Chapter 70: Choice
567 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  Vincent waved his hand and create a wind barrier around him and the girls to hide them from others.

  {I will put a screen in the pocket world so you all would see and hear what is going on, } said Vincent and one by one send his wives. 

  {Try to enjoy it, dear, } said Anna before disappearing. 

  Swiftly, only Bella was left.

  {Husband…} said Bella, needly. 

  Vincent knows what she wanted so much, actually, he too.

  "Come here," said Vincent in the normal language since the barrier also blocked sounds.

  Bella smiled and once more jumped on him.

  She quickly wrapped her arms and legs around him a began to kiss his lips.

  *Kiss!~*

  Vincent reciprocated with desire. His left hand holded her waist while his right hand slid to her wet pussy. He rubbed her clitor a bit before inserting 3 fingers in her sweet hole.

  "Ahhh~ Husband, I want something else~ Something much bigger…" said Bella and released him. 

  She moved back a few steps and lay down on the ground. Her long red hair covered the ground around her head as she spread her legs and made her panties disappear so that Vincent could see her needing valley. 

  "Bella… You are so beautiful. Let's do it quickly since I don't want to let those virgins wait. I will give them a choice...be mine, be ours or die," said Vincent and bent down to her crotch, put his hand on her spread things and start licking her pussy

  "Ohh, God…Husband, I love you… so much… Ahhh! Cumming!" Bella moaned. Her hands holded his white head as she looked at the place they were connected before her eyes rolled back as she cummed on his face. 

  She was in a very horny state for some time already, so a bit of his stimulation was already enough for her to climax 

  

  *Slurp*

  Vincent swiftly sucked all her juice before moving back.

  He looked at the gorgeous red-haired 18 years old girl in front of him who was still trembling a bit.

  "Anabella, you are so delicious," said Vincent as he lightly licked lips.

  "Please… my womb needs your hot semen," said Bella with half-closed eyes. She slid her right hand to spread her wet folds for him. 

  Vincent positioned himself at her entrance, but before entering, he covered his cock with transparent liquid from the water element that will allow them to even better feel each other. 

  Vincent stroked a bit his covered in liquid cock before slowly entering her tight pussy.

  "Ahhhh!! Dear!! So big…" Bella's head arched as she moaned.

 

  Vincent swiftly touched her womb with the tip of his cock. The liquid was very helpful. He placed his hands on her waist and moved a bit.

  *Pahh*

  "Ohh, yes." Her eyes rolled back a bit as she bit her lower lip. Her hands held his while he moved 

  *Pahh* 

  "Ahh! Faster. Stronger."

  *Pahh!*

  "Ahhh, yes! More!"

  Vincent leaned and grabbed her cheeks before passionately kissing her. 

  Bella also grabbed his cheeks. She glanced into his red eyes.

  "Husband… fuck me. Fuck me like a wild beast!" 

  Vincent moved back his hips so that only the tip of his cock inside before moving again with force 

  *PAHH!*

  "AHHHH!!"

  *PAHH!*

  "YES!! RAVISH ME!" Bella screamed in ecstasy as her back arched, eyes rolled back and mouth opened with the tongue out. She was on cloud nine from the feeling of Vincent's cock moving in and out of her with force. 

  Vincent stretched his back and grabbed her waist. He looked at Bella, twisted in happiness who cummed again and again. He felt deep satisfaction as her man who can make his woman react like this. 

  "Bella, receive my semen," said Vincent and began his last spurt. 

  "Give it to me, all to me…" said Bella and put her hands on his strong chest.

  *PAHH!*

  "AAAHhhhh!~ Husband!~ I love you!" Bella cummed once again, but Vincent didn't stop. He wants more of her moans. 

  *PAHH!*

  "AHHhh! Vincent!!"

  ...

  Outside the barrier.

  "What is going on? Why did they hide under the barrier?"

  " You saw how that animal touched that girl in front of us? He definitely enslaved her so that she became like this."

  "Yes. No sane woman would act like that."

  "He dragged her with something for sure."

  "Vile creature."

  "Just kill him when he appears again. Just seeing him almost makes me puke."

  Girls around Aurora and Remi discussed between themselves.

  "Sister Aurora, what do you think?" asked Remi calmly.

  "..." Aurora fell into deep thoughts. "We don't know how strong he is, that previous sounds from inside the barrier can't be from his advance in rank. He is too young to be at 2nd rank, he maximum the 1st rank. Even if he was at 3rd one, we have our 5 elders monitoring us not far away. Huh?" said Aurora confidently and with contempt when mentioned about Vincent. Suddenly, the wind barrier disappeared, revealing a young man with long white hair in black and red clothing. 

  Vincent just ended up pleasing Bella who fainted in the end. He sent her to others who saw everything through a live screen and teased them in the pocket world. 

  Vincent looked into the sky. He closed his eyes and placed his palms on his forehead. He slowly slid them up to his white hair and then to his nape before turning back. 

  Vincent's eyes locked onto Aurora without a blink as he stood motionless. 

  "Where are others gone?" Remi asked Vincent but received no answer.

  Aurora for some reason had a feeling that she need to run away as fast and far as she could as she saw this weird scene. 

  Before she could say anything, Vincent calmly began to walk towards her without breaking his vision on her.

  Intense fear filled her heart the closer Vincent was. 

  "Elder Skylar!" shouted Aurora while retreating a few steps back. 

  Remi was shocked.

  'What? Why did she call an elder here?' 

  After thinking a bit more, she found that Vincent is just a psycho without care for his life since he walked towards them without their consent. But why is Aurora acting like this? They don't need an elder to deal with 1st rank mage, right? 

  *Swoosh*

  From the trees above a beautiful woman in her late 30s appeared. 

  She had brown hair tied in a ponytail and also wore a brown sect robe. She was one of the few 3rd ranked mages here. She was as strong as Mark Teren. 

  "Stop or there would be consequences," said Elder Skylar calmly but mighty as she looked at Vincent.

  In her sect, only the sect master was above her in power. 

  Vincent glanced at her and faintly smiled but didn't stop walking towards Aurora. 

  "So you're just a crazy one. Can't control your lust? I will help you with your problem," said the elder Skylar and moved towards him.

  She neared his and stretched her right hand to grab him, but suddenly her knees trembled and she kneeled on the grass just in front of Vincent.

  "Ah…" this was the only sound she managed to make. Her eyes tear up as terror filled her heart. 

  Vincent touched her cheeks before some energy entered her system through her mouth. 

  "Your next words will decide your future. 

  I will give you only two choices: slavery or death.

  If you choose death, then I will rape you right now and behead you afterwards. After that, I will rape your sect members before selling them out to the men-only sect. 

  If you choose slavery, then, I will ravish you right here in front of your sect members before doing the same with them, but I will not kill or sell you, nor them. You all would become slaves of our Mayers family. We will treat you with 'care'. Make your choice wisely," said Vincent calmly as he slid his big finger on her trembling cherry lips.

  'H-he is a 4th ranked magus!?!?' Right now she doesn't care that her body is touched by a man. Her all body shivered under his suppression that she felt only once in her life, and it was from the sect master. 

12