Chapter 58: New force
714 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  A woman in her 30s stood at the high tree branch 30 meters away from them. She used the Light and Dark spell to hide. 

  Her name was Remi, she was a 2nd ranked mage in Light and 1st in Dark elements with High and Normal affinities towards them.

  

  She was Aurora's guard, who was a 20 years old girl and a core disciple in the women-only sect named "Untouched Flower Sect".

  The Untouched Flower Sect was bordering with the Teren Empire and there was a person on 4th rank magus who was also a 4th ranked warrior. 

  This sect was a side branch of an even stronger one that was also women-only "Untouched Lotus Sect" with 5th ranked mage as a sect leader, and there are even rumours that they have an ancestor of 6th rank that is currently living in the underworld. 

  ...

  The 'God' placed a seal on Vincent that would naturally raise his cultivation, but it would do it only to peak of 5th rank. After that, Vincent will need to start a replacement procedure of advancing to rank 6th. 

  As he reaches it, he will also be forced to go deeper underground where WE are much denser. 

  By natural means, without external help, Vincent, with the 'God's' seal's nourishment, he will advance at this age: 

  1st rank - 5 years old

  2nd rank - 10 years old

  3rd rank - 25 years old

  4th rank - 50 years old

  5th rank - 100 years old

  When 'God' placed that seal on Vincent, he also transferred a tiny bit of thin WE around into his body that allowed him to reach 1th rank not in 5th year, but 4th year. 

  Now Vincent knows that dead warriors also leave behind a 'gift' that is hidden in their hearts. 

  The heart is filled with a part of the WE they gathered upon their lives. It will allow Vincent to shorten this time some more and help his wives. 

  ...

  On the surface, the Untouched Flower Sect is truly an untouchable place. Only madmen would make them an enemy. 

  Those two sects are deeply connected, and they also deeply despise the male side and ignore their entire existence if that is possible. 

  Their disciples rarely go to a marriage and mostly spend their time in solitude inside their sect. More talented disciples of the Untouched Flower Sect are often moving to the main branch while weaker one's from the Untouched Lotus Sect are sent to their lower branch. 

  If a girl wants to be married, she will be forced to leave the sect. No exceptions. 

  Currently, the sect is at odds with the men-only Dragon Forming Sect, but it is better to say that they are always at odds. 

  Not long ago, one of their core disciples was kidnapped. Her future is unknown. 

  Remi looked at two girls and wondered.

  'Why are two little girls that don't even reach 1st rank are here? There should be someone to accompany them here. But why? They are too young to train here. This place, even some 3rd rank mages will try to avoid it,' thought Remi and suddenly saw a newcomer. 

  It was a boy of 10 years old with white hair and red eyes.

  Vincent neared two sisters and called them back. 

  "Emma, Emily, we finished so you can come back." 

  Two sisters heard a familiar voice and stood up smiling. 

  Emma was faster, she neared him and jumped on him, locking her legs around him and starting kissing him crazily. 

  He was her prince, her man, the father of her future children. 

  She lost her loving father and almost lost her mother and her sister if not for Vincent. Even though that happened due to his action in the school, such an ending would've still come to them from just one word said by the stronger families in what those her schoolmates were. 

  She never blamed him a single bit.

  As Emma kisses him, Emily comes just a moment later. She looked at her sister with some anger in her eyes.

  "Sister, it was my turn to be first with our husband. You should go train more or help our mother instead. Let me please our husband," said Emily with jealousy as she neared them and the place where they were connected.  

  "Sister, look down, and you will know what you can do for him, hehe. Let me take care of him up here," Emma separated and said to her sister before resuming her tongue work but was stopped. 

  Vincent placed a finger on her soft lips.

  "Girls, we will have our time as always, let's go back first and don't be separated from others for long, this place is dangerous," said Vincent and placed Emma before kissing them on foreheads. 

  "Mhm." They both nodded and walked ahead while holding hands and teasing each other. 

  Vincent stood there for a few seconds as he saw girls heating back to their temporary hideout. 

