Chapter 62: “DOOMSDAY” (2)
570 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  In those two years, Vincent and the girls didn't meet any serious danger as they travelled towards the border. Their schedule was basically like this: EES cultivation; hunt nearby elemental beasts; food; sleep; sex sessions; close combat training. They rarely do more than this.

  All the girls saw that Vincent created a new, more complicated fire robe to raise load on himself that will increase his concentration. They also created their own robes with colours of their elements, their hair and eyes, of course, if their elements allowed them to. 

  Anna and Annie should reach 3rd rank in 2-3 years with their perfect affinity. For Vincent, it will take 4-5 years without consuming external resources. 

  For other girls with normal affinity, it will take around 10 years for only one element. Why so long? At 2nd rank and higher, ordinary elements in the atmosphere are not enough anymore. 

  They need more, the more they advance. 

  …

  Vincent stood at the open place covered in snow. The girls were behind him. 

  Vincent closed his eyes and stretched up his hand.

  Suddenly, his body, but mostly his right hand, started to heat up quickly. The skin on the right hand began to burn.

  Annie and Emily saw it and fastly cast their healing spells on him. 

  *Splash*

  "Healing Aqua Wave" Annie stretched her hand and a wave of Water combined with Light elements covered Vincent flesh, healing his burns. 

  "Aqua Barrier" Emily also waved her hand and thin dense water created a barrier around Vincent's right hand, lowering the rising damage his hand received. 

  Vincent's body calmed down as his changing continued. 

  The "DOOMSDAY" spell takes the Fire element as the main focus, the Earth giving him heaviness while Wind boosts Fire temperature and holding the forming 20 meters high in the air hot meteor. 

  After 7 seconds, the fire meteor was already 10 meters in radius and reached the maximum size Vincent could make right now. 

  Vincent's body was constantly supported by the girl's healing that allowed him to continue.

  Vincent slowly gripped his fist and the meteor started to shrink. 

  The 9 meters, 8, 7, 6… shrinking stopped when it had only 3 meters in radius. 

  Vincent's long white hair rose and began in the waves in the air.

  Vincent looked at his almost destroyed right arm and then at the meteor in the sky. 

  'Now! Or my hand will blow up!'

  Vincent waved down.

  The compressed hellish meteor headed with high speed with a Wind elemental boost towards an area 50 meters away from the group that had a few big boulders the size of a little house.

  *Swoosh!*

  *Boom!!*

  The meteor fell where he should. 

  The ground shook and the shock-wave spread. 

  The ground flew high into the air from the hit. 

  The snow in the area of 300 meters around the hit disappeared.

  The trees in the 100 meters area burned while the stone boulders in 10 meters around the hit melted into lava.

 

  A crater of 10 meters in radius and 5 deep into the ground was made. 

  *Noise of moving ground and wind*

  Anna and Bella's eyes shook, but they swiftly waved and created a "Wind Barrier" around them, while Emilia created a 2 meters high and 4 wide rock wall in front of the Wind barriers to stop the upcoming shock wave. 

  The wave immediately reached the rock wall.

  *Bang!*

  *Crack!*

  The shock wave cracked the rock wall, but the wind barriers behind it protected them from the already weakened shock wave. 

   …

  "What the fuck is this…" 

  The few young girls in white robes stood on the cliff around a half kilometre away from Vincent and the girls as they saw this.

  'If this hits us… we would not survive this. I rarely managed to see a spell like this. Only specific mages could do it.'

  They have monitored the area on beasts or bandits often but saw something that shocked them.

  "Are powerful 3rd ranked magus training here?" One of the girls said.

  "Only magus with Fire element that reached 3rd rank could do such destruction." 

  "Sister Remi, do you think it's bandits or just some elder training?" 

  Two other girls also said and looked at confused Remi.

  "...I'm not sure… I have a guess, but… Nah, that should be just my wild imagination. It should be impossible. It can't be that person. He… he is too young," Remi shook her head. 

  In those two years, she noticed that Vincent's group was also heading in the same direction, but Vincent would not be interested in them as long as they did not show hostility towards him and the girls. 

  He knew that there was someone nearby that at times monitors them, but since they didn't threaten them, he was blind towards their existence. 

  But if they show even a hint of hostility, he will find their camp and turn their lives into hell. 

  …

  "That was… powerful," said Anna and Emilia after witnessing this "DOOMSDAY" spell. 

  They both barely protected themselves from the shock wave. 

  She would never defeat someone like Vincent that can do everything in the fight. On the other hand, she could mostly be an attack-type mage, that's all. 

  'When I reach the 6th rank in each element, the spell that I would create from their combination would have a power that will remind a hydrogen bomb. This would be enough to annihilate Teren imperial city with 1 spell. But if I really do it, I will become a public enemy, this would be quite annoying. But I don't need to reach the 6th rank to finish Mark, 3rd would be more than enough. 

  At 3rd rank, I can start temper my body with all elements, and also will start the creation of Lightning, Sand, Ice, Poison, Lava, Wood, Metal, and so on. Lightning and Ice would be first. 

  I also will finally be able to fly… but that fly would be quite slow, but Lightning travelling spells would be different. 

  To create lightning, a person needs to be at 3rd rank in Fire, Light, and Wind, I guess. If I tempered my body with Lightning, I should be able to move at a short distance almost instantly. Long-range travelling would also become possible so I don't need to walk for as long as I'm doing right now,' wondered Vincent as he looked at himself. 

  His right hand was burned and give a strong pain while healing ongoing from 3 sources, two girls and himself. 

  "Vincent, how do you feel?" asked Anna worriedly.

  Vincent glanced at her with a smile.

  "Satisfied. Since we are here… I want to test the next spell that I created, but I am not so sure I can handle it even with constant healing, but I need to see it. 

  It's a combination of 6 elements and its name is...

  "ARMAGEDDON"

11