Chapter 80: Distributing
528 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  15 minutes later.

  Vincent and Bella emerged from the forest. She was holding his left hand tightly between her 'big chest', looking very satisfied. 

  He also had no idea about what her crazed imagination created while they have sex. 

  To make his own daughter be his wife… 

  Even for him, it is too much. 

  He said that he will give her a child, but that was just wordplay. He doesn't plan to have kids in the near future. Maybe after 6th rank…

  There was an open area without trees that were covered in snow where all groups gathered after finishing collecting 'gifts'. 

  Anna and the other girls already cleaned themselves from blood and waited for Vincent's arrival. 

  As they saw him calmly leave the forest, Anna and his other wives walked to him.

  "Dear, we gathered all the spines', how are you gonna divide them?" said Anna calmly and glanced at the row of spines separated into different elements. 

  "Good job, thank you all, I will take a few of the Light and Dark elements that will allow me to reach 3rd rank in them. Emilia, Emily and Emma, go and also take as much as you need for your two compatible elements to reach 3rd rank, and after your pick, Anna, Annie and Bella, you should also pick.

  Today, I will reach 3rd rank in all 6 elements, meanwhile, you will reach 3rd rank in your two. Good day, right?

  I wonder how much will be left in the end, but that's not a big problem since...

  I also guessed that in a few days we will have another batch of 'gifts' from Mark. You can have 'fun' with them all you want, I will not interfere. Okay, let's get started," said Vincent and moved to the spines and picked a few that gave Light and Dark elements within. There was still enough for Annie and Bella to reach 3rd rank.

  All girls looked at him curiously and wondered why he needs them, but soon they heard a crack sound and saw Vincent raising the spine to drink the transparent CSF(cerebrospinal fluid) within that leaked out of it. 

  Some of the girls' faces paled, others who were mentally weaker threw up while some knew what he was doing but would never dare to do it by themselves. 

  To become particularly a cannibal for raising in power…

  A very small group of people could do that such as loners, people that have nothing to lose or just crazy ones. 

  Vincent, who just drank CSF that contained the Light element of the previous owner, looked at his wives.

  "I guess I can fasten your EES compression if you trust me of course," said Vincent calmly. He thought about this method before, but it's a bit dangerous. 

  He will need to use his ACA to help another person in compression of his EES, but one mistake and the person will become crippled. 

  He needs to have the entire trust of the person and full control of his aura to not destroy the EES of another person in the process. 

  "Trust? Do you even need to ask it, dear?" said Emma in confusion. He is her husband, if she will not trust him, then who will? 

  "Silly, you know the answer but still asking it," said Emilia and walked to him.

  Vincent saw his 6th wife arriving in front of him and placing her smooth hand around his neck.

  "I'm so jealous of Bella for being so bold when I don't have enough courage for doing the same, but I can do this in front of others at least," said Emilia and lowered her gaze at his lips before moving her head forward to take them. 

  Vincent looked into her eyes as she kissed him before he placed his left hand around her waist while the right hand was on her left cheek and began to reciprocate her kiss. 

  Emilia wanted it as much as Bella, but she is not so shameless as her sister.

  Their lips touched each other while their tongues slowly swirled in dance. Her eyes were closed while Vincent's were open as he looked at her reaction. He gently stroked the creamy skin on her face that sent pleasant shivers through Emilia's back. 

  Emilia felt his feelings for her through his touch and began to melt in his strong arms. She wanted to feel it more, but the place was wrong for it.

  Near them, Skylar and Selena's faces heat up as they look at their exchange of feelings, meanwhile, the 3 elven sisters were quite confused. 

  Aren't human males just lustful beasts with no emotions? They were told this by their parents and elders in the clan from their childhood so this attitude towards humans was quite deeply engraved in them. So far, all human males they meet have proved their point of view. 

  Elven females rarely fall in love since elven males are as good as nothing in the emotional aspect. They mostly married through an arranged marriage set by their parents or clan elders. 

  With Alaya's urges, her silver-haired sisters were treated and looked like normal people. Demi hesitated but still gave up and allowed Annie to treat her while Talia listened to Alaya without hesitation. 

  They wore pleasant to eyes elemental robes of green and gold colours and gathered quite a few gazes on them from other girls. 

  Mostly, because they never saw elves before and were quite curious about them but were not bold enough to ask questions.

  Vincent and Emilia finished their kiss while a thin line of their saliva broke in the middle. 

  Emilia looked into the eyes of her husband and licked her lips seductively. She still felt the warm feeling on her lips from his touch that made her heart melt a bit.

  Vincent looked at needly Emilia and leaned forward to give a soft kiss on her forehead. 

 "Soon," said Vincent quietly on her ear while inhaling the scent of her hair that made her face heat up even more before she felt the two strong hands slide down and grab her perky butt. 

  "Mmm~ I will wait for it, dear," moaned slightly Emilia before replying. She began to imagine how she would be loved by him in various positions and felt that her cave was already wet. 

  She was long ago addicted to his love and care.

  "Mother… you… will not mind if I will join both of you?" suddenly said Emily hasty with a deep blush. 

  She saw her mother bathing in Vincent's love and become so jealous that she couldn't be quiet anymore. 

  Emilia glanced at her daughter and smiled.

  "Dear, we will do it later on together, okay?" said Emilia and separated from Vincent's embrace. 

  Anna, Emma, Bella, and Annie also wanted it after he showed his powers that made their female nature almost scream in the urge to receive Vincent inside once again. Bella was a bit less horny since she already received his love in the forest and was very satisfied. 

  "Yes, I will be glad to do it together," said Emily quickly before lowering her gaze in shame and giving Vincent a few glances with her bright eyes. 

  Vincent saw her 4th wife in this state and can't bear to see her like that, so he moved to her.

  Emily saw her husband near her and her heartbeat sped up. 

  'What is he gonna do to me…?' thought Emily and become scared a bit as she thought that she annoyed him with her attitude. 

12