Chapter 94: Passion [R-18]
642 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

******

This chapter was written under these tracks:

Rammstein - Angst;

Rammstein - Schwarz;

Gísli Gunnarsson - Sitting in the Darkness, Trying to Create Light.

Enjoy.

******

  *Swoosh!*

  Inside the night forest, Anna just had advanced her Wind Elemental Essence Source to 3rd rank by swallowing a big amount of the cerebrospinal fluid that contained Wind Element of 2nd rank density within. 

  Since she began to drink such a liquid that is taken from the human's body, she and others could be considered some sort of light cannibals. 

  But it didn't bother her, nor did her sisters, don't even mention Vincent. Since in this world without power your life is basically a game where you gamble your life each day.

  As she compressed her Wind EES that had reached the x3 of its normal size back to normal scope, she officially became a 3rd ranked mage in Wind Element.

  The sharp winds followed her advancement and they cut a nearby ground with trees the 5-6 meters around her. 

  Anna opened her eyes and looked at the destruction her advancement caused to the nearby area. 

  '3rd rank… Now I can somewhat protect myself, my love, my dear sisters, and our family. Also… Mark… I didn't forget you, don't worry. Now that I reach 3rd rank, I can kill you by myself, and take away everything from you. Your Terren empire will be ours, your concubines and your kids will be killed or enslaved and become Vincent's servants, our servants while your beloved Julia will willingly betray you right in front of your fucking face as she will take Vincent inside of her on your own bed… Can't wait to see your despair and hate before I put a collar on you and turn your life into that of a dog. You will be able to see how your 'Empress' will be living a happy life with another man, your own son. Then you will witness how she will be impregnated with his child and then rise it together… How will you feel after seeing all of that, huh, Mark?' Viciously fantasized Anna as she imagined her revenge on Vincent's father, that fucking scum.

  "Ewww… I'm so dirty right now. Why did my advancement to 3rd rank in Water Element turn the area around me into something like a swamp!?"

  Anna heard Annie's irritated voice and turned to look at her before chuckling slightly.

  Annie was sitting on blackwater around 25 meters away from her, previously it was just a dry ground, but her advancement concentrated Water Elemental particles in that area, turning it into a little swamp. 

  "Stop laughing…Ah!…*Splash!*" Annie noticed Anna's light giggle and blushed in embarrassment and quickly tried to stand up, but slipped and fell with her face right into that dirty water…

 

  "Damn it!!" 

  "Hahaha!! Sister, are you okay there, need our help?" Emma giggled and teased her sweet blue-haired sister, Annie. 

  Emma also just finished her advancement to 3rd rank in Earth Element. The result of her advancement didn't bring destruction to nearby areas, nor some embarrassing situation to her, but only made some finger-sized rocks levitate around her and the nearby ground more sturdy, that's all. 

  They all can't help but feel the warmth filling their hearts since it was only with Vincent's support that they reached this step in their life so fast. 

  Without him, they will never even reach 2nd, if not even 1st rank… in the elemental system. Don't even mention gathering WE in their bodies, this could do only very lucky ones or those with very high status.

  "Emma, don't make fun of her. I'm sure that you or I would end up in the same situation with her element, so be more understanding," said Emily as she walked towards Annie to help her stand up. 

  Emma stopped giggling and felt too stupid and childish for doing that. 

  "I'm sorry, I didn't want to make fun of you, it's just your situation was quite funny so~" Emma lowered her head and apologized, but was interrupted. 

  "I know, I know… don't worry about that," said Annie, but the added in her mind, 'You will pay for it, on the bed with our husband, I will make sure of it…hehe,' wickedly thought Annie as she inwardly licked her lips before continuing to talk. 

  "Okay, let's change the topic. What do you think they're doing right now? Have they started the child-making deed? If yes, I wonder how your mother is feeling right now, knowing that she is about to get pregnant with our husband's first child," said Annie after she cleaned herself as she tried to get used to Water Element of higher quality than before.

