do the same thing, spending only 10 minutes. I have yet to tell them how to advance, but they should know it since Emma and Emilia have been in the school for much longer than I, so, it's unlikely they don't know it,' thought Vincent and saw as Emilia stood up.

  She looked at him with a heated gaze and moved closer to hug him.

  "I love you," whispered in his ear, Emilia. 

  Vincent felt his head pressed to Emilia's huge chest and his lower body activated instantly, but he suppressed it for time being. He patted her back. He could feel that her attitude towards him changed to a more intimate and emotional one. 

  Emilia also felt his big cock harden after her hug. 

  She immediately dropped to the knees and pulled down his pants. 

  His big rock-hard cock showed himself.

  Emilia licked her lips seductively and kissed his dick lightly. She grabbed his hands and placed them on her head.

  She looked into his red eyes after opening her mouth.

  "Now, fuck this lewd mouth," said Emilia and pulled out her pink tongue. Emilia wanted to please him after seeing that he was hurt for her sake. She also started to want it after feeling his hardness. 

  Vincent blinked and positioned his cock at her lips before inserting him inside her upper abyss. 

  She moved her lips and captured his head before starting to suck it lovingly.

  Vincent felt as if his soul was being sucked out. He gently lightened hold on her head and began to face-fuck her wet, warm abyss. 

  *Slurp!*

  *Slurp!*

  …

  The sloppy sound filled the area as Vincent ravished her mouth for 10 minutes. Emilia's eyes already rolled back slightly as her throat was taken countless times by him. His cock entered in and out as he slid on her tongue.

  The girls nearby saw it and grinned.

  "Hehe. Looking at them, I'm starting to crave it too. But Vincent, she is right. Please don't endanger yourself if there are other ways for you to safely finish it. I don't want to see you harmed like this." said Annie seriously.

  Anna nodded as well as the other 3 young beauties. 

  *Slurp!*

  Vincent buried her deep into his crotch and began to shoot his hot semen inside this voluptuous milf's mouth who was also a mother of his two lovely girlfriends. 

  "Mmmm!" moaned Emilia as she felt his hot liquid filling her throat before starting to refine it to nourish her body cultivation. 

  *Gulp* *Gulp*

  She swallowed all of his hot semen before moving back, opening her lovely mouth to him, proving that she took everything inside. 

  

  "Brother… it's your fault, your," suddenly, he heard his sister's voice. 

  He curiously turned to look to know what he did before understood. 

  Annie was leaned to three. She already slid her right little hand to her lewd pussy.

  

  'Sorry dear, but we don't have time for it. Soon, here might arrive another beast that comes for the centipede's meat. We need to leave.' Vincent thought and lifted still kneeling Emilia. 

  He looked into her sexy eyes.

  'I will take good care of you at night,' Vincent kissed her before touching her smiling face.

  *Woosh*

  He sent her back before going to the other. 

  

  *Woosh~*

  He didn't wait for their answer and sent them into the pocket world.

  He explained then inside the pocket world that he plans to immediately move again since this place will be quite crowded soon.

 He activated his  "DF Robe" and moved forward deeper into the forest while creating and testing new spells that should not be this harmful to himself. 

  …..

11