Chapter 59: New spell [R-18]
907 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  After 20 minutes, they finished creating two tunnels 50m in length.

  They met in the previous place. 

  "Good job, Emilia. Now I will create a cave for us here," said Vincent and waved his hand towards the ground in front of him. 

  *Somg* (Sound of moving ground)

  The ground opened more and more, creating a cave 3m high and wide. 

  When the cave was formed, Vincent created a source of light to light up the underground cave, and a wind barrier to isolate the incoming 'love' symphony. 

  After he finished, the cave became clean and smooth. He went back and hid and closed the pit before returning to the cave after a few minutes. 

  He closed the entrance of the cave. 

  'The oxygen here would be enough for a few days so we will not choke like idiots,' Vincent moved his right hand and summoned the girls, big bed, blankets, and pillows.

  *Swoosh~*

  Anna and the rest appeared. Two sisters, Annie, and Bella didn't wait and began to undress in red faces. Another hot orgy night with their husbands and sisters, they can't wait to sink into lust. 

  "We finish preparations. If someone will activate the traps we would know and be ready. So we can be at ease at night and concentrate on each other," said Vincent and glanced at Anna.

  Vincent moved to Anna and with wind isolation said something. 

  Anna looked at him and blinked two times before glancing at Emilia, she smiled with expectation. 

  Vincent then moved to Emilia who also looked at him somewhat weirdly.

  'What is he planning to do with me with such secrecy?' thought Emilia and also began to undress.

  Vincent did it and helped her. He removed her black daily dress and panties as his heart skipped a beat after he saw this woman naked standing in front of him.

  *Gulp*

  

  He gulped as his eyes stopped at her huge milky breasts. 

  "Emilia, close eyes. You remembered I said that I would do something that you would like? So close your eyes," said Vincent and licked his lips slightly as he looked at this milf.

  "Sure, dear," Emilia's heart sped up as she closed her eyes. 

  Vincent waved his hand on her and isolated the sound for her.

  He turned to Anna and other girls.

  "I've created this spell with a combination of earth+water+fire+light+dark elements. Earth gives a rough form, water a softness, fire hotness, light gives it the right colour while dark makes all of it somewhat realistic and elastic. Can you all guess what it is?" Vincent said with a grin at them. 

  "... No way. You… you create 'that' ?" said Emma with a shock, but there were expectations in her voice.

  Vincent smiled and turned to Anna.

  "Are you up to it, mother?" 

  "Yes... I want to try it. This will be the first time," said Anna and began to undress her red daily dress and her underwear.

 In a few seconds, she became naked, her long blonde hair touched her ample breasts making her look even sexier. 

  Vincent can't help but move to her.

  "Mother… I remember the first time we did it and could hardly believe that you accepted me as your man after what you experienced, even though I was your son and I'm yet to become an adult," said Vincent lovingly as he neared her in two steps and hugged her naked body while kissing her nipples. His hands also slid to her perky butt and groped them for a few seconds. 

  "Mmm… you're mine Vincent, so don't hesitate if you need my 'service', I will gladly give it to my man, anytime. You saved me basically for a fate worse than death, so, becoming your woman is not something I would ever regret," answered lovingly Anna as she moaned lightly at his suction. 

  Vincent separated from her.

  "Let's not make Emilia wait," said Vincent and his right hand lit up as he pointed at Anna's crotch. 

  In a few seconds, right at the place of her clitor, a realistic cock that had Vincent's cock form, but was just a bit shorter. 

  It was around 11-12cm while everything else looked just like Vincent's. 

  "Wow…you really did that. You're a pervert, brother," said Annie as she bent down and touched it slightly.

  "Do you feel it, sister Anna?" asked Emily while Bella also wondered about it.

  It looked so real. They all were curious how it would feel. 

  "I can feel something due to its position on my clitor," said Anna. She grabbed it and began to stroke it. It had a thin layer of 'skin' on top of it to make it even more real. 

  Meanwhile, Vincent moved to Emilia and stood on his knees on the ground. In front of him was her somewhat twitching juicy pussy.

  He stretched his two hands, touched her pussy before spreading her folds with big fingers.

  "Ahhh…" moaned Emilia but obediently didn't open her eyes. 

  Vincent glanced up at her, then moved his face closer and took a deep breath of her scent before pulling out his tongue and slowly licking her pussy from down straight up to clitor. 

  "Ohhh, yes," Emilia bit her lower lip and grabbed his head with both hands "I love when you do it, dear." The feeling of his lips and his tongue on her precious place was amazing. 

  Vincent licked her cave and waved to Anna to come closer. He felt that he had already heated her properly. 

  Vincent stood up and with a snap, deactivated his fire robe, becoming naked immediately. 

  "Shhh" 

  Vincent asked them to be silent before allowing Emilia to hear again.

  "Emilia, lock your smooth legs around me, I'm entering," said Vincent and positioned his cock at her pussy's entrance before slowly going in. 

  Emilia felt his hardness entering inside her, spreading her inner walls.

  "Mmm, yes, I love when you're inside of me," moaned Emilia as she felt his dick buried deep inside of her while his hands groped her big ass before lifting her. 

  As he lifted her, Emilia locked his waist with her bare legs while her arms were around his head.

  Vincent kissed and bit lightly her nipples before starting to suck her milk and spread her ass-cheeks. 

  "Ahh… suck my milk, dear, it's all yours. Pound me, fuck my pussy," Emilia's eyes already rolled back slightly as she said with craving. 

