Chapter 79: Forbidden desire
603 4 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  Anna looked at them leaving and sighed lightly. Bella is really uncontrollable in this state. 

  She turned back and glanced at others.

  "Okay, let's begin. All of you, look how I'm doing it and remember. Do not damage the spine, it is very valuable," said Anna and walked towards the first corpse. 

  All men were already finished by her husband with his ACA that made them all faint and die shortly afterwards. He didn't waste time talking with this garbage. 

  All his enemies have only one way out - into hell.

  She neared the body and bent down, then placed her hands on both ends of the spine. With hands covered in the sharp wind, she swiftly ripped off the spine from the main body as the ribcage bones also broke.

  *Crack*

  Girls hear cracking sounds as the spine was ripped off. It made their eyes twitch, why is she doing it? 

  Her hands were in blood as they held the bloody spine. She placed it on the side and looked at somewhat terrified girls. 

  "What are you so scared of? Don't treat them as humans, but as beasts. These beasts only wanted to rape you and put a leash on all of you. Do you know what would wait for you if not for my husband's help? I guess you all know it too, so stop hesitating and begin to do the same with other bodies. Use your elements or other sharp things to take off the spines', our Vincent would need them soon," said Anna calmly and stood up to walk to another corpse while all girls looked at each other with hesitation before two girls walked out.

  It was Skylar and Selena.

  They neared the two bodies and repeated Anna's movements with much hesitation. 

  *Crack*

  Swiftly, two spines were taken off by them with the use of their elements.

  "This is quite hard to… l-look at…"

  *Threw up* 

  *Cough, cough*

  Some girls in the group didn't manage to bear to look at it and threw up. They never saw something like this. 

  Skylar and Selena put the spines on the side and moved to the next corpse. Other girls also began to do the same with hesitation, but still did it. 

  …

  300 meters away from the group. Deep forest.

  "Old Sage, have you seen him? Didn't he remind you of someone?" 

  A sweet woman's voice was heard from inside the big tree.

  Slowly, a figure emerged from its trunk. 

  It was a 1.8m tall female with long green hair that fell to the ground with clear green eyes, her skin was somewhat green as well. She stood at a thick tree branch and looked at the distance. 

  "... Yes… He reminds me of him… He should be still alive somewhere… 400 hundred years ago was the last time I heard about him…"

  A very old voice was heard. It talked with pauses as if trying to remember the past events.

  "That member of Chaos Race sent another one here. It means that the previous helper failed as well. 

  For his goals, he needs his helper to reach the mythic 10th rank in every stage and element since he is in some very dangerous place and limited in his actions. 

 We only know so much about that race from the words of one of the otherworld people that he sent. They never talk about it, but still, some of them didn't hide it after a… good payment. In the end, humans are so... greedy race," said the dryad and gently shook her head. 

 

  "... Greed… Lust… Power… These three words perfectly describe human nature," said the old enth. 

  "I wonder if this human would be different from that one, but he is definitely a unique one," said dryad looking into the snowy sky before again disappearing inside the tree. 

  "... Time will show the answer…" said old voice before silence descended once again. 

  …

  *PAHH!*

  "Husband~ Yes!! Fuck me harder, don't stop! Ohhh~ Your mighty cock is so deep… I need your hot semen inside so bad… Ahhh~ More~" 

  Loudly moaned Bella. She was laying on the snow and only the lower part of her body was naked after some manipulation with her elemental robe. 

  She tightly holded Vincent back with arms and legs as he ravished her pussy as she craved. 

  Her face was twisted in a lustful smile. Her eyes rolled back from each of his thrusts. 

  "Dear, I'm cumming," said Vincent and sped up. He held her waist with his big strong hands and moved his big cock in and out of her drenched pussy. 

  "Fill… me… up," Bella already sank into a heated state and only the load of his hot semen would treat her. 

  Vincent bent down and licked her neck before giving her the last powerful jab. 

  *PAHH!!*

  "AHHHHHhh…" Bella's back arched and her pink tongue was outside. She felt his mighty shot of hot semen that she so much wanted inside her warm womb.

  Vincent continued to kiss her neck while his cock was deeply buried inside her vagina to pour his seed into her as deep as he could right now. 

  After a few years, his cock will grow even bigger… to 20 centimetres, but now it's only 15-16.

  "I want your baby~," told Bella her wish. She wanted a child, his child, and it would be better if it would be a girl. When her daughter will become an adult, she might also… choose Vincent as her man and then the three of them will sink into forbidden love… 

  Bella imagined that scene where Vincent is ready to fuck their own daughter as she willingly spread her legs for her father as if telling him that she is ready to become a part of the real family, meanwhile, Bella was behind her gently holding her hands and looking at their daughter that was about to give her innocence to not only her own father but to her already to be husband… 

  An insane smile appeared on Bella's face as her eyes looked at Vincent.

  "Mmmm~ There is so much of it inside, hehehe. Husband, I want a daughter… With so much of your hot semen in my womb, I should be pregnant with your child already I guess. Be a first wife who will bear your precious child…" said Bella lying under her husband with wet eyes while her curled red hair covered the snow. 

  Vincent looked into his wife's crazed eyes and grabbed her cheeks. He said something that made her heart skip a beat. 

  "Bear my child, my dear yandere. Since I can't live without you anymore, I should give you what you desire."

  "Who…?" replied Bella with confusion since she never heard him call her with that word before suddenly he made her eyes roll back once more.

  *PAHH*

  *PAHH*

  …..

12