Chapter 72: New Status
607 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  Aurora, Remi, and other girls can't believe what they're seeing. Their respected elders had betrayed their sect just like that and were about to have sex with their enemy. 

  Aurora greeted her teeth as she knew that she might be the next one to offer her body to Vincent after elder Skylar and her disciple, Selena.

  Vincent glances at her before saying. 

  "You all don't need to feel so bad about this. You will just be under my family's wing instead of your sect. Your sect is not as clean as you all might have thought before. 

  I can guess that they are selling you to other sects for various benefits, and even your trip to the elven kingdom might be of a similar case. 

  Some perverted noble elves that lusting for human women will buy you from your sect if they find a liking of you. Each women-only sect does this, mostly in the shadows. 

  I guess you noticed that some of your beautiful sisters had mysteriously disappeared on their missions or were claimed to be 'dead'. 

  Your sect has no future since I will devour it soon as well as that Untouched Lotus one in future after I finish with my matters in Teren Empire.

  You all will be a part of our Mayers family that will stand on the peak in this world in the future while in your sect you all are doomed to spend your lives in mediocrity and pray to be lucky to not be used as a tool. 

   Also, if you will manage to bear my child, you will become my concubines, you will not be treated as our slave or a maid anymore, and in the future, you might even have a chance to reach…the 6th rank warrior under my guidance while in your sect, the highest peak you would reach is only the 3rd rank. 

  I can also take you all by force, but I don't want you to fear me, I want you to accept me," said Vincent calmly to Aurora and others as he stroked Fiona's green hair with his right hand while his left hand was on Flora's head.

  The hearts of Fiona, Flora, Skylar, Selena, Aurora and Remi trembled as he mentioned the legendary 6th rank. 

  The 6th rank was something they could only dream about and he said that they would have a chance to reach it? 

  "M-master, you're joking, right?" asked Skylar nearby with confusion. She didn't know if this was a joke.

  He can't really think that it's possible, right?

  "Come here, Skylar," said Vincent and waved his finger to come closer.

  *Gulp*

  Skylar's heartbeat speeds up. She knew what would soon happen. 

  When she neared him and the two half-naked elders, Vincent said.

  "Fiona and Flora, undress her and wait," said Vincent and waved his hand.

  *Swoosh~*

  Six women appeared beside him from white light. 

  Vincent decided to don't hide this feature of his in front of his people. This is not an external item that could be stolen. 

  "Husband… hehe, look how many girls you have now," giggled Annie as she looked at the crowd of around 30 women from 15 years old to near 40. 

  "My dear wives, you can play with them but don't touch their innocence, I will take them later. Also, Emilia, send some girls to monitor nearby locations since we don't want to be disturbed.

  

  Anna, honey, come here and help me take 'care' of Skylar," said Vincent and pointed his finger at his wives. 

  They all felt that his "Wives's fun" spell gave them something quite big down below. 

  Emma and Emily bit their lips slightly as they looked at each other before looking at the beautiful girl nearby who was confused and shocked. 

  

  "You, what is your name?" said Emma as she pointed at her.

  She was around her 20s and had quite a figure. 

  "M-me? Emm, I'm Joanna," said Joana as she couldn't understand why she was called out.

  "Good name. You will be the first. Sister, what side of her will you take?" said Emma and moved to Joana.

  Emily lowered her head and uttered, 

  "Her mouth."

  

  "You really enjoy it, huh? Even though this 'cock' is just a copy, it still can cum with hot liquid that reminds of Vincent's seed after good stimulation. But it needs to be refilled once more by Vincent after 5 shots are made, hehe. Okay, let's get started," said Emma as she neared Joanna.

  Joanna was even more confused, she couldn't guess what they were talking about.

  "Joanna, just relax and give your body into our care before our husband will finish with others and make you a true woman, his woman. Before that, why don't we have a fun time?"  said Emma as she stood behind her and slide her hand under Joanna's robe to her pussy while Emily placed her hands on Joanna's cheeks before kissing her.  

  Joanna heart almost jumped out of her chest as she felt their hands on her body and Emily's tongue invasion in her mouth. 

  She understood what kind of 'fun' they were talking about. 

  Since she would be taken by Vincent later on and become his maid, such a thing would be… often. 

  She relaxed and accepted her new life. She hugged Emily and also started to use her tongue, meanwhile, Emma already inserted her 2 fingers inside her pussy that were already slightly wet.

  "Mmmm…" moaned Joanna under Vincent's wives care.

  …

  Similar scenes were for Annie, Bella and Emilia who ordered a few girls to go monitor nearby locations. 

  

  Nearby girls felt their hearts shake as they understood that they would be next, and tried to calm down and accept their new status. 

  Vincent arrived in front of already half-naked Skylar who was undressed by Fiona and Flora. 

  She had a good round chest that was hidden under beautiful blue underwear. 

  "Relax, Skylar," said Vincent and put his hands on her smooth waist before sliding his hands down as he removed her panties.

  Skylar felt that her last protection that hid her sacred place was removed by her master and her heartfelt something weird, something she never felt before.

  

  Skylar assisted him and became naked as he also removed her bra. Her gaze was locked onto his lower body. His big thick dick was already erected as it twitched in wait. 

  Vincent stopped and looked at her red face before lowering his gaze at her round chest and erect nipples then moving down to her valley before again looking at her face.

  "You probably heard it many times, but you're a really beautiful woman, Skylar. I will not mistreat you," said Vincent and leaned to kiss her while his hands moved to her butt. 

  Skylar's eyes become wet a bit as she felt her mouth being taken while her butt-cheeks were squeezed. Suddenly, she felt two warm hands on her tits as they groped and squeezed her boobs.

  'Oh my…Fuck it, there is no turning back since I already his, and would be his for the rest of my life, so...' thought Skylar as she finally removed her hesitation and began to reciprocate his kiss while her hands moved down and grabbed his big hard cock.

  'It's so hard and hot… did I make him like this? Did he desire me so much? He might not tell it, but I could feel it. 

  "Skylar, are you ready?" asked Vincent as he lifted her by holding her butt.

  Skylar's lips parted but there was no sound coming out, she closed her eyes and two little tears fell, she nodded to him. 

  Vincent softly began to play with her lips with his while she positioned his cock at her entrance.

  Her mind was already clouded and she also was quite curious how it felt. 

  "Master…*Pahh* Ahhhh!" she said and moaned after feeling his big cock that was covered with liquid smoothly entering her in full size straight to kiss her womb.

  Her hymen was broken.

  She felt as if her lower body was ripped apart before feeling something else that scared her.

  She felt her butt-cheeks being spread and then something touching her tightly closed anal.

  _____________

  Author's note: "I fcking dying on the bed under the moonlight. See you next time. Go to play [Age of Magic] before going to sleep. Cya, perverts."

9