  When she was ready to be dominated by him, she felt two smooth hands-on her waist.

  "Huh? Anna? What are …!??" Emilia was confused as to why Anna touched her there right now, but then her eyes went completely wide from what she felt. 

  "AAAHhhhh!" heavily moaned Emilia as she felt another cock spreading her pink anus before entering her but.

  Vincent and Anna grind and move their hips. 

  *PAHH!*  *Clap!*

  "AAhhhh~ W-what is this? Oh god~ Mmm~" Emilia suddenly felt two pushes, the strong one in front of her, and the light one from behind. That made her head throwback.

  Anna comes closer and pressed her tits on Emilia's back as she tightly held the waist.

  Emilia was sandwiched in the air while her two holes were taken. 

  "Relax, dear. This is the spell that I've created for us. You're the first to test it, how is it?" said Vincent as he separated from her tits while his cock and Anna's 'cock' did the job.

  *PAHH!*  *Clap!*

  "AAHHHhhh~ This… is too much! Ahhh~ mmm~"

  "Answer~," said Anna into Emilia's ear from behind.

  *PAHH!*  *Clap!*

  "Deep~ No. I… I don't know. Ahhh~" Emilia placed her head In Vincent's shoulder as her pussy and ass were fucked. 

  Her eyes were long ago rolled back as her tongue was outside, trying to catch some breath. 

  *PAHH!*  *Clap!*

  "Oh, god~ My God!~ Aaahhh~" she tried to resist the pleasure, but...

  *PAHH!*  *Clap!*

  "I… I love it! MORE!! Pound me more!" she gave up. She raised her head and placed it on Anna's shoulder

  *PAHH!*  *Clap!*

  "AAHHHHH!!" his arms moved back and held Anna's blond as she felt her pussy and butt being banged silly. 

  Vincent saw it and give a side gave to the stupefied girls that wanted to try it too judging by their looks. 

  Vincent smiled and moved his left hand.

 *PAHH!*  *Clap!*

  "Have fun, girls" as he said it, all girls felt the cock of the same size that had Anna being created on their clitor. 

  

  Vincent felt that he would soon reach the limit. 

  

  *PAHH!*  *Clap!*

  "Ahh~ Yes~! YES!! AAHhh~ More… Ravish my lewd holes!" Emilia heavily moaned and kissed Anna on the side as she felt Anna's response with heavy thrusts.

  Anna also never felt something like this. She finally somewhat understood how Vincent felt when he fucked them, and she like it.

  *PAHH!*  *Clap!*

  "Yes… fuck me more. Fill my pussy with your love!"

 *PAHH!*  *Clap!*

  'This is amazing!!' screamed in ecstasy Emilia in her mind while kissing Anna.

  …

  "Sister… hehe, come here," said Emma playful and grabbed Emily before throwing her on the bed.

  "Wait… what are you doing?" 

  Emily fell on the bed with her back and saw Emma climb up on top of her to position herself right above 'her cock'. Her heart skipped a beat.

  "Sister?" asked Emily again when she saw Emma spreading her wet pussy.

  *Drop*

  "Ahhhh… this spell is truly marvelous. This cock is almost as real. Sister, just relax and enjoy husband's gift," moaned Emma as she allowed this 'cock' to penetrate her pussy.

  Emma grabbed her sister's tits and began her lewd dance on top of her. 

  Emily stopped resisting in her mind and grabbed her sister's waist.

  *Pahh*

  *Pahh*

  …

  "Sister Annie. I… don't mind if it will be one of you too. But only here, the other place is for my Vincent only," suddenly said Bella biting her lower lip and laying with her belly on the edge of the bed while spreading her butt-cheeks for Annie.

  "Sister Bella… after this, you can.. you can take me too," said Annie to Bella, who gave herself into her care. How could she not be moved by her feelings?

  She moved to Bella's ass and grabbed it.

  "Your ass is so smooth, sister Bella. Just how many times has my brother pounded this place?" said Annie as she sank her fingers in her butt's flesh, groping this sweet piece of art. 

  "Mmm, sister I… I want it," said Bella needly as she glanced back. Her red hair made this scene even more erotic. 

  Annie positioned 'her cock' at her ass and inserted it, spreading Bella's anus. 

  "Ahhhh…" Bella arched her head as she felt her ass being taken by her sister.

  *Pahh*

  *Pahh*

   …

  "Emilia, take my semen, sweetheart," Vincent quickly said as he thrust deeply last time while Anna followed.

  *PAHH!!*  *Clap!*

  "AHHHHhhh!!!~ Anna, I swear that after this, I will fuck you hard while Vincent will facefuck you, my dear sister, ahhhh~," Emilia orgasmed from Vincent thrust and his hot seven. She threw her head back on Anna's shoulder behind her and looked into her eyes lewdly.

  Anna's heart skipped a beat, she was glad. The family is growing as well as their feelings for each other. She glanced at other girls and saw their 'dance' filled with a love symphony. 

  She glanced back at Vincent and said to Emilia with a grin.

  "Tonight, my ass is yours," said Anna smilingly to her, making Emilia brightly smile. 

  

  Anna kissed Emilia and fucked her ass last time. 

  *CLAP*

  "Mmmmmm!" Emilia's eyes roll back once more. Ecstasy filled her heart after she heard Anna words and felt her thrust while Vincent poured his hot sperm inside of her and suck her milk turns. 

  'I love you all.'

  …..

12