Chapter 85: Some fun (Part 2)
484 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  While Vincent, Anna, Helga and Veronica were hidden inside the barrier, the area outside was quite noisy.

  "Did you hear him, right? We… we can reach the 6th rank if we get his… 'stuff'" said one of the girls with a blush on her face to her friend on the side. "Can you believe it? Because I can't, I need to wait for verification from Helga and Veronica. Also, I didn't know that they would be so bold as to test it on themselves. Truly courageous. If that thing is real…"

  "I can't believe it too, but… if this is real, just imagine who we will become in the future…"

  "Yeah…Even if we will be his slaves… the almost eternal youth is worth it. I will do everything for it. Even if I need to warm his bed each day for the rest of my life."

  "True. Also, just looking at our master and his wifes', this future… does not look that bad at all."

  Similar conversations ran everywhere among young beautiful girls around. They were very curious about what Helga and Veronica would say after they finished the "testing".

  Near the barrier.

  "Emily, Emma, you sent a few girls to check nearby areas so how are our surroundings? No 'guests', right? " curiously asked Anabella her sisters. She was leaning toward a tree and swirling her long red hair with her two fingers.

  "Nope, there is no news from them so far so it should be safe here. At least for now. Why are you asking, Bella?" Answered her Emma and then also asked.

  "Why… because I want to do "it" again and don't want some intruders to distract us. Haha." Bella lewdly smiled and licked her sexy lips. She couldn't forget how Vincent fucked her not long ago and also her wild, immoral and sick dreams about their future daughter becoming Vincent's wife and her new sister…

  "But you did it not long ago, how can you want it again? Are you addicted to him so much?" Asked Emily, who was laying on her back on the snow near Emma. She was amused by Bella's attitude.

  "You are saying it as if you were not addicted, little perverted sister of mine. Should I remind you how you moaned when we three…" Bella turned her eyes towards Emily and grinned trying to get her.

  "Uhh, shut up!" Emily quickly shouted and shyly looked around. Her face burn even more after noticing a few girls that managed to hear Bella and were covering their mouths in an attempt to not laugh.

  "...Bella, I will get to you later on," Emily lowered her head and whispered to herself before an inwardly wickedly grin. 

  *Phhh*

  Annie barely holds her laugh from their conversation.

  "Oh, what are you laughing at, huh? You are the youngest pervert here, shame on you. Should I also tell some of our night stories to the girls around? There is quite a bit of it where you are screaming from ecstasy from his…" Bella's grin didn't fall off as she glanced at Annie who was on the tree branch above them.

  Annie's eyes widened and…

  "Shut up! Shut up! This is not for strangers to know!" 

  "Haha, see? You all, no, we all are addicted to our dear, so what's wrong with me wanting to do it more? Aren't you all the same? Of course, you are, my dear sisters, right?" said Bella with a nice smile on her face.

  "We should be glad to all gods to meet such a man that changed our lives, saved us from our misery and brought us so much joy and happiness in our lives. We now must dedicate our lives to him completely, and to do this we need to be stronger, which means rising in our ranks and also giving birth to his children. Find a calm and safe place for growing our family. After some time, we should~" Emilia said confidently. Vincent truly was her and her daughters' saviour. Looking back then, how he treated her and Emily on that cursed and also fateful day, Emilia couldn't forget how the young man that she has never seen before changed her life forever. But before she completely lost herself in that memory, a girl's voice interrupted her.

  "Intruders!! They are around 2km away from here!!"

  Emilia calmly looked at the young girl that just arrived to bring important news.

  "Ohh, I see… so they finally catch up, huh. Wonderful. How many are there?"

  "Emm, I can't be sure, but the size of it is almost the same as those from the previous group that you killed."

  "Sweet. Sisters and also the girls from Untouched Flower Sect, should we go and 'great' them? Vincent should still be 'busy' a bit so~"

  *Shooo~*

  "Hah, wow, what timing. It was almost 1 hour already so I guess that Anna had a good time with husband," said Emma after she noticed that the wind barrier fell off and 4 figures emerged from within.

  Vincent wore his red and black elemental robe, his long white hair was slightly dancing on the cold wind. His right hand was interlocked with a smooth woman's hand white his crimson eyes calmly looking around without turning his head.

  Anna's long blond hair also danced in the wind. She wore a white and red elemental robe. She tightly holded her son's strong hand and didn't want to let it go. 

  Just a minute ago, she had passionate and blissful sex with her son. He cared and kissed almost every part of her naked body, especially her big tits and wet cave. He sucked it for almost 30 minutes, making Anna ascend to the heavens and cum 7 times before her body started to beg her to be connected with him already. She began to whisper in his ear about how much she wanted his huge hard cock inside her womb that was almost itching for him to fill her. These whispers made Vincent grab her, turn her around and place her on her forth on the snow before penetrating her pussy from behind. Anna's eyes rolled back and she give such a sweet moan from it that could even give a gay the feeling of his primal lust for a woman to rise if he heard it.

 

  The feeling of his big cock inside her and his strong and caring fingers on her waist, boobs, neck, shoulders, butt and even in her mouth that was lustfully moaned his name, again and again, make her crazy for him.

  Meanwhile, Helga and Veronica finished absorbing his seed as they were taught and were shocked by the result. They were so stunned that they even ignored the lustful scene behind them.

  It was as he said. 

  Their WE storage filled up a little bit just from a little amount of his seed that they received as a test. 

  Veronica and Helga didn't talk about it but silently looked at each other with wide eyes and slightly opened mouths. Their imagination runs wild as they imagine their future.

  After a minute, only then do they notice the moans behind them and turn around their heads to look.

  They simultaneously gulped as they saw how a good haired goddess was riding her master on the snow. She made his huge cock almost fully leave her cave when she raised her waist before making it enter her again to the base when she lowered it while Vincent was groping her juicy round tits that were filled with white nectar. 

  The feeling of Anna's insides was heavenly to him. 

  They continued this for around the next 30 minutes before he placed her on the snow and took her again in a missionary position while she right crossed her legs around him, not letting him stop as he began to ejaculate inside her and in meantime, he held her face with both hands and passionately kiss her mouth. 

  Anna's hands and legs were tightly holding him while her upper and lower holes were filled with two kinds of his liquid that she craved. 

  In the end, her womb finally received what it wanted so it rewarded Anna's body and mind with an intense orgasm, almost making her faint from ecstasy.

   ……

  Author's note: "Hey, perverts. What do you think if I add the mission+reward obelisk as the Fang Yuan did for his ppl in the "Reverend Insanity" novel?"

   ………

  The chapter was written under the "Animadrop - Through the Storm" music track. Fcking sick track that never becomes boring to me.  Cya.

6