Chapter 61: “DOOMSDAY”
613 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

   Great East Forest. 

  The young boy with a face of 14 years old was sitting on the big leafless tree branch deep in the forest that was covered in snow.

  Even though the boy had a childish face, he was already 1.8m tall. He had long white hair that fell on his shoulders and bright red eyes. 

  He wore a weird robe of white and red colours. It has a white upper part mixed with red lines while the lower part is redder with white lines mixed on. 

  *Bang!~*

  The upper trunk of the dead tree under him blew up.

  Vincent landed on the snow. He lit up with fire in his right hand.

  'Finally, 4 of my 6 elements reached 2nd rank. Only Light and Dark elements are left. Now is the winter season so the sun is hiding most of the time and I can't do anything with it right now. To cultivate Dark EES I need a place that is isolated from the sunrays, underground as an example or nighttime. But at night time I'm 'busy' mostly so I can only go underground, and such cultivation of the darkness element is slow. It would be good if I could find some beasts of light and dark elements, but that's unlikely. Maybe even some humans will deliver to me what I need soon. Mark's chase group should be close. After all, they only were the general direction we're heading but not the actual location. But I'm no idea how many people he sends for us. 

  I hope they will not disappoint us,' thought Vincent and glanced at the girls nearby.

  Only Anna and Emilia didn't change much in appearance. 

  Anna became 2nd ranked mage in Fire and Wind EES in these 2 short years with perfect affinity, she already surpassed Vincent in those two elements, but it was expected. 

  Annie also was 2nd ranked, she surpassed him in Water EES, but her light element was just as Vincents, still 1st rank. 

  Bella reached 2rank in Wind EES, while her Light and Dark EES are still in 1st rank. 

  All other girls are close to 2nd rank mages in their first elements. 

  Reaching 1st rank was quite easy, but 2nd rank needed much more time. 

  They all also reach 1st rank in body cultivation with all that nutrients from Vincent seed. Their family bond strengthened as they sank in orgy almost every day. 

  Vincent 2 weeks ago married each one of them. Annie here could be considered a priest so they made their isolated ceremony. 

  In one week, he married them all.

  The night of the marriage, the bride and groom were in the wedding robes created by him. It was quite detailed, 'luxurious' robes made of various colours of 2nd rank elements. 

  He also created a 'nuptial chamber' for him and the bride on the surface on a snow day. It could very hardly be called a 'nuptial chamber' since there was only 1 big bed, 5 throne-like seats and 10 columns behind them in a circle with a roof above them. It somewhat reminded me of a Greek Pantheon.

  They were not alone in that 'chamber'. He created a big, gorgeous bed, but there were only 2 people on it, while other girls were witnessing as they sat on 5 something like thrones that were built and put above the bed all around it. They all looked at the couple on the bed with smiles that contained joy, happiness, and some of the craziness within. 

  On the bed was a gorgeous blond woman in her late 20s. She laid on her back, naked, while her legs and arms tightly locked a tall guy with long white hair and bright red eyes while he slowly, lovingly kissed her while his hands interlocked with hers on the side. 

  He slowly moved his hips back and forth as he entered her sweet hole that was already too wet. Before he entered her, he spent half an hour licking and sucking her as preparation for the main deed. 

  Anna couldn't hold it anymore so she cummed again and again as her son's 15cm cock with each thrust touched her forbidden room. Each time he touched it, it made her feel that she cummed a bit. Her back arched, eyes nowhere to be seen, her mouth was taken as she received her son's seeds into her warm womb. Her 'little' problem was also taken care of with the help of Annie's healing, so she could finally fully enjoy her son's big and this dick. 

  They long ago stopped bothering about the morality of their choice. This restriction existed only for none warriors since the child birthed from two close blood relatives would be born defective somewhat if a male could not slightly modify his seed to avoid this problem as warriors could do. 

  People restricted themselves and forbid "incest", but it just publicly, this is not some ultimate law set by a god that cannot be violated. 

  Vincent kissed his mother who shed tears as he banged her cave down below.

  Anna moaned non-stop into his mouth with each strong thrust her son made. 

  Vincent stayed with his wife for the entire night in various positions. On top of her, under her, face fucking her, banging her on the edge of the bed, pressing her to one of the columns and ravishing her pussy from behind under the gaze of other 5 girls near them. Anna long ago lost all resistance, but it could be said that she never had one when she was with him. 

  She felt her tits pressed to the column as she heard and felt clapping behind. Her eyes were rolled back, her mouth wide open with tongue out as her body was in his 'care'. 

  It was the same for other girls. They all married to him and had 1v1 long and passionate sex under the winter weather. They were not cold at all since Vincent heated the area around them with his Fire EES's aura. 

  After hours of wild sex, they talked about various things and love for each other, cuddled, and reassured each other in their choice. 

  It was a very special day for Annie since it was the day to finally lose her virginity to him. She was still a bit small in body, but it didn't stop them. 

  After an hour of preparing her pussy, he entered her. Annie's pussy was so tight and small that Vincent's cock barely entered her.

  The moment she felt his cock enter her, she felt it was worth her waiting. 

  She painted his cock in her hymen blood and allowed him to enter her womb. 

  As Vincent began to move, Annie started to scream his name crazily. 

  Anna was sitting nearby on one of the throne-like chairs above the bed as she smiled with other girls. 

  They can't believe that he grew up so fast and wondered how.

  After the week ended, he gathered all his already wives and opened his secret to them. He told them about his first life, his aunt, their love, their tragedy, and their end. But he didn't mention meeting with a 'God'. 

  They were shocked and sobbed as they started to imagine their tragedy. 

  They now finally understood why he was so unique, so special, so cruel and merciless to others. But they loved everything about it. They finally obtained the loving, strong and trusted shoulder to lean upon. 

  He promised that he would create special wedding rings for them. 

  The girls engraved his name on their flesh with his blood as they cut their bodies while Vincent asked them to do the same for him.

  They all took a knife and engraved their names on his chest with small accurate letters as if marking their territory:

  [ Alina Ross

  Anna Mayers

  Annie Mayers

  Emma Mayers

  

  Emily Meyers

  Emilia Mayers

  Anabella Mayers ]

  After they finished, they again sank into lust as they fucked each other on the big bed or near it.

  …

  "Yay, husband, you finally reached 2nd in the Fire element. Congratulations!" said happily Annie near him who wore a water-light elemental robe that she created. With her blue hair and blue eyes, she looked very unique.

  "Annie, Emily, I need you to help me with my spell testing. That spell would be quite harmful to me,  it should allow me to kill multiple 3rd ranked mages if they will be in the spell area effect, but I need constant healing while I'll be charging it to support me. I'm sure that I will die if I use it on my own. The spell contains only 3 elements of Fire, Earth, And Wind, but if charged enough time, I could annihilate the area of 30 meters at the spell landing," said Vincent as he called his girls nearby.

  "...Okay, husband. We will not let you get injured. How did you name that spell?" said Emily in her dark/blue rode that she made from compressed water. 

  Vincent glanced at her with a light smile.

  "Doomsday"

  …..

  ______________

Author's note: "The "Doomsday" spell will look just like in the <Lost Ark> of Sorceress Class."

10