Chapter 74: Selena [R-18]
878 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  All girls from the Untouched Flower sect group were taken by him or his wives and only those who monitored nearby territory are yet to be taken. 

  Anna also left to take her personal maids.

  Vincent held Selena's exhausted body from behind in front of the tree. His hard thick cock was still inside her tight sloppy pussy that was still squeezing his dick time from time, his left hand groped her sweet soft boobs while the right hand was rubbing her clitor. 

  She leaned her head on his chest before turning to look at her master's devilishly charming face and squeezed his big cock one more.

  "Mmm~... Master… How can a man like you exist? I… I never felt this wonderful in my entire life, hehe. I now finally understand why your wives are so crazy for you. Any girl who will feel the same as I just felt would fall in love with you immediately. 

  You know, I would be on cloud 9 if my name would also be inscribed on your chest as one of your wives… It would mean that I'm yours forever. 

  Master… I want to know how… 'It' tastes," said Selena softly and left her master's hug. His cock left her pussy before she turned around and went on her knees.

  "Oh my. Is this big thing really was inside of me?" said Selena and grabbed it with both hands.

  She started to stroke it up and down while looking at her master's face. She smiled and licked her lips and teeth. 

  "Master, you know, I was very popular in my town. So many guys tried to court me and even a few tried to rape me after I got accepter into the sect, but gladly I had protectors nearby that were sent by elder Skylar so I've managed to avoid that disaster. 

  After that, I started to despise every man that desired me as I saw them as filthy animals that just wanted to leach out of me and go into my panties. 

  I never thought that I would be doing what I'm doing right now, hehe. 

  After I first saw you and your girls, I thought that you are no different from those animals, but after you show your power and how you care about your women... I've changed my mind."

  "Aaamm~" Selena opened her lovely mouth and licked the tip of his cock like a lollipop before using her little pink lips to kiss a few times while looking at her master reactions. 

  She saw that master close his eyes in enjoyment before he gently held her silky black hair with both hands. She knew that he liked her mouth job and it made her feel quite pleased. The smile could be seen in her bright eyes, she moved her hands back from his cock and placed them on his thighs before looking at his thick dick. 

  She leaned forward and kissed it before opening her mouth to take him in. 

  *Slurp~*

  She started to suck him off at a fast pace while Vincent held her pretty head and began to face-fuck her. 

  'It's so hard and hot…' thought Selena whose head was locked in one spot while her sloppy mouth was being fucked by her master.  

  His cock had entered her throat, there was no gag reflex since she suppressed it to not disturb her master. 

  "Ohh, Selena…" Vincent lightly moaned with a calm face while moving his hips in and out of her sloppy abyss.

  *Slurp~*

  …

  After 10 minutes, Vincent looked into her eyes and said calmly.

  "Swallow it all, sweet Selena."

  He pushed last time and buried his cock as deep as he could in her throat before pouring his hot semen inside her.

  Selena's eyes were half-closed as her mouth was ravished by 10 minutes non-stop with her master's big cock. 

  She heard his voice and looked up at him before she felt as her head pressed to his crotch. Her eyes widened as she felt something liquid, thick and hot entering her throat.

  Suddenly, she felt that she might choke if this continue, but as she thought about removing his cock, hesitation filled her heart. He might not like that she willfully removed his cock, but then as her eyes began to wet from tears, her master removed his cock by his own, allowing her to finally take a breath.

  *Cough… cough.*

  Abruptly, she felt his semen shot on her pretty face. The moment his cock left her mouth, it continued to release big loads of his hot liquid, so it lent on her, covering her hair, face, and chest with his essence. 

  When she tried to use her hand to remove his semen from her face to swallow it, her heart shook as she looked at the source of it before a light smile appeared on her lips.

  When Vincent shot all of his semen to cover Selena with it, Skylar suddenly appeared and kneel in front of Selena, who just woke up and saw this, she grabbed Selena's face and began to lick that semen that covered it.

  "So delicious~ Mmmm~"

  As she licked his seed like a thirsty person, she felt two strong hands grabbing her butt before it was lifted.

  She looked behind her and saw her master gently smiling at her. That smile made her heart flutter. 

  "Here is more, sweety."

