Chapter 93: Emilia [R-18]
632 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

**********

This chapter was written under these tracks:

Kozoro - A Spring Without You ;

GRILLABEATS - Egyptian Yu-Gi-Oh Type Beat - "Gods" ;

Elv - White Shores, And Beyond ;

The Blizzard - Kalopsia (Radio Edit).

Enjoy.

**********

  The calm wind lightly blew their hair as they sat at the edge of the cliff and shared the best kiss in their lives.

  His right hand gently held her left cheek while his left tightened its hold on her right hand. His lips slowly, lovingly caressed her lips while her left hand she placed on his chest.

  'Vincent…I love you so much…' 

  Said in her mind Emilia as she closed her teary eyes from this heavenly feeling that Vincent gave her right now. They had yet to start the actual lovemaking, but she already reached her peak with this overwhelming emotion. 

  They continued their kiss for the whole 7 minutes without separating from each other even for a moment before they felt that they needed something more right now.

  Vincent stopped his kiss and moved his lips lower, sliding them to her neck, while his right hand moved down from her cheek and slipped under her shirt before slowly beginning to move up on her smooth skin and before touching her soft 4th-sized left breast.

  "Mmmm~!!" moaned Emilia as she orgasmed from that touch while slightly biting her lower lip. 

  She also can't help but slowly move her left hand on his chest down to his pants before sliding inside. 

  'He is already so big down here…' said Emilia excitedly in her mind as her hand touched Vincent's big 'sword' before nicely grabbing him with her palm.

  'It's twitching quite a bit… Does he want me so much…? I guess we are the same,' thought joyous Emilia as she was very satisfied with his reaction. 

  What woman didn't want her man to desire her? 

  Moreover, she was much older than he, and it always worried her if one day Vincent would lose his desire for her.

  "Never, have you heard me, Emilia? Forget about ever thinking about that. You are my seductive milf that any man will kill to be with… " whispered to her ear Vincent as if answering her worries as he guessed what she thought right now, making her open her eyes in shock and satisfaction.

  "Impregnate me. I want your child so much…" declared Emilia as she lost her cool from the words that she always wanted to hear from him and began to move her left hand up and down inside his black pants and also tightened the hold of his hand with her other hand. 

  Vincent smiled and continued to slowly lick her neck and play with her big soft chest with his right hand. 

  "No…Ahhh~ Please, I want something else… Mmm~… Give it to me already, husband…" Emilia began to beg him to enter her right away and impregnate her, but he didn't do it, instead, he again took her lips and send his tongue inside her mouth while his right hand stopped playing with her left breast and slid down on her skin and entered her black panties.

  'Oh, no, not again!! Ahhh, I can't… Mmmm!!' screamed in her mind, Emilia. 

  Her eyes slightly rolled back as she orgasmed once more, but now more heavily as she felt his fingers touch her clitor before moving down to spread and tease her drenched labia.

  From this sudden event, her hand on his 'sword' tightened its hold so much that Vincent similarly orgasmed.

  Emilia felt a sudden pulsation and then a soaring wet sensation on her palm before she understood.

  "No, I can't waste it!" 

  Loudly said Emilia and instantly released his big cock from her hold to hastily and slightly remove his pants before quickly bowing down and taking that huge pulsating thing inside her warm, slippery mouth. 

  Before her mouth even managed to take inside his cock, that thing had enough time to paint Emilia's face with its seed, but she didn't care since she will swallow that later on. 

   With Vincent's 18cm long and 5cm thick huge dick, Emilia barely managed to take him inside her mouth, there was not even a bit of free space inside her mouth to please him properly with her tongue. She could only use her throat as well as her seductive lips on his shaft, which she is actually doing right now as she began to bow her head up and down while her throat worked hard on swallowing loads of his hot seed.

  'Why is it so tasty!? I… I want more, I need more…' Emilia's mouth was completely filled with his hot semen as well as her throat, but she wanted even more of it.

  *Slurp!*

  *Slurp!*

  "Ohh…Your so good at it, Emilia~" said Vincent as looked with his red eyes at her, blowing him with such devotion and passion that he couldn't help but praise her. 

  His left hand was still tightly interlocked with hers so with his right hand he patted her dark-haired head that was moving up and down on his big dick without stopping.

  "Ohh~" Vincent closed his eyes and released a pleasurable sound while Emilia enjoyed her time.

  *Slurp!*

  *Slurp!*

  …

  4 minutes later.

  "Phaa… haaa… haa…" Emilia finally finished blowing him and swallowing his seed as she tried to catch her breath before raising her head to look at Vincent. She lustfully smiled and continued to jerk his covered in her saliva, a huge still hard cock.

  "Take it easy, dear, we have all~ night for just us two. Here…" said Vincent as he looked into her black eyes before wiping his some of his seed from her face with his right hand.

