Chapter 69: The wives’ decision
600 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  Aurora was speechless, just as others. 

  They first time meet such women that willingly wanted to give their lives to a single man who didn't have any backing behind to support him. 

  *Bang*

  Another quiet explosion sound was heard from the inside of the wind barrier.

  "This is awesome… Husband's supremacy is unmatched in advancement speed. I will need to 'congratulate' him properly tonight, or maybe a bit sooner, hehe," said Bella as she licked her pink lips. 

  *Bang*

 The next one was heard. Vincent's wives smiled as they looked towards the wind barrier.

  "Yes. You don't mind if I will also accompany you, sister?" said Annie shily as she glanced at Bella. She also wants it. 

  When Bella would be riding on Vincent, receiving his godly cock, Annie will be behind her, fucking Bella's beautiful ass. Then, after some time… they would swap and she would take Vincent's dick inside her womb while Bella would penetrate her butt. 

  Bella glanced at Annie and felt her lower body itch a bit after remembering their night 'adventures'.

  "Of course...sister," said Bella lewdly while Annie's face also blushed. 

  They both spend so much more time together compared to time with other sisters so they basically became as close as blood sisters. 

  As they dreamed about Vincent, his advance was not over yet. 

  *Bang*

  *Bang*

  *Bang*

  This was the 6th sound in total which meant that Vincent became a 3rd ranked mage, but not only in one element but at… 4 while Dark and Light elements reached the middle of the 2nd rank with all gathered CS fluid from 1st ranked mages. 

  After his advancement to 3rd rank, his compression speed rose a lot. The more 3rd ranked auras he had, the faster it became.

  Aurora, Remi and others looked at the wind barrier in shock after they heard the girl's voice. Advance? So fast? Is this even possible? He just ended the battle and only a few minutes passed. Normal people need from a few hours to a day to advance. 

  *Crack*

  The ground shook and cracks spread here and there. 

  "Vincent finished," said Anna as she saw the wind barrier disappear. 

  Vincent stood in a small 3m wide crater that was made from EES compression.

  'Finally, I can start the creation of Lightning, Ice, Wood, Sound, Sand, Fly, Poison, Metal, and Lava magic, but first…' Vincent's crimson eyes moved and looked at Aurora and others for a moment before turning to his wives.

  He stepped out of the crater and walked towards them. 

  He wore a black with a red robe, pants, fingerless gloves, and a mask that covered his nose and mouth. All of that type of clothing constantly released a little wave of the essence just like on the Sun. 

  Bella suddenly ran to him and jumped on him. She locked her legs around his waist while arms around his neck.

  Even though she was flat like him, she always had more passion than others. He felt her and saw her gaze into his eyes. He could clearly tell what she wanted. 

  By manipulation of his EE, he revealed his face and took her sweet lips slowly. His arms slid down to her butt to grab them. 

  "Mmmm…" moaned Bella into his mouth as she felt his tongue invading her while his strong hands squeezed her ass. 

  *Badum*

  Bella's heartbeat quickened, she stopped kissing him and slightly moved back.

  "Congratulations, husband. Can I give you my special gift? You would like it," Bella whispered lovingly as she looked into his red eyes. 

  "Dear, do you want it so much? You would be seen by strangers. Let's leave it for nighttime, okay" said Vincent and released his grip on her. 

  "... Okay, dear," said Bella somewhat regretfully but she understood why Vincent rejected her. 

  Bella released him and walked to her sister with a lowered head to look at her 'chest'.

  'I'm not attractive enough for him after all..' 

  Suddenly, her hand was captured and pulled back. She fell onto Vincent's chest and was hugged gently.

  "Be more patient, Bella, I will not go anywhere. I love you for who you are so don't dare to think that because you're lacking in size in some places, I will give you less of my attention, okay? *Kiss*" whispered to her lovingly Vincent before he slowly took her sweet lips again.

  Bella's heartbeat sped up as her eyes became a little wet. 

  Vincent released her, kissed her forehead and turned to look at Anna and others.

  {Thank you, honey. I will send you into the pocket world since their elders should be nearby and I have yet to sense them. This will be a bit bloody. Do you have any requests about what I should do to them?} Vincent said in English. In those two years, he teaches them his main language on Earth so they could hide their conversations when others are nearby. 

  {There are quite a few 2nd rank mages and even those elders at 3rd… Just rape all of them. Show them what suffering is, but I guess they might even like it. Don't forget to extract their spines for my sisters, after all, they are 2nd rank only in 1 element while I am at both. Even though they didn't say it, I know they feel inferior. We need to change it.} said Anna.

  {Yes, brother. Rape all of them and show it to us before killing them or… you can just make them your slaves. Our family needs people like them. They would serve us and please you whenever you want.}  said Annie smilingly. 

  {Husband, the big sis and 3rd sis are right. I prefer the slavery choice. Their elders should be of my age, so we, your wives, will 'train' them for you properly. My sisters and I would have our own little fun with them in the pocket world while waiting for you. How about it?} said Emilia with a light smile.

  {...You know, I also agree with that. Do it that way, dear. But don't lose all of your energy, we need it for tonight, as always.} said Anna and looked at him and then at Emilia whose face rendered. 

  {What about you all? Are you okay with seeing me doing this? You know that I'm not such a person, right? How could I become the same type of person who made you suffer in the past?} said Vincent as he glanced at each of his wives.

  {We know it dear, but there are deserve it since they wanted to take us away from you and even kill you. You didn't do anything to them, but they still wanted to kill you. They bring it to themselves. Give them a choice, slavery or death.} said Emma as she hugged him from behind. 

  {I have the same opinion, husband. They need to be punished.} said calmly, Emily.

  Vincent will try to not touch innocents, but since they threaten him and want to take away his wives...

  {... Fine.}

13