  *PAHH!*

  *AHHHH!!*

  Skylar loudly moaned as she felt her wet pussy being penetrated with his strong thrust.

  "I love you, master. Please, fuck me once more!" Uttered Skylar whose eyes rolled back while her back arched as she cummed. Her face fell on Selena's chest while her butt was holded and fucked by her master. 

  She cummed immediately from just one sudden push. She had already become addicted to him. 

  Selena stood still and held her previous mentor in her embrace white the latter one was ravaged with their master's big cock. 

  …

  2 hours later.

  *Pahh~*

  "Yes~ Master~ I love you, More… fill me up more. Make me pregnant, I want your child, I want to become your concubine, I want my name inscribed on your chest…" 

  Skylar was laying on the soft earth bed under her master. Her legs were on master's shoulders, her boobs were groped with his two strong hands while her pussy was loved by his slow thrust in and out. Her nektar long ago covered their thighs and crotches. His big cock slowly slide inside of her pussy.

  It was so good that it made her go crazy for him. She never felt this feeling before.

  "I didn't know you were so sluty, Skylar, hehe. You never were like this inside the sect. Also, you probably masturbate quite a lot, judging by your lewdness. To be honest, I'm the same. In the end, we are still women, and we want to meet a special man to whom we would be willing to give our body, our everything."

  

  Fiona stood on the side and saw her and commented. She and her sister, Flora, were still waiting to be taken by their master. After looking at how Skylar and Selena were fucked, they somewhat become anxious. 

  They too want to feel their master's love. 

 

  *Pahh~*

  "I'm cumming again… Master, you made me cumm once more~ Mmmm!!"

  Said Skylar with a weak voice as she climaxes 18 times in 2 hours. 

  She felt her master's soft lips on her before he gave her his last strong push.

  *PAHH!*

  "..."

  Skylar fainted with an opened mouth the moment his cock touched her womb and began to shoot the hot liquid inside of it. 

  "Hehe, Skylar, I really wonder how she felt since it made her faint from so much pleasure."

  Selena was behind the fainted Skylar while Vincent continued to pour his seed inside of her. 

  She looked at her master's handsome and calm face before leaning forward to kiss him. She also felt his hand holding her nape while he reciprocated her kiss. 

  Vincent felt that his lust was basically endless.

  He finished filling Skylar's womb with his seed and removed his cock before saying.

  "Open your sweet mouth"

  Selena heard his order and her heart skipped a beat, she immediately moved back with her knees on the bed before opening her little mouth.

  Vincent stood up and neared Selena while fainted Skylar was laying under him in between his legs.

  He grabbed Selena's head with both hands and positioned his cock at her pink lips before inserting him in.

  Her mouth was wet with her saliva.

  The moment Vincent entered, he felt her tongue crazily licking his shaft while her soft lips squeezed his cock.

  *Slurp~*

  *Slurp~*

  …

  20 minutes later.

  *Gulp*

  *Gulp*

  "Swallow everything, fucking filthy whore. If you spit even a bit, I will make your life a living hell." 

  Said Aaron inside of his tent as he pressed the head of one of 3 elven girls to his crotch while his little dick began to release his seed.

  "Yes, suck it good."

  Suddenly, he heard a voice outside.

  "Mister Aaron, all the people are already gathered here," said the servant respectfully. 

  "Good, I was already getting bored of these bitches."

  *Slap!*

  He slapped the face of the girl that just finished him sucking. 

  He saw a bit of his semen fall on the ground from her mouth and become furious.

  "After I conquer that group of virgin sluts, you will become a camp whore for my people, enjoy,"

  "Noo… p-please, master, I will be a good girl, I will try better next time! I will… *Kick!*"

  She was horrified by his words and tried to ask forgiveness, but before she finished, she was kicked into her abdomen and sent flying a few meters back before hitting the wooden table.  

  *Crash*

  "Didn't I tell you to not spill my sperm from your filthy mouth? Now, you will become another one of the camp whores as a punishment," said Aaron with anger before turning around and leaving the tent.

  When he arrived outside, he saw 80+ people not far away.

  "Noce. We are ready. Let's go. Some of those virgins would be given them as a reward."

  Said smilingly, Aaron.

10