Chapter 83: Learning
536 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  Helga knew what he meant, and since she basically asked for it, she couldn't refuse it, even if she could, she would not do so because it was her master's order. 

  She gulped and slowly dropped to her knees.

  "Do you want others to see or want me to isolate us?" asked Vincent calmly. He didn't care if other girls would see her doing this since they are basically his. 

  Helga raised her head to look at him with her black eyes.

  "I don't think I'm ready to be seen by others, but if it's only Veronica, then I don't mind," replied Helga and glanced back at her best friend behind her who looked at her with raised brows. 

  "You… you want me to see it?" asked Veronica from the side. 

  "Yes, I want to," replied Helga with a blushed face. She wants to be seen by her, and only that…

  "Fine," said Vincent to Helga and turned to his girls. "My wives, wait a bit longer before I will finish here with her. Then I will help you with compression. Actually, you can already start it since it will not take too long for me to finish so I can join you in the middle," said Vincent to them with a sweet smile that made girls feel jealous a bit since he smiled like that only to his wives. 

  They too wanted to be treated like his wives. All their life they were taught that all men are wild lustful animals without feelings, but Vincent, their master, proved how wrong those words were. 

  They don't care much about their sect anymore, all they want is to follow him and know if what he said is true.

  "Dear, they all belong to you. Have a good taste of them, I don't mind at all. In my opinion, all women should be yours and yours only. Of course, only chosen ones that will be 100% loyal could become your wife, while others could be your concubines at best," said smilingly Anna while his other wives nodded, even Bella, who were very obsessed with him, and don't want more woman take away her time with him, but her husband will be an emperor with a huge harem, so she tried to be understandable. 

  Vincent looked at Anna and lowered his head a bit.

  "You know… I really don't understand sometimes how I managed to be so lucky to be loved by you, mother," said Vincent with confusion and joy in his voice. "You, who somehow chose to pledge your love to me and took your own son as a husband wholeheartedly… I can't even think how hard it was for you to make such a decision. But I am really happy for what you chose that day, Anna," He was incredibly happy to have such a great wife and mother in this life.

  After the tragedy with Alina, Vincent changed a lot. He become somewhat paranoid and full of hate to almost every man and almost doesn't see them as humans, but Anna made him somewhat peaceful just like Alina. He also wondered what Alina would say about their relationship when he will find her and introduce to her Anna. 

  Anna's heart fluttered after his words. She worried that this power will sooner or later corrupt him completely and he will distance himself from her. 

  "Vincent, if you didn't arrive in my life, that life would be full of despair and pain that made me wish for suicide. Vincent, you're the only bright light shining my life," Anna neared him and said it loving smile before placing her hand on his cheek. 

  Vincent opened his mouth but no words come out, instead, he waved his wand and created an isolated place with wind elements from sight and sound place around the four of them. 

  After the barrier hide them, Anna said before going on her knees right near shocked Helga.

  "Het me show little Helga how it should be done."

  Vincent's excitement surge up after her words and he made his lower part of the robe disappear. 

  *Shhh*

  As the fire-robe disappeared, his long thick hard cock showed himself.

  Anna saw his mighty sword and licked her lips seductively after glancing into Vincent's heated eyes before moving under his cock, making it lay just on her pretty face.

  "So big and hard… It's my fault for making him like this, right? Then I need to do something with it," said Anna and took a sharp breath after positioning herself under his dick before grabbing it. 

  Her right hand held cock's shaft while her left hand held his big balls that were full of her loved liquid. Anna opened her mouth and brought out her precious tongue. 

  She began to lightly lick his balls for a few seconds before slowly moving up on his shaft straight to the head and back

  She could feel how his cock pulsated under her work, it made her inwardly smile with satisfaction. 

  As she reached the tip, she took its head into her little slippy mouth. She glanced up and saw how Vincent looked at her while taking deep breaths. She knew that he want her and could barely hold it under her sweet care. She squeezed her lips on his shaft and slowly took his cock deeper while her hands were already on his thighs. She also saw how Vincent closed his eyes and moved his left hand to gently grab her blond nape. 

  *Slurp~*

  She began to move her head back and forth while taking his cock as deep as she could into her throat. 

  Feeling her lover's big cock in her mouth, her pussy also began to secret her love juice. 

  On the side, Helga silently looked at how Anna doing her best blowjob to Vincent so Helga tried to learn how to please her master that she will be doing more often after this day. 

  *Slurp~*

  She also hardly could believe that this big thing could enter so deep into her mouth, and Anna looked as if enjoying it as much as Vincent. 

  Veronica also intensely looked at Anna's work and Vincent's reaction to it. 

  She was shy at the start, but after 5 minutes only desire to learn was seen in her pretty face. 

  

  "Phaaa… so tasty... love it. Helga, he almost there, need the last effort and the sweet liquid will come out. So, go and finish it, and also don't forget to show him how much you have in your mouth before swallowing it. This can be considered your pledge of loyalty to him, understand?" Anna bring his big cock out of her mouth and licked her pink lips before turning to Helga.

  "Yes, master's mistress, I will try to do as best as I can!" quickly said Helga and moved closed to Vincent on her knees.

  Anna nodded and stood up before moving behind Vincent.

  She placed her chin on his shoulder and looked down at Helga that grabbed his cock and was about to take it in her mouth.

  "Wait!"

  They heard a female voice that was full of confidence.

  The trio looked at the side and saw how Veronica nearing Helga and… also dropping on her knees beside her. She glanced at her best friend.

  "Let's do it together."

11