  He raised his head and looked at the moon for a moment before suddenly turning his head towards another side of the forest. His lips moved but there was no voice. 

  He turned his head back and immediately caught up to the girls. 

  …

  'What…was that? Did he just look at me? a 10-year-old kid spotted me, a rank 2 magus? He even threatens me saying that he will turn my life into hell if I touch his women… He probably has some sort of treasure that helps him sense nearby areas for uninvited guests," Remi's eyes narrowed as she looked at the spot where they left. 

  "Only 10-year-old but already so perverted…another animal from some wealthy family. Miss Aurora might kill him if she sees him. She hates those 'nobles' the most. After all, her older sister was kidnapped not long ago. Her fate is probably worse than death right now. But that is another story. I need to report this to my Miss," thought Remi before leaving.

  …

  Not far away in a kilometre from Vincent's hideout, nearby another lake, was a camp with dozens of people, and all of them were women. 

  There were a few simple buildings made from the earth element for servants, disciples, and elders. 

  Remi arrived and headed towards a certain room into the disciple building.

  "Sister Remi, how was your patrol?" asked Remi with a smile, a girl in her 20s. 

  Remi glanced at the black-haired girl nearby the building.

  "It was pretty quiet today, and I hope it will be like this later on. After all, the road to the elven kingdom would be a long one," answered Remi and entered the building. 

  "I hope so too."

  …

  Vincent built a well-hidden hideout with Emilia's help. Then with the additional help of Anna and Bella, he created various traps around a few dozen meters from them. 

  Vincent remembered a spell from one of the games he played. The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim. 

  That spell placed an explosive mark on the ground that would detonate if anyone touched it. That damage would even damage the in prepared 2nd rank mage. The spell in the game had used only fire, but Vincent and Anna also added a wind element to it to give it more power. The rune would be active only a few hours, just what they need for the night.

  Vincent also made a few hidden earth pits with spikes with the help of Emilia. 

  Their actual hideout was built underground nearby, while that one on the surface was a huge trap-bomb. 

  Vincent found it a bit hard to create such a spell, but it was only a bit. He also teaches Anna so they will manage to protect themselves better at night. 

  'Mark should already know about us, and highly probably sent his people for us. There should be even 2nd ranked ones, but how many I can only blindly guess. There is also that 2nd ranked mage woman nearby. Even though I don't see I'll intentions from her, it's better safe than sorry,' thought Vincent as he hid the traps with the Light and Dark elements. Even 2nd ranked mages will miss it if they are careless.

  "My pearls, come here, we finished," called out Vincent to his beauties.

  "You really think we would be attacked at night?" asked Anna behind him with a sweet voice. 

  "I'm not sure, but I will not endanger you all just because the chance to be attacked is small. You are still not experienced in the fight, but that is just a matter of time.

  Okay. I will send you into the pocket world for a moment. Emilia, you stay behind, I need your help," said Vincent and touched him girls that gathered around him.

  *Swoosh~*

  In a moment, only they two were left. 

  Emilia looked around and then at him. Lewd thoughts emerged in her mind. 

  "Emilia, calm down a bit, believe me, have something special prepared for today's love session. You would like it, but before that I want you to help me create a few tunnels a few meters underground in each direction for 50 meters of your size, okay? It would be our escape route if things turn out bad," said Vincent and placed his hand on her cheek as he stroked it with a big finger. 

  "Sorry, I will do anything you say," answered Emilia as she covered his strong hand with her.

  "Follow me after I call you, but don't make any noise."

  Emilia nodded as she saw him waving his right hand while the ground nearby started to form a hole of 2m in diameter and go deeper into the ground. 

  After a min, he made a pit he wanted and called Emilia to jump.

  Emilia jumped without hesitation and was caught by him which made her blush. He holded her like a princess. As she looked at him, she couldn't help but lean forward to take his lips. 

  They kissed each other lovingly for a few seconds before separating. 

  "I love you too, Emilia. Soon I will show a bit of it," said Vincent with a confident look before placing her down.

  "Create a tunnel there while I will do the same here, the less noise you make the better," said Vincent seriously while Emilia nodded.

   .....

13