Chapter 82: A new type of reward…
501 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  Vincent finally finalized his compression. Now, he needs to temper his body with Fire and start the creation of the Lightning element after he will help his wives with advancements. 

  As he calmly stood up, the girls around quickly neared him to congratulate him. 

  Especially Helga who just woke up from an unconscious state. 

  She already looked just like before the torture from Aaron. She was quite tall with long dark hair and wore a white robe. 

  "My congratulations, master! I never heard of anyone who reached 3rd rank in every element, but today I saw it with my own two eyes. Even though people say that a person should concentrate mostly on one or two elements, exceptionally rarely on three, while those who try to advance in every element equally are insane or foolish. But this statement is surely not about you, master," said respectfully Helga as her best friend Veronica was behind her. They both looked at their master with reverence. 

  Their master is a 3rd ranked magus in all 6 elements. If this growth continues, then what heights will he reach?

  Vincent glanced at her. He wanted to see how strong she is and in what element before he looked at leftovers of the 'gifts'. 

  He waved his right hand and 2 spines of 2nd rank that have Earth elemental essence flew into his right hand. 

  He summoned a little container from the hidden world(pocket world). 

  

  *Crack*

   He broke those spines and filled a little container with their liquid.

  He glanced back at her.

  "This is your compensation for being harmed under my watch. If you manage to drink it, you should reach 2nd rank and even a bit more. I feel guilty for what you experienced and hope you could forgive me. If you want something from me, tell me, if it's something possible I will do it," said Vincent with a somewhat guilty tone as he looked at Helga.

  But, in reality, he didn't care much about them.

  He acts like this just to show that he cares about them, even if this care is little to nothing. This will raise his appearance in their eyes and they would be more loyal to him since they would not be treated badly. 

  Helga was stunned after hearing his words. 

  "Master, how can it be your fault? If it was someone's fault then it will be mine since I didn't notice the enemy in time and allowed them to capture me," she quickly responded and shook her head. 

  Vincent knows it too and was pleased that she understood her mistake. 

  "Still, take it. As I said, it's a little compensation. I will not take a "no" as an answer," said Vincent and grabbed her hand to place the container there. 

  Helga hesitated and glanced at Vincent's calm crimson eyes that were staring at her. 

  *Gulp*

  She nervously swallowed her saliva and bit her lower lip before accepting his gift. 

  "Good girl. If you all will work hard in your training and my wives would be pleased with it, you will be rewarded with 2 rewards on your choice:  

  1st: It would be spines of various elements, elemental crystals or various elemental resources. 

  2nd: Dual cultivation sessions with me. I have a technique that could raise a woman's body cultivation if she receives my semen inside of her since it contains the WE that can supplement your own WE storage if you absorb it. 

  This technique works only with my seed, so even if you wanted to sell the technique to someone else, it will not work and the only thing you will get from that is death by my hand.

  If you don't believe it, tomorrow any of you can test it by yourself," said Vincent calmly, but the girl's hearts around him skipped a beat. 

  Aurora's eyes widened. She was not even the 1st ranked warrior, but she always craved to reach it since which women would not want to slow their ageing and look youthful longer? She has yet to receive the technique for WE absorption from her sect since it requires quite a lot of contribution points. 

  Warriors of 1st rank could live for around 250 years and their ageing will slow, but it will be of no use if they will become 1st ranked warriors too late since they could not change their old appearance to youthful ones.

  They need to become warriors as soon as possible before their bodies will reach an adult state to receive the best result. 

  "M-master… You're saying that I can have s-sex with… you just if I will train enough or just be useful to you? Furthermore, it will even raise my warrior rank?" 

  Vincent heard Remi's shaking voice from excitement. 

  She was already in her late 20s so she will not manage to reverse her appearance but even so, she still wants to at least save her current look, and Vincent's words give her such a chance that she never thought would come. 

  "Yes, if you show your worth in any way that will please us, you will be given a reward. Also, since I soon reach 2nd rank in body cultivation, my seed will become more potent with WE. 

  My dear wives reached the 1st rank in WE after a few months of constant daily dual cultivation since they were not warriors at that time while I was, but now they also become the 1st rank just as I right now so their improvement with my seed is much, much slower now. 

  They will need to wait until I reach 2nd rank before they can advance further with its help," replied Vincent to Remi and wake all the girls almost going crazy as their slender bodies trembled. 

  It's a win-win situation for them.

  They will feel their master's love and also advance in body cultivation…

  Suddenly, Vincent felt someone pulling his corner of the robe. He looked at the side and saw Helga shyly looking at him.

  "What is it, Helga? Do you have questions?" asked her Vincent calmly.

  Helga opened her mouth a few times before finally saying as her little smooth hands trembled slightly from nervousness while she looked into his red eyes.

  "Master… you said that I can ask you… anything, right?"

  "Yes, I said that, you want something?"

  Helga didn't answer but only placed her right hand on his pants that covered his bulging cock and said.

  "I w-want to t-test it, can I?" 

  As she said it, she felt how his dick became bigger, harder, and began to pulsate a bit from the blood rush. 

  *Gulp*

  She gulped her saliva while waiting for his answer.

  Vincent looked at this little shy girl that he saved who wanted to see if his words were true or not.

  "Go on your knees and you will know the answer soon after." 

  

12