Chapter 71: The twins
629 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  On Vincent's face, there was no joy, hate, or contempt. He continues to look deeply into elder Skylar's eyes while slowly sliding his big finger of his right hand on her warm lips. 

  She was around 1.7m tall and quite a voluptuous woman. 

  

  Elder Skylar was still in such disbelief that she even forgot how to speak. 

  She can't use her elements! She can't even cover her body with them under such heavy suppression. 

  Even if they all try to use their auras to fight against Vincent, they would lose. They can't combine the auras of two different people to raise its quality to fight back his suppression. A person can combine only his own EES auras. But they are all barely mages in 2 elements, and it's mostly elders. 

  Since her elemental aura that allowed her to use her main elements within it is suppressed to the point that she can't even sense her EES, she became just a mortal woman. 

  "My patience is limited, lady Skylar," said Vincent as he inserted that finger in her mouth. He leaned to her ear. 

  "Lick it if want to be my slave. You have 5 seconds. If you care about your sect sisters, you better make a wise choice. If you bite me, I will heal myself, but after that, I will bring the male gorilla here and make you look as if you were a female gorilla in estrus. Can you guess what that wild animal would be doing with you the moment that he sees you?" whispered into her ear Vincent and started to grope her big chest with his left hand. 

  *Badum!*

  Skylar's heart shook as she imagined that scene. 

  If that happens… 

  Tears began to fall on her cheeks. She can't think about anything that could save her.

  No one would save them here. She doesn't want to die, she wants to live, even if it means...

  At the 4th second... she licked his finger in her mouth as more tears began to fall.

  "What a good girl and good girls need to be rewarded, right, Skylar?" said Vincent and wiped her tears with the right hand while his left hand still played with her chest. 

  "...Yes… master," she hesitated for a moment before closing her eyes in despair and saying the words that made her previous status as an elder to be removed and was replaced with a new one, a slave. 

  "Elder Skylar!? What is going on!? No, this is an illusion… Yes, this is just one of his illusions!"

  "Vile animal, release elder Skylar from it, now!" 

  Said hatefully one of Elder Skylar's disciples. She is the 2nd ranked mage. 

  None of the girls felt his suppression since Vincent only covered Skylar with his aura, so they were ignorant of what was going on. 

  Vincent turned to look at her and was about to raise his right hand to point at her.

  "M-master, please, spare her! She is one of my stupid disciples, Selena. If you want to live then immediately come here and ask the master's forgiveness, now!" her heart already accepted her fate, but she needed to save her ignorant disciples from foolish death. 

  "You have 10 seconds to go and bring her here. I will take both of you, the master and disciple," said Vincent calmly and stood up. 

  *Swoosh*

  Suddenly, he saw a fireball fly towards him.

  "Die!"

  It was another one of Skylar's disciples. She couldn't accept what was happening so she attacked him in rage. She will never submit to a man. 

  Vincent slightly moved his finger and a shield 2 meters high of thick water was made in front of him. 

  A fireball hit the shield and vanished the next moment in the dense water. 

  Girl's eyes went wide as she saw her 2nd rank fireball disappear after hitting the shield. This could only mean that he was… at least a 3rd rank magus! She now understood why her master acted like that. She cursed herself from her idiocy. 

  Vincent sends his ACA towards her. 

  The moment the girl felt his aura, despair filled her heart. She became just like her master right now, a mortal girl. 

  

  "M-my L-lord, I was ignorant, please sp…" tears began to fall as she quickly tried to apologise but didn't manage to.

  *Smash!* Vincent lightly waved his finger up before dropping it. 

  The ground shook and girls around fell on their butts before turning to look at what just happened.

  "No…" said Skylar with anguish as she saw her disciple's last moment. 

  The giant burning earth-hammer turned the girl into a pile of flesh, blood, and bones making the ground fly up and break a few nearby trees. 

  Selena felt her knees go weak. She kneeled and tears began to fall. She was her childhood friend and she instantly died. Suddenly she understood in what situation they brought themselves. 

  Vincent was not the 1st rank as they thought, but a very powerful 3rd rank if not even 4th. 

  "Selena, quickly come and greet your master," Selena saw her fearful elder Skylar quickly run towards her. She knew that her life did not belong to her anymore. 

  Selena had long curved black hair and wore white robe-like other sect members. Her chest was as big as Anna's. She was also a core disciple, but she didn't like to talk first like Aurora.

  Selena was pulled to Vincent. Her heartbeat was in dismay. She didn't want to accept her new status but she wanted to live. 

  "Selena greats m-master," Selena lowered her head in the bow as she stood a meter away from Vincent.

  "Why are the other elders still hiding? Come out on your own or do you want me to go for you? You have 5 seconds to show up and kneel in front of me," Vincent ordered and raised his right hand towards the tree in the distance.

  *Swoosh*

  Two women in their late 30s appeared.

  "My name is Fiona, and this is my sister, Flora. We are twins and also the elders in the Untouched Flower sect. Flora is not very talkative so it would be me mostly talking. We already talked with each other about this situation and… we greet our Lord," said Fiona and bowed with her sister.

  They both were very similar in appearance and even their sizes were the same. They both had long dark green hair that was laying on their chests. 

  They were also under his suppression, but surprisingly, they didn't react like Skylar when they met him. They looked at him with respect and even some...expectations. 

  They didn't like what their sect propagandised. They both were also virgins, but they… liked men. Especially if he was like Vincent in front of them. 

  They were taken away in childhood from their family after their affinity was revealed, it was a high grade one. They hated the sect for separating them from their parents. 

  Then, after a few years, tragic news arrived for them. Their parents suddenly died from the aftereffect of the battle between two strong maguses who then vanished as if never existed. 

  The murder was not found and sisters started to suspect their own sect for it. They found that the sect was not so righteous as others told them. 

  They thought that the sect was burning their emotional bridge that was called "family" so that they would not leave the sect one day to go back home. 

  It was just suspicion since there was no evidence. 

  No one would tell them either way and they can't face the sect master. 

  Now, they encounter the person who probably can.

  "My lord, can I ask for your help with something?" asked Fiona with shyness as she glanced at Vincent. Even though she was older than him, this world respects strength, not age. 

  Fiona felt the hand of her sister holding her. Flora also wanted to know the answer so she was a bit nervous. If he can help them, then… Her neck reddened. 

  Vincent looked at the twins as various guesses started to rise and vanish in his mind before he said. 

  "Let me guess… you want me to kill or capture someone, right?" 

  Since they asked him this after seeing that he was much stronger, this was not hard to guess. 

  "Yes, master. We want to know who killed our parents, and we suspect our sect in it. We know that we didn't do anything yet to deserve your help, so… we will 'work hard' for it," said Fiona and glanced at her sister and saw her nod. 

  They both moved to Vincent while removing their clothes without care of others. Their robes fall on the ground and their black underwear was revealed to him. 

  Fiona and Flora, we're very voluptuous women that made even him gulp slightly. 

  They neared him almost naked before Fiona said to her sister.

  "Flora, take care of our master's lower part while I will take care of the upper one," she said and placed her hands on his chest. Her heartbeat was never this fast. This was her first time touching a man in almost all 40 years of her life.

  "Yes, sister," said Flora and fell on her knees as she saw Vincent deactivate his robe. 

  Fiona's gaze fell on his well-built chest where the carved names of his wives in their blood was while Flora's was looking at his thick half-erected 'sword'. 

  

 ________________

Author's note: "Damn, I wanted to write more, but will end here. Fucking dying."

10