Chapter 78: Craving
506 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  Outside world.

  Vincent looked from the skies at the massacre he created and brightly smiled.

  'I will reach 3rd rank in Light and Dark EES with so many spines, and my girls will also reach 3rd rank in both elements with this 'gift' and even will be some left that I will use as a reward for our maids. There also should be a 2nd chase group that will arrive soon that was sent by Mark. My wives will deal with them without any traps since they would not have even a single 3rd rank. Would be a good experience for them,' thought Vincent as he levitated in the air. His long white hair danced in the wind while his crimson eyes looked down. 

  Almost all 80 people's legs were cut off. Screams of pain and horror filled the area. Some weaker died on the stop from pain shock or blood loss. 

  

  The girls' hearts shook as they looked at their master's mighty figure standing in the air who just instantly defeated the powerful group of 80 or so people that had around 10 3rd rank mages in it just by himself.

  Skylar and Selena's breathing quickened, and their big bosoms moved up and down. Even the sect master will not manage to do it so cleanly and fast. 

  Their master's figure was deeply engraved in their hearts and made them remember his strong hands and his mighty cock that sent them to heaven and back not so long ago. 

  Their faces reddened, bit their lower lips, and placed their right hands between their big twin peaks while their thighs started to rub their caves.

  They were his women and this mighty, handsome, and caring man is theirs. 

  Just this thought makes them crazy. 

  Fiona, Flora, Aurora, and Remi felt something weird was going on with their hearts. Especially for Aurora, who hated men before, but now after knowing that her sect might be guilty of her sister's disaster, her opinion of him changed slightly. After all, he just saved her from that vile scum named Aaron and killed him so fast that she didn't even have a chance to enjoy it. 

  She doesn't know what her feelings for Vincent are anymore, but it was definitely not hate. 

  Vincent looked at a few survivors that were all at 3rd rank in earth or water elements. He fly down to the ground and neared them. They all were suppressed to the point of becoming mortals. 

  "Y-you will pay for it! Our sect master will not give it a slide, you heard me you fu… *Smash*"

  He didn't manage to finish since his head blew up as it was smashed by a 1 meter big burning earthly hammer. 

  Vincent lowered his finger and called. 

  "Skylar, bring all the girls here, I need your help," Vincent called the group that was 50 meters away from him.

  "Let's go, the master needs our help with something," said Skylar with some excitement in her voice. 

  Vincent glanced at arrived Skylar with the group and said.

  "Rip of their spines just like I will show and gather them at the side."


"Y-yes, master..."

  …

  "Husband is the best, hehe. Did you see how strong he is? It's quite normal that an emperor would have a big harem, especially if this emperor is such a person as our husband, don't you think, sisters?" said Bella fanatically as she looked at the screen at the person that just smashed the head of 3rd ranker mage as if it was some fucking cockroach. 

  Her fingers were in her mouth as she looked at him with wide eyes while her left hand was already inside her panties rubbing her wet pussy. 

  

  She wants him to fuck her with his mighty cock as hard as he could so that it makes her scream in ecstasy. 

  She wants him to fill her craving womb with his hot semen

  She closed her eyes and inserted 3 fingers on the left hand into her vagina while licking the other 3 fingers on the right hand in her mouth.

  "Bella always was like this when husband doing something incredible. Oh my, I guess, I would need to wait my turn a bit longer, can't be helped," said Emilia with some sadness while her sisters nodded. 

  If someone saw Bella in this state, they would think that she became crazy. 

  That was just what the 3 elven girls thought right now as they looked at Bella. 

  Helga was still unconscious after treatment. She already looked like before the kidnapping. 

  "I don't understand how can you love someone so cruel, merciless, and evil? He just took 80 or so lives, they all could be saved if they repay their sins and would be shown that there is another way of living, a peaceful way," said Talia with sadness in her voice. Elves were a peaceful race and they hate taking lives if there are other ways to end the conflict.

  "Miss Talia, with so many times you were beaten up and raped after you were kidnapped? How can you even think about a peaceful ending? So, with your logic, if I will right now kill your two sisters in front of you, will you still want a peaceful ending?" said Anna weirdly. She can't understand this logic. If someone wants to harm them, then he/she needs to die, without questions. 

  "You can have a peaceful life only if you are strong and all your enemies are dead, miss Talia. If not our husband, the 3 of you might not even be alive right now, you understand it, right?" added Emilia who also can't understand their way of thinking. She was raped in the past because she was weak and was an easy target to those lustful vile men. But gladly, her yet-to-be husband arrived in time before she was ruined completely. 

  "Miss Talia, only a powerful man, just like our husband can live a peaceful life while weak people like you could only pray to not become a target for powerful people. Only the strong could control their own lives, and I'm tired of being weak. I hate being weak. I want to please my man not only in bed but also on the battlefield with my powers, can you understand it?" said Emma with a hint of anger, mostly to herself.

  *Whoosh~*

  Suddenly, they all were brought out near their husband. 

  "My dears, help me to gather their 'gifts'," Vincent said calmly to his wives. 

  Bella quickly ran towards him.

  "Let's go there, I need it~" Bella grabbed his hand and led him into the forest.

  Vincent knew what she wanted and didn't resist.

  "Sigh, Bella is always this horny when she is near our husband," said Emily smiling as she looked at Bella leading Vincent into the forest. 

  All the girls looked at Bella with envy. She is going to experience bliss with their master while they could only fantasize about it right now. 

  …

  Bella brought him around 40 meters away from the group where there were only two of them.

  "Hehe," chuckled Bella lustfully and jumped on him. She grabbed his cheeks and quickly took his lips. 

  "Love you~," said dreamy Bella and tightened her hold. She will not release him until he will ravish her. 

  "You, my little horny princess…" said Vincent calmly as he felt her legs tightly holding his waist and her sweet cherry lips savoring his own. He gently grabbed her nape and inserted his tongue inside her sloppy mouth.

  Their tongues began to swirl in a wild dance.

  "Mmmm~" Bella moaned into his mouth from their wild kiss. She swallowed his saliva like a thirsty girl.

  Vincent savored her pink lips while his big hands slid down on her back straight to her plump butt. 

  "Husband~ To the tree, press me to the tree and…" said Bella as she deeply inhaled after their passionate kiss and moved to his ear.

  "...fuck me as hard as you can. Give my twitching pussy your mighty cock~" she whispered the forbidden words that a woman should not say to any man if she didn't want to be ravished on the spot. 

  Vincent's eyes twitched a bit before he moved and pressed her to the tree as she wanted.

11