Chapter 90: Slaughter
398 4 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  Vincent spread his "ACA" in all directions, engulfing everyone in front of him, suppressing their EES auras, making it reach only a few % capabilities, temporarily crippling them. 

  He could deal with them even without this suppression, after all, they don't even have a single mage of 3rd rank like the first squad, so he didn't want them to start running away by using their elements and wasting too much of his time.

  "Who is this guy!? Why is he attacking us!?" Shouts could be heard from shocked soldiers in front of Vincent.

  "Calm down you stupid retards and gather together! Use your elements and… huh? What? WTF is this? Why is my elemental power so pathetically weak!?" Screamed the vice-commander as he tried to take leadership after their leader's death and stop the panic in the group, but then noticed that his fire element almost didn't work. He was also a mage of 2nd rank like the dead leader who died a few seconds earlier. 

  Understanding that he became completely powerless in front of the enemy that was at least at the 3rd rank, despair filled his heart as he began to think that he better try to beg for his life even if he will need to become a slave. 

  After all, he has only one life, and he loved it quite much. 

  The Terren family were dictators, so he as part of that system was almost untouched and could do whatever he pleased since there were almost no consequences for his deeds. 

  He killed or tortured those who he didn't like. Robbed and blackmailed those who he can so he could use that stolen wealth from them to pay various ppl that are serving the Terren family to do again whatever he wanted. 

  He liked young virgin girls of 12 to 15 years old from some poor families that were located in distant towns, villages, or cities the most. Some of them he bought directly from their families, or simply used force if the family didn't agree to sell them. 

  This way he ruined around a few dozen of them. Some of the smartest girls committed suicide before they could be tainted right after they understood that they were sold by their own family, while he killed others by himself after they became too boring or annoyed him, and some of the most beautiful and sexy ones were made as his sex slaves that he raped at home almost non-stop in his free of work time.

  He doesn't want to lose such an awesome life…

  "M-master, please, spare me!! I am willing to become your sl~"

  Vincent didn't give him a chance to finish his sentence as he grabbed the vice-commander's head with both covered in hot black fire hands and slowly began to squeeze it.

  *Crunch*

  His skull started to crack a bit and the horrible sound of it was heard by frightened soldiers that without hesitation began to run in panic where their eyes could only see. 

  The skin on his head began to burn and then slowly meltdown at the moment Vincent's hands touched the vice-commander's head. 

  His eyes began to burn as black fire covered his eyes-sockets and then his nostrils and mouth. 

  "P… please…" 

  *Crunch!*

  Vincent ignored his last words and added more force. The vice-commander's eyes, or what was left of them, popped out as his head was slowly crushed like a tomato, killing him while his corpse fall down. Vincent's hands were stained in the blood of that filthy animal before that blood began to evaporate under the heat of the black flame. 

  Some of the blood even squirted on Vincent's face, but he ignored it and only slightly bowed down to penetrate the corpse's chest with his left hand to raise it up before using his right hand and ripping off his spine and sending it into PW (Pocket World).

  "You don't have any rights to open your fucking mouth and talk to me. You shouldn't even be born by that fucking whore in the first place," said Vincent with a voice filled with deep hate as he looked at the corpse held by his left hand before burning it into dust.

  …

  "More, my love, more~" Bella widely smiled after she saw and heard what Vincent said and how he dealt with that scum. 

  Vincent was not too far away, after all, so they could clearly see and hear what was going on down there while not allowing the enemy to see them. 

  

  Anabella bit her lower lip from pleasure as she began to masturbate using her left hand while looking directly at Vincent, her God, who is her everything in this world. If something bad will ever happen to him…

  "No mercy, dear, they don't deserve it," said Emilia with a bright loving smile under the veil on her beautiful face.

  "They deserve only hell, especially that one… soon…" said Anna viciously as she remembered Mark, Vincent's blood father, that raped and tortured her whenever he wished for years… 

  The only good thing Mark did is that he made her pregnant with Vincent and allowed David to transmigrate here… to her.

  Her body began to shake from growing pure hatred for Mark, but then it stopped after her hand was grabbed by Annie that was on the left side of her.

  "Karma will find everyone and everywhere, big sister. Our husband is a manifestation of that karma that will find him. That human garbage bring just too much suffering to you, big sister, and I can't wait to see how the 'Karma' will punish him, and all those with him," said softly Annie and tightened the hold of Anna's hand.

  Anna was a bit surprised to hear that from Annie, 'She is no longer a little girl as before…'

  "Thank you, little sister. You are right, but not Vincent who will be punishing Mark, but me, for our husband I have a different 'task', and it is Julia, the Terren empress," said Anna. She wanted Julia to become Vincent's wife in the future, at least a concubine while killing Mark's kids and concubines, or making them their servants, destroying the Terren family before continuing their journey to the Elven kingdom.

  "Oh, you already planned everything, right? You wanted our husband to have intercourse with the empress that Mark loved so much in front of him and then make her willingly betray him by accepting Vincent? Are you… wanting to put a leash on Mark and then as Vincent to impregnate Julia so Mark will be tormented even more since he will be following us as a dog and could be a witness how Vincent will be spending "good time" with her each day? But if that is the case, is that Julia worthy of joining us? I only heard a bit about her but never met her, so I can't allow my husband to give the child to some random woman before me. Tell me more about her, since I guess you know more about this Julia," said Annie as she looked down at her husband. 

  Annie was long ago ready to be pregnant with Vincent's child and couldn't accept some unknown woman to do it first, but if Anna wanted it and proved Julia's worth, then…

  Anna again was amazed by Annie's perception and nodded before unhurriedly starting to tell what she knew about Julia and her story to Annie.

  …

  On the ground.

  "Why are you doing this!? What did I do to you!? I don't even know you!" Cried in fear the 25 y.o. mercenary who was at 1st rank in earth element as he tried to run but in panic fell on the ground when he saw this 'demon' who was 15 meters away and looked at him with his crimson-red eyes. 

  This was his first ever mission after becoming a 1st ranked mage. He was very tempted by the huge reward and supposed easiness of this mission. 

  Vincent made a step in his direction.

  *Boom!*

  The place where he stood was blown up as burned in black fire ground flew in all directions.

  Vincent again used the "BFW Dash" spell that was made from a combination of wind, fire, and darkness, allowing Vincent to fastly cross short distances up to 100 meters as he guessed, but he needed more tests to know exactly.

  He reappeared right in front of that guy, leaving a trail of black fire behind him, burning the snow and few trees that it touched. 

  "I'm Vincent Mayers…" said Vincent quietly and slowly before flicking his finger at the guy.

  The eyes of that guy almost popped out as he heard the name of the 'demon' in front of him.

   'What!?!? Isn't this the name of that little boy named Vincent Mayers that we are looking for?' Thought the guy as his body quickly became covered in thin earth and was raised up to face Vincent. 

  He still can't believe that this almost 2m tall, long white-haired 'demon-like' guy with red eyes was that little boy they were searching for, but his features tell him that it was truly him. 

  But it didn't mattered anymore.

  Vincent grabbed the guy's neck with his right hand and squeezed it, making this guy's blood squirt a bit at his face as his head was ripped off and thrown away as some garbage before ripping the spine from the corpse using a sharp wind like a blade.

  Vincent then calmly glanced at others that managed to run away a bit from him, but he didn't care. 

  He could just wave his hand and use a mass attack spell to end them in seconds, but he was filled with resentment and hate that need to be released personally, with his own two hands to calm down. 

  He again made a step.

  *Boom!*

  The ground was again blown up as Vincent disappeared. 

  ****

  This chapter was written under the same as the previous one. Have a good day.

9