  As he finished gathering leftovers from her, Emilia suddenly grabbed that hand and began to put his fingers covered in his seed into her mouth to lick it while looking straight into Vincent's crimson eyes.

  Vincent's heart skipped a beat at this sight, and quickly leaned toward her and passionately kissed her for a few seconds before moving back, allowing her to catch her breath from that sudden kiss.

  "I hope you are ready, my voluptuous milf." said Vincent with a powerful voice as he stood up and took her in his arms like a princess before carrying her to the empty area between leafless trees not far behind.

  Emilia didn't waste time and began to rip off his thin black red elemental shirt with her hands as she covered them with a sharp Wind Element to make it easier.

  *Rip~!*

  As his shirt was ripped into shreds, Emilia began to kiss and lick his chest but it didn't last long since Vincent arrived when he wanted.

  It was basically nighttime as the sun was almost hidden behind the horizon. 

  He waved his hand.

  *Bdshhh~*

  Using the Earth Element, he created something similar to a hut with only one room, a hut where he spend his last days with his aunt on Earth. This hut was very special to him.

  After a few seconds, the hut finished its building and he walked in with Emilia in his arms before closing the door behind them.

  "Husband, what is this place? It reminds me a bit of a room inside the PW (pocket world)" said Emilia in his arms as she looked around. There were a few windows that allow moonlight to fall inside, a soft sofa, a table, and a fireplace that was lit up using Fire Element.

  "Yes, it is, dear. It is a special place for me from my previous life. Here I have a lot of blissful moments with Alina before that day arrived," said Vincent as he remembered that happy and sad time.

  Emilia blinked as she looked at Vincent for a moment before gently hugging his, pressing her big soft breasts hidden behind her robe to his chest.

  "Can you tell me somewhen how you lived your life in that world? I want to know more about you and also about my future sister," said quietly Emilia as she listened to his heartbeat while quiet cracking sounds from the fireplace filled the room.

  "Anytime…but not now, since we need to do quite a lot of 'stuff' tonight," answered Vincent and put her on her legs before he snapped his fingers and made his elemental robe fully vanish, making him naked as the light from the fireplace lighted his mighty body.

  *Gulp*

  Emilia instinctively gulped and licked her cherry lips as her mouth began to salivate from his view before she also wanted to undress and seduce him, but…

  "Honey, let me," said Vincent as he stood right in front of her.

  Emilia didn't say a word and only smiled as if telling him that she also wanted it.

  Vincent looked at her beautiful face for a few seconds before lowering his gaze to her neck and then her breasts and began to slowly remove her brown elemental robe, allowing him to see her naked shoulders… her chest covered by a brown-colored bra that can't hide her already erected nipples… her smooth waist… and her brown colored panties that were already drenched with her love juice. 

  *Swoosh*

  The moment her robe left her body, it vanished just like his since it lost connection with its owner through touch. 

  Emilia didn't move and only silently waited while looking at his reaction as he slowly gazed at her body up and down for a moment before she saw him finally removing her bra and lightly throwing it to the side as it vanished just like a robe, making her blush since her big 4th sized breasts were in his full view. 

  Even though he has already seen them too many times, she can't help but blush from his gazing at them, not to mention his big 'sword' that was pointing at her.

  Vincent grabbed her big tits and lowered his head before taking those hard nipples inside his mouth.

  "Mmm~"

  Emilia felt his tongue licking her right nipple as he sucked her right breast while playing with her left. She also felt his other hand slide down on her smooth skin and again entered her brown panties, but…

  "I don't want your fingers there, I want something else…" said hesitantly Emilia as she stopped his hand from entering her cave.

  Vincent stopped sucking her right tits and moved his head back a bit.

  "Something else you say…" said Vincent with a teasing tone, making Emilia think that she made a big 'mistake'.

  Vincent suddenly raised her up like a princess and placed her on the empty table nearby before spreading her legs and ripping off her brown panties, making them vanish.

  Emilia gulped as she looked at the ceiling. She knew what was coming and was very delighted as well as a bit scared. 

  She feared that she could faint from incoming pleasure…

  Vincent looked at her beautiful drenched pussy and go on his knees before spreading her legs even more and moving his mouth to that juicy cave.

  *Lick~*

  "Aaahhh!" Emilia threw back her head and loudly moaned as she felt his tongue touching her clitor before it was taken inside his naughty mouth. 

  She tried to lock her legs around his head but couldn't since Vincent tightly clasped them, not allowing them to move, continuing to suck her off.

  Her mouth was slightly opened as she held his head with her hands while looking at the ceiling with a crazed gaze full of lust, knowing that this was just the beginning of her 'suffering'...

  

  *Lick~*

  *Slurp~*...

  

  

7