Chapter 86: Discovery
429 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  As Vincent held Anna's hand, the girls from the Untouched Flower Sect were more focused on the two ppl that were walking behind him, Helga and Veronica. 

  They wanted to hear the result, but just looking at those two faces, they could already guess it.

  'So, it's really true…'

  The girls around simultaneously thought this and gulped. They wanted to know more details from Helga and Veronica, but Vincent interrupted their thoughts.

  "We have 'guests', am I right?" asked Vincent the girl who just brought the news of intruders. He guessed it from her expression which clearly showed the alarm.

  The girl looked at the white-haired guy with crimson pupils. Her heartbeat speeds up. 

  "Yes, master. They should be here in around 15-20 minutes. I guess that they also notice me… I'm very sorry for my uselessness. I'm ready to be punished so I will work better next time and~ Huh?" This 19 y.o. girl deeply bowed and sweat ran on her forehead in fear for her life since because of her, the enemy knows their actual location and she doesn't know how Vincent would react. She clearly remembered how he smashed into pulp one of the girls that attacked him at the beginning. 

  Suddenly, she felt a small woman's hand on her head but still refused to raise it in fear.

  "What is your name?" 

  The girl heard this voice before and knew that it belonged to one of her master's wives. 

  "...T-Tara. My name is Tara, and I d-don't have a second name though." Tara's body shivered lightly. She knew that women were crueler than men and the fear grew even stronger.

  "Without a second name? Why?"

  Vincent calmly stood a few steps away from this girl and just looked at her while his Emily started to ask her questions.

  "Uhh… It's because all members of the sect were abandoned by their families so they simply don't know their second name or they were just forced by the sect elders to get rid of it for some reason. I was from the first type," answered Tara while looking down at the snow in a bowing posture. 

  "I see. By the way, stop bowing already, and don't feel so scared. We are not some kind of monsters that like to kill or torture someone without a good reason or just for our own pleasure. As long as you don't betray us, nothing bad will happen. Okay? Now go and rest," said Emma and turned to her husband. 

  "Dear, what will we be doing?" 

  Vincent looked at Emma and smiled viciously as he lightly rubbed with his big finger Anna's hand that was holding his hand.

  Suddenly, in front of the other girls, the young red-haired girl neared Vincent and glanced at Anna before turning back to Vincent and shamelessly beginning to passionately kiss him with her hands around his neck.

  'Bella… I guess that just one time is not enough to satisfy her…' thought Vincent as he responded and swiveled his tongue with hers. 

   After a minute of hot kisses that made young virgin hearts of girls around beat faster, he moved back his head a bit and looked at his Bella, whose hands even began to tremble a bit for some reason, but he could guess it.

  "...Honey, does that memory of that hellish day near the lake again torment you?" Vincent gently placed his hands on her cheeks and asked Bella with concern. 

  Bella slightly opened her mouth but didn't say anything as two tears began to fall on her face to his hands.

  "I-I don't know why this is happening. I don't want to remember that day again *sob* b-but since that day, at least once per week those memories emerge in my head for no reason. It doesn't show their faces, only their voices and what… they did it to me and it's very hard to get rid of them. *sob* O-only time with y-you helping me to forget 'that'," Bella's lips trembled as she spoke before starting to almost choke at the end while her tears stained Vincent's hands.

  'At least once per week for this entire time…' Vincent's heart turned cold even though he looked very calm at the surface. He calmly looked at Bella but his pupils became even more crimson red. It was as if something very evil was trying to emerge from the deepest parts of his soul through them. 

  He took away his hands and then tightly hugged her, pressing her to his wide chest. 

  (He was almost 2m tall after all, while his wives were around 1.7-8m)

  "*sob* Y-you're not angry at me for hiding it…? I didn't want to bother you by telling you this since you had already a lot on your shoulders *sob*" Bella also hugged him while staining his robe with her tears on his chest. 

  Suddenly, Vincent thought about something and his eyes slowly turned to look at… Emilia. 

  She noticed his gaze and turned away before closing her eyes, which also became wet. 

  His crimson eyes widened in understanding that she also had the same problem that she also hid from him. He trembled slightly as he took back his gaze from her. The new sort of rage was building itself in his heart. Vincent still looked as calm as ever, but… the girls around that looked at him were forced to turn away in shock and fear as their heartbeats became so fast that it could threaten their lives if they continued looking at him. Even the 3 elven sisters were the same here.

  "Dear, calm down. Don't be mad at them." 

  Vincent heard Anna's soft voice who was right near him and his eyes narrowed a bit as he turned to look at her.

  "Mad at them? Anna, I blame only the scums who did this to them and myself that I didn't notice their problem earlier. It's my duty as your husband to help you in times like that, but I failed and they decided to hide it to not bother me, silently enduring this torment," Vincent said and gently kissed Bella's head for a few moments. 

  Bella heard his answer and tightened her hug and began to quietly whisper his name again and again into his chest. He was not mad at her for it and this warmed her heart greatly. 

  Suddenly, she felt his hands grabbing her butt to raise her a little bit.

  "My dear, wrap your legs around me."

  She heard his loving voice and without hesitation did what he asked. 

  Vincent held Bella back with his left hand and slowly moved to Emilia.

  In a few seconds, he neared her who still didn't turn around. With his right hand, he gently touched and held her left hand before saying.

  "I'm sorry for my uselessness, Emilia. I hope you can forgive me and~" before he could finish his sentence, Emilia turned back to look at him before releasing her hand to hold his face and hastily began to kiss him.

  This was not the kiss from when lust for him overwhelmed her, but that one of being overwhelmed by pure love for him. 

  She lovingly kissed him for a few seconds before stopping.

  "When did I say that I ever blamed you?" She said it and again kissed him, but now it was somewhat different.

  "I want to give birth to your child." She suddenly said her deep wish that she desired all this time as she deeply looked at him at this moment.

  "Anytime, my love," Vincent answered without hesitation, making Emilia's heartbeat hasten in joy and happiness that she never felt before even when she became pregnant with Emma and Emily. 

  ………

  This chapter was written under these tracks:

  Kyon Grey - Aeons;

  Music for a city veiled in darkness - Dystopia (from Succession Music).

  Enjoy.

9