Chapter 65: Family time
674 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  10 minutes later.

  The sky turned to normal and time started to run again for living beings In this location the moment Zarack left. 

  Vincent stopped Anna's hand as all girls were released from time freeze. 

  Anna, out of nowhere, felt that someone was grabbing her hand. She blinked and saw Vincent holding her arm from killing herself. 

  He already activated his fire elemental robe that long ago replaced his clothes. 

  "Vincent? Are you healed? But you were…" Anna was confused and happy at the same time. 

  "Sorry for scaring all of you. I didn't expect such a bad result, but everything is fine. I will explain to you what happened later in the future," said Vincent and gently took Anna's lips who answered with a passionate kiss. 

  "Vincent, you are really fine, right?" asked Bell with still trembling hands on the side with other girls after she woke up. 

  Her heart almost stopped when she saw his previous state. He was basically her 'God' already, she can't live without him. She can't lose him.

  Vincent stopped kissing Anna and looked at her and on wives. 

  He kissed Anna on the forehead and stood up. 

  "Let's prepare a hideout right now, because…" said Vincent as looked into each of his eyes.

  "I want all of you, now, and you are not going anywhere for the entire few days," Vincent's red eyes roamed on their voluptuous bodies as his lower body already was as hard as a rock. 

  They all received a lot of stress because of him, so he wanted to make up for it this way. He will satisfy them as he never did before.

  As they heard his words and saw his gaze, their heart skipped a beat as their lower bodies started to itch slightly from the imagination of incoming events. 

  …

  On the high cliff.

  "..."

  "Is there a 4th ranked fire mage? The fck is he doing here?"

  Remi and a few other girls looked with wide eyes at the result of the "ARMAGEDDON" spell from the high cliff.

  The 6 mini compressed relish meteors annihilated everything in a 50m area. 

  

  At 200m from the landing zone, all trees burned while some fell.

  At 1km, all snow on the ground vanished. 

  If their camp would be attacked with this and they would not create enough protection, it would be their last day. 

  Remi looked at the distance as if trying to see something or someone with a fastened heartbeat.  

  She can't spot anyone at such a distance.

  "Let's go back and inform the elders that this area is taken by a 4th rank expert. If we anger him somehow, we would be in deep trouble."

  As she said it, she headed towards their camp while girls nodded and followed.

  …

  3 days later. Noon. Snowy weather. Hideout. 

  *PAHH!*

  "Ohhh~~ Deeper! Give me your huge cock that barely entered my pussy! Ahhh~ Yes~ More~ Oh, god…" 

  Moaned Bella as she was pressed under Vincent who was above her. They both were naked, her legs were on his shoulders, her arms were holded by Annie behind who looked at Bella being ravished for 2 hours already.

  Her own pussy is already itching from waiting. She wants him, wants her husband's cock in her little pussy, wants his hot cum, wants to be fucked by him. 

  With each thrust, his cock almost completely left her pussy before again entering her deep with force in a *PAHH!*

  "Husband!! I'm cuming!! Mmmmmm!" Bella moaned and cummed before her mouth was taken by Vincent. 

  He didn't stop ravaging her, he left her lips and stretched his back before grabbing her waist.

  *PAHH!*

  *PAHH!

  "My sister, my sweet wife… what do you want right now?" He knows what she would answer, but he still wants to hear it. 

  *PAHH!*

  Her body swayed on the bed as she continued to be ravished by him. She clearly felt his huge cock invading her womb. It made her crazy!

  Bella wanted more. He wants to be connected with him longer, she wants to feel him inside her. The feeling she felt when he died was unbearable and she wanted to forget it as soon as possible. 

  Vincent moved in and out once per second so this speed only was already enough to send her to heaven. 

  "Brother… I-I can't wait any longer," said eagerly Annie. She released Bella's arms and moved to lay on top of her with her butt raised towards Vincent. 

  Vincent moved his 3 fingers to her pussy and inserted them in. 

  "No… I need 'that'. I want your dick inside this tight pussy, my dearest brother. Please, faster," said Annie with desire before looking down at Bella beneath her. 

  "Sister, how does the brother's cock feel, tell me," she looked into Bella's eyes.

  "I LOVE IT!!"

  

  *PAHH!*

  …

  On the other side of the bed.

  *Pahh* 

  *Pahh*

  Anna was on her knees, holding Emilia's big juicy ass while pounding her pussy with Vincent's copy of his cock but a bit smaller in size by 2cm, 13cm and 4 cm, while his cock was 15-16cm long and 5cm thick.

  "Ahhhn~"

  "I need my husband's cock so badly… This copy will never replace him, right Anna? Aaa~ After I will cum, I will fuck you, Anna, so be ready. Ahh…"

  Emilia moaned sweetly as she glanced on the side and saw Bella's pussy being ravaged by their husband.

  …

  4 hours later. Hideout.

  "Dear!~ I love you, I need your love, so fuck me more, please!~ More!~ AAAHhhhh!" 

  Anna's back was laying on two huge soft peaks as she moaned when pussy was penetrated without stopping by her son, her husband while her ass was filled with Emilia's 'cock'. Her blond hair covered Emilia's face beneath her. 

  "Sister… You really love being fucked by your own son, hehe. What a naughty girl you are, but I like it. Vincent, fill your mother with your hot semen and then take care of my lonely hole," said Emilia with lust and pointed at her open mouth. She wanted to be facefucked by him. Badly. She loves that feeling of his cock entering her throat, and loves his taste. 

  Vincent held Anna's waist and his hips moved back and forth in her itching pussy. His eyes were locked at her two tits that were swaying up and down. He felt that he would soon shoot his sperm. 

  "Vincent, here… ahhh, I want it here," said Anna hastily and opened her mouth wide.

  Vincent nodded and stopped before leaving her wet clenching pussy to move behind the heads of his two wives. 

  When he was behind them, Vincent looked deeply into his two wives' eyes. 

  "Sorry for my previous actions, I've made you worried for me," said Vincent apologetically as her placed his two hands on Anna's cheeks from behind.

  "You don't need to apologize so much, dear. You did it to be stronger, for yourself, and us. The feeling that my husband is ready to go through that hellish pain to raise his strength for our sake… indescribable. 

  Fuck me already! I want to drink your sweet liquid," said Anna lovingly as her eyes looked back at him who was behind her before opening her mouth widely. 

  Vincent blinked and bent down. He kissed Anna's lips with love for a few seconds before separating. He bent back and moved his big thick cock into her wet abyss. As his cock entered her mouth, it was instantly taken care of by her tongue. His cock went deeper and entered her throat. He saw how her neck bulged slightly as her right throat captured him. 

  "Ahh… Mother, your mouth is heavenly good," Vincent was at cloud nine.

  *Slurp!~*

  *Pahh~*

  Vincent began to slowly facefuck her from behind as his balls touched her face with each of his deep thrusts. 

  On the other side of the bed.

  "Mmm~ Ahhnh~ Aaa~"

  Moaned Emma as she was dancing on Emily's 'cock', her ass was banged by Annie while being facefucked by Bella. Her three holes were taken by her sisters.

  She, too, wanted Vincent's cock and not this copy of it, but she could only wait, and while waiting…

  "Emma… you ass is clenching me so hard after looking at our husband. I know, I want him too, but our mothers need his love more right now, so let's enjoy each other's love in the meantime," said Annie as she held her butt and trusted in her 'cock'.

  Suddenly.

  *Boom!!*

9