Chapter 87: Meeting
430 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  Anna, Emily, Emma, Bella, and Annie, all of them were deeply happy for Emilia's hidden wish that she held for almost 2 years will finally come into reality. 

  Emilia placed her hand on her belly and bit her lower lip in joy as she imagined the scene of how he would impregnate her tonight. 

  She can't wait for the night to arrive.

  Vincent placed his left hand on Bella's red-haired head and his right hand on Emilia's cheek to gently stroke it.

  "At first I wanted you all to have 'fun' with our guests, but now… just stay at the side and watch since my hands itching to do something with someone. And I know who is perfect for it. Okay?" said Vincent with a smile as he looked at Emilia, Bella, and his other wives. 

  "Well, we will have a good show to look at so I can't complain," said Annie as she looked at him.

  "Master, what command do you have in this case for us?" Skylar arrived with Selena, Fiona, Flora, Aurora, Remi, Helga, and Valeria (yeah, Valeria, not Veronica. How the fck did I forget how I named her? I guess the 3 months break did its job) near Vincent and then bowed. Some of them already became his women as they gave their bodies to him but they knew that they were still just his subordinates, so they needed to act accordingly to their status. They understood that they needed to work hard to raise their status as concubines in the future. They could maybe even become one of his wives one day. Meanwhile, others were already ready to give themselves to his care and become truly his, while others were still hesitant and worried about their future, like Aurora and Remi.

  Vincent calmly looked at them. "Nothing for now. Just be near my wives and do what they will tell you, while I'll take a 'good care' of our uninvited guests. You will be rewarded accordingly for the success of your work."

  "Yes, master~," they both stopped bowing and said with their sexy voices at the same time making Vincent glance at them a bit longer, forcing them to blush as they suddenly remembered how they lost their innocence to him not long ago.

  "Hehe, they are really into our husband," said Emma with an amused expression.

  "This is normal for a man like Vincent after all. I can even guess that there simply is no such woman in this world who will not be naturally attracted to him, especially if she will know what person he is," added Emily on the side.

  Vincent moved his bright red eyes from them to Bella who was still hugging him, refusing to let go. 

  "I will not run away from you or something…" Softly whispered Vincent into her ear, making it redden.

  "I can 'take care' of our guests even with you on me if you wanted, so…" added Vincent and lightly licked her ear before biting it slightly. 

  "Ahh~~ F-fine, but I refuse you to be there for too long!" Lightly moaned Bella and exclaimed as she released him and moved back.

 

  "I don't have a plan to torture them or something like that so I will not take too long. Okay. Wait here or find a good place to look at the show," answered Vincent before saying it to his subordinates and then waving his hand.

  He used the "Light Transfiguration" spell and his figure started to change like it was before when he became the so-called "Seraphina", but this time he didn't turn himself into the most beautiful woman he could possibly think of, but into the normal 1.7m talk black-haired girl of 20 years of age, not too beautiful, nor ugly. 

  

  "You are so wicked, Vincent. I love it," said Annie chuckling. 

  "How do I look to you all? Do you see some problems with my appearance?" Asked Vincent as he looked at all the girls around.

  "You look… normal I guess. I can't find some errors in your figure." Answered Anna with her hand on her chin as she surveyed his body. 

  "Good, sadly, this will last only around 10 minutes without losing battle potential since this is a much more perfect illusion than was the previous one so it takes more concentration to hold this form. As my Light EES (Elemental Essence Source) grows up, this state will be able to last longer and more easily," Vincent looked at his hands and gave his judgment to this spell. 

  "Okay, see you all soon."

  Told Vincent and glanced at the forest where Tara pointed before calmly moving forward.

  …

  "Let's go to that high ground so we can see the show better," Anna pointed at the high cliff 300m away from them.

  "Yes, lady Anna," said Selena, Skylar, and the other girls.

  …

  1km away, the group of around 100 men between 20 to 50 years old cautiously walked into the forest where Tara ran.

  'What the fuck is wrong with the first group? Where the hell are they gone? Did they fail? But, this can't be possible. There were as many ppl as we had and they were not weaker at all. Did… did they encounter 'that' creature that lives somewhere inside this forest? No, no, no, that creature should be sleeping at this time of the year so this must be something else. Maybe they encounter bandits? Or meet with members of some hostile organizations? Tsk, fuck,' thought to himself a 40+ years old man who looked like a leader of this group of soldiers dispatched by the emperor Mark Terren himself.

  Other members were pretty quiet, but somewhat felt that something was wrong, but still didn't pay too much attention to it since they were dozens of them so they would be safe even if they met the hostile 3rd ranked magus. 

  Of course, they couldn't imagine that this 3rd ranked mage will be like Vincent, who reached the 3rd stage in every element which is completely impossible in their eyes since even the wildest imagination could think of Vincent to be more than at 2nd stage on 2 elements if not less.

  "Who are there!? Name yourself or prepare for the consequences!" 

  Suddenly one of the men in the front lines shouted at the young black-haired girl who just appeared from behind the trees and confusedly looked at the 'sudden' arrived big group of men.

  "M-my name is Sonya from the Untouched Flower sect. I'm here on a mission from my sect so if you dare to do something to me, you know it will happen to you. Who are you all? What do you want from me?" 'Sonya' answered a bit 'nervously' as she looked at them. 

  'Foolish girl, thank you for the valid information. Even if you are from that sect, you are alone here and this is a wild forest where all kinds of things could happen. I was under stress for a long time from all this situation with the 1st group so you will 'help' me to release it and after it, I will give you to others. Sadly you are quite an ugly little bitch, but a hole is after all a hole.' thought the 40+ old man as he glanced at an ordinary girl 40 meters away from him. She was even less attractive than whores from some cheap brothel that he saw and visited before.

  ………

  This chapter was written under this tracks:

  INTERWORLD - ESSENTIA;

  LXST CXNTURY - Mirax.

  Have a good day.

7