Chapter 88: Waiting
382 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  Bella stood in her red elemental robe on the high cliff with her sisters and other girls. Her red hair, which was tied up in two braids, danced in the wind as she looked down.

"Haha, this is so hilarious to see how our husband is playing with those fcking animals. Sadly, we can't hear them, but I can easily guess what my husband is doing. They didn't even know that this day would be their last in this world," she laughed at first, but then, her beautiful face became a bit unnormal, a bit awry.

  Anabella pressed her hand to her flat chest and slowly started to lightly lick her sexy lips before beginning to say some sort of chant in a low voice as she looked with bright eyes at her God who was standing down there. 

  "Rip off their heads so they will not ever think of tainting us in their minds…"

  "Rip off their limbs so they will never be able to touch us with their filthy hands…"

  "Rip off their eyes and shatter them into pulp so they will never be able to look at us with their dirty gazes…"

  "Rip off their genitals so they will forever forget what the lust even is…"

  "Clear this world from this vermin by painting yourself in their blood…"

  "Kill them…"

  "Send them into 9 circles of hell, my love, and then come back into my embrace~~" 

  Said Bella slowly as her left hand unhurriedly slid down under her robe to her sacred place, waiting for something.

  Anna, Emilia, and his other wives didn't pay attention to her words since their own thoughts were somewhat similar to Bella's, so they just quietly looked down at the 'young girl' on the ground. Waiting for the show to start. 

  Meanwhile, other girls reacted to Bella's words and actions differently.

  'This… What the fuck is wrong with this flat girl!?'

  Thought to themselves a few shocked girls that managed to hear it. They never heard of someone with such hatred and obsession that could be heard in her/his voice at the same time. 

  Down at the ground, 'Sonya' just stood there, curiously wanting to see who would be first to come to 'her'.

  On the other side, that 40+ old man lost his patience and began to walk to 'her'. He didn't have sex for months so he doesn't care about fucking this stupid little fcking whore to release his stress. In meantime, he decided to ask some questions while she still can.

  "Did you see some group of people similar to ours or maybe a group of girls that has a young boy with them?" 

  'Sonya' didn't answer him, only calmly stood with 'her' hand behind 'her' back near the tree as 'she' looked at him to come closer and closer to 'her'. 

  'Tsk, that was expected, what a useless ugly bitch… at the least, you will be useful in another way,' he quickly lost any interest in asking her more and only became more annoyed. 

  "Miss 'Sonya', can you come with me? I will give you something 'special', okay? You will like it, I'm sure of it," said the man as he arrived one meter away from 'Sonya'. He didn't want to take 'her' by force right away, it was simply not interesting. 

  Moreover, at this distance, 'she' looked even more ugly to him. But it doesn't matter anymore. He wanted to rip off 'her' clothes and wildly violate her while listening to her screams. He often ordered in brothels those types of whores who screamed a lot in bed. Also, he was a 2nd ranked water type mage, so he treated common people almost like livestock. 

  He also raped many young girls who comes home back at night. It was his secret hideous hobby. 

  He was about to grab her shoulder but instead became stunned as he saw 'her' move her right hand to his mouth from behind her back and slowly lewdly licked one of his fingers while surveying the man up and down before slightly nodding his head a few times.

  'Wow, she is not only ugly but also a fucking slut… Just perfect.' Thought the man as he mistook 'her' move as if 'she' found a liking of him for some unknown reason.

  In truth, 'Sonya' looked at where his heart is located, 'her' other moves were only to fool him. 

  'I sense a bit of WE from his body… Finally, I can test if what "Zarack" said is true or not, but so far he hasn't lied to me a single time, so…' thought 'Sonya' as 'she' licked her lips once more.

  The man saw how 'Sonya' moved 'her' right hand from 'her' mouth and gently placed it on his chest.

  He once again mistook her acting as if she wanted to seduce him. 

  His lower part of the body was already too hard to think rationally. 

  He could hardly believe that this 'young girl' could be this sluty to a stranger, but he quickly threw that thought away since he had long-time stress from traveling with dozens of men without any woman through dangerous forests for a few fucking years without any result and also without any news from another squad, moreover, the need for sex has already blinded him. 

  But, he could never imagine what was truly in 'her' mind and how it would turn out for him.

  …

  "What husband is planning?" asked Emilia with a transparent veil on her beautiful face. She was dressed in a similar elemental robe of the brown color that exposed the sexy skin on her waist and shoulders. Her looks somewhat reminded… of an Indian dancer. 

  "I can't guess too, but either way, we will see it soon," said Anna on the left side of Emilia. She wore a white and red colored elemental robe with the same veil as Emilia while her blond hair was tied in a ponytail. But her style was different from Emilia's. She reminded more of a Chinese maiden rather than an Indian dancer.

  Annie, Emma, and Emily, also patiently waited, wanting to know the answer, while Bella with her hand in her panties still waited for something with a weird expression on her face. 

  …….

  This chapter was written under this tracks:

  KingDiaboli - Only Evil;

  Mick Gordon - Hellwalker;

  Mick Gordon - Rust, Dust & Guts.

8