Chapter 57: Training
621 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  1 month later. East Forest. Nearby the cliff. 

  8 p.m.

  *Boom!*

  The big boulder 4 meters high and 1.5m in length was sliced in two in the middle.

  Vincent stood in front of two boulders. 

  "Ssss….Quite painful. This "Elemental  Blade-Hands" spell is a success. But it's had its price if I want to kill 2nd ranked mages while being at 1st rank in all 6 EES" said Vincent, nodding and looking at his right hand.

  As both of his hands' were revealed, the skin on them was peeled off and even bones on his fingers could be seen. But he still can move them, and it means he still can fight.

  The spell was for close combat. It makes Vincent's hands as blades themselves. 

  Before the main elements will be used, Vincent covers his hands with an earth+water+dark elemental combination as the protection for his hands before the main elements go to work. The wind element is the centre while fire and light elements are supporting it. The fire is raising the temperature of the wind by itself. Then goes compressing both elements on his hands, making it manage to slice trees like butter. After that goes the Light element, their main use to compress the wind+fire blade even more as well as earth+water+dark protection gloves. 

  Light element also has a special function here, and it's to hide this all from the eyes of others to trick them. They would only see the ordinary empty hands, and with this, they will not pay too much attention to his hands. No one would guess how much danger they will hold before it would be too late for them. 

  The gloves have a high resistance to fire and wind, while the darkness element will give those two elements some tenacity and raise their duration. 

  There are pros and cons that the spell gives in a fight. 

  Pros - such blade hands could slice 2nd rank earth protection while protection gloves not only give protection for his hands from his own blades but also could be used to defend from others attacks. They should even somewhat defend from 2nd ranked stacks. Such blades are also unnoticeable with using the light elements as an illusion. 

  Cons - with such hands that using all elements, it takes all his concentration to make them work and he can't use anything else at all. Only his ACA(All-Combined-Auras from 6 EES could still be used as a passive domain that will influence nearby enemies). His hands would also be under constant pressure. He can maintain such hands for only 1 minute without damaging the hands. 

  Just now Vincent tried to see the effect of surpassing the duration limits, and as he thought, his hands bear heavy damage as protection gloves slowly lose their defence, while blades do not. And he can't recreate the already formed gloves without distracting the blades that were on top of them. 

  "Brother let me heal you… again," said Annie helplessly from the side as she watched his brother testing another one of his dangerous spells.

  She and Anna have already reached the 1st rank in their respective elements with perfect affinity a week ago.

  Emilia, too, compressed her Earth EES to reach 1st rank.

  Bella also reached 1st rank in her Wind EES.

  Only Emma and Emily still need some time to reach 1st rank in their Fire and Water elements. 

  

  Annie now focuses on the Light EES, so she could create a better healing spell when it reaches 1st rank, so that she could give more help to his brother with his tests and in the fight. 

  

  "Thank you, my precious sister. I will need to reward you handsomely for your support. You always healed me when I hurt after my tests. Even though your healing is still quite weak right now, it hastened my regeneration. Come here," said Vincent gently as Annie held his damaged hands and used her healing spell on him. 

  He looked into her beautiful eyes and leaned forward. He took her soft, pink lips before sending his tongue inside to play with hers.

  Annie didn't resist at the slightest, she craved his love. 

  As they started to share their saliva, in the nearby area, Emilia also tested her new protection spells. 

 

  Such as an Earth Wall, Earth Shield, Earth Spear, Earth Armor, and Uneven Ground Surface…

  Earth Wall - creating an actual half a meter thick earth wall 2 meters high and wide. 

  Earth Shield - creating a thin round shield with 1 meter in a radius of compressed earth element. 

  Earth Spear - creating an earth spear with a sharp head of compressed earth element. 

  Earth Armour - creating a thin compressed earth armour on immobile rates of the body such as chest, crotch, head, neck, and some parts of arms and legs to give maximum protection with mobility. 

  Uneven Ground Surface - making ground surface filled with high and lower ground that make moving on it quite uncomfortable. 

  On the other side, Anna, who became the 1st rank in Wind and Fire EES, also tested her new spells. Such as Fire Arrow, Fireball, Fire Ground, Flames, Wind Slash...

  Fire Arrow - a combination of Fire and Wind. Long-range attack. It's the strong and fast attack that targets only one person, only mages that are at 1st rank in Earth and Wind could block it, for others in the first rank it's mostly death. Of course, the person can dodge it.

  Fireball (spell from Skyrim. Yes, I love TES: Skyrim) - a combination of Fire and Wind. Middle-range attack. Had a much bigger area of effect but less pointed damage. 

  Fire Ground (spell from Skyrim) - a combination of Fire and Wind. Low-range attack. Creating a hellish firewall of 2 meters high and wide that will kill almost anyone at first rank.

  Flames (just like in Skyrim) - a combination of Fire and Wind. Low-range attack. Releasing a flow of very strong fire from palms at 2 meters distance. Only counter elements could block it.

  Wind Slash - simple long-ranged wind attack that could slice the ordinary person in half. 

  The same was for Bella. She created some simple Wind spells like Wind Slash or Wind Barrier.

  Annie, too, created some protective spells Water Bullet, Healing Water, or Water Barrier.

  Emma and Emily, we're calmly cultivating their elements on the side. They didn't want to disappoint Vincent and fall behind their other sisters so they were at some distance from others.

  "Sister...it should take for me around a week of constant training to finally reach 1st rank in Fire EES, what about you?" said and asked Emma who was seated on the grass under the tree. 

  Emily was seated on the opposite side of the same tree. 

  "Sigh...It will take longer than I thought. I guess 2 weeks of non-stop cultivating Water EES will be enough. After all, his area is not so rich on those elements." signed Emily before answering. 

  She raised her right hand and created a bit of water in her palm and tried to compress it more and more. Emma did the same with fire. 

  Emma also added.

  "You saw what price Vincent was paying to create those insane spells that could kill those with a rank higher than he. Gladly, he can heal himself in a short amount of time. I want to be helpful to him, but for now, my only use is to please him on the bed as his woman. I feel like I'm a leecher, and I hate this feeling.

  For years I thought that I would find my prince, we would fall in love, then I would give him my innocence, we would become a couple, marriage, children, and we would spend a quiet life in Bern town...

  But after entering the school, I finally understood how naive I was. Most of my classmates, no, most of the schoolmates, were just animals. The prince I thought I found on the first day in school was just a scum that wanted to fuck me and you at the same time. 

  When I rejected him, he became mad and started to spread rumours that I was selling my body on the streets to enter the school. It doesn't matter if it was true or not. Just that rumour was enough to destroy my school life. 

  Just one day and I was claimed as a whore by everyone, just because I didn't want to enter their circles. 

  But then deacon Damien stood up for me, for us, and it gives some peace to my school life. I thought it was of his goodwill… Haha. He often invited me to his cabinet for various reasons, and then I understood why after I accidentally saw Cora entering his cabinet and… heard them. Fcking scums! 

  And not long after, Vincent arrived in my life. The prince I looked for and waited for. Even though he is younger and even somewhat a cannibal, it matters little to me. His words, his actions, his attitude towards family… This is what I wanted from my man. 

  I fell in love deeply after that scene in the cafeteria. For some reason, that scene where he killed those 12 morons in front of everyone without remorse and his protective actions towards his family made me stop hesitating, so I confessed right away, hehe. Crazy, right? I fall in love with a killer, psycho, and cannibal. Haha," said Emma chuckling as she looked into the skies.

  They both laughed a bit as they shared their school life and didn't notice someone not far away on the tree.

  'What a poor pair of sisters.'

14