  "Our mother experienced literal hell on that day. Even though she tried to hide her fear of the men after that day, I could notice her slight fear and disgust when she looked at Vincent at first, even after he saved her and Emily as she might think he had done it with some hidden agenda. I guess that she expected him to be no different from those 'animals' since I and Emily out of nowhere suddenly chose him, so she might have thought that he used some sort of scheme or drugs on us and was some sort of sick pervert that wanted two sisters into his bed to serve him. But… after she saw how caring he is towards me and you, and after I told her that at first, he didn't even look at both of us before that scene at the cafeteria happened where I confessed to him and he decided to give me a chance. And after spending enough time with him, mother saw enough to make her own decision about her future. Our father was a good man and father, but… he didn't fit into this world, where without power you are helpless if some misfortune will knock on your door. After his death, and that rape, she looked so broken sometimes that my heart still aches as I remember how she began to cry out of nowhere when she thought that we didn't see or know it. Mother needs this pregnancy the most right now…" said Emma as tears veiled her eyes before she glanced at the hut in the distance.

  'I hope she will get what she wants. She deserves it…'

  …

  1 hour later…

  *Slurp~!*

  *Slurp~!*

  "Ahh~~~ Stop, please, I beg you… enough, husband… This is too much for me~~ No… I'm coming again!! Ahhhhh!!!" Emilia's eyes were no longer seen, her sweet pink tongue was outside as she was still on that table crazily sucked out by her husband. 

  He no longer held her legs so she long ago locked them around his white-haired head and held it tightly with her little hands.

  *Squirt!*

  *Gulp~*

  "Oh god~~" Emilia's mind go black as Vincent once again started to suck the love liquid that she squirted 9 times already into his mouth. 

  Her fully drenched pussy was itching so much that his tongue didn't help anymore, but made it even worse. 

  She is going insane from the pleasure he is giving her right now.

  She was so excited that even fear started to grow in her mind. 

  She might die if he will actually enter her twitching wet pussy with his huge, hard, and pulsating 'thing' after he pleasured her love cave with his tongue for an entire hour without stopping?

  But… she still wants it!

  "Ahh~ Husband! Penetrate me!! Fuck this body with your huge thing!! I need your cock inside my wet pussy~ Please!" said despaired Emilia as she was at the edge. She weakly raised her head to look at her lover as she felt him using his tongue on her labia, licking leftovers of her latest orgasm.

  *Lick~*

  "Mmm~ You are so tasty down here…Can't stop…"

  *Lick~*

  Emilia once more threw her head back but didn't moan as she looked at the ceiling with a twisted lusty smile. 

  'Am I going to die today…?'

  Wondered Emilia and suddenly felt him moving back his hands from her juicy tits that were 'bullied' all this entire hour. 

  He also stopped licking her pussy and glanced at her with his crimson eyes and waited a bit.

  Emilia lazily raised her head and looked at him with her teary eyes from all that pleasure.

  "I was planning to suck you off for 3 hours… but you managed to hold on for only 1 hour, tsk, tsk… What a bad milf~ How should I punish you, huh?" said 'seriously' Vincent and stood up.

  '3…3 hours!?!? You don't want to give what I want, and instead, want my death under you!? But… *Gulp*' screamed in her mind Emilia before heavily gulping as she heard his words and saw him stand up, revealing his huge, trembling dick from under the table. 

  She turned her head to the side, where the sofa was.

  Her breathing fastened as never before. 

  She spread her smooth legs with her hands to show him her sweet drenched pussy but still refused to look at him as she was too embarrassed to look into his eyes right now. 

  "Should we move on the sof…!?" said weakly Emilia before her eyes widened as she felt a big and hot hardness that just touched her labia.

  'Oh god… Give me the strength to not faint…I want to feel this moment and never forget it~' prayed in her mind Emilia and turned to look at him before grabbing his hands and placing them on her big and soft breasts.

  "Allow me to give birth to your baby by impregnating me~," said Emilia, tempting him to ravage her 30+ old mature body as she held his hands on her tits…

  Emilia was laying on the round wooden-like table made of earth and had her legs locked around his waist while holding his strong hands on her big, juicy mountains and teasing the tip of his huge cock by slightly moving her ass.

  Vincent had enough of it…

  *Pahh!*

  "AAHHH!!!"

  'This is too sudden… too big…and deep…'

  Vincent suddenly squeezed her big tits and moved his pelvis forward, penetrating her pussy deep as his huge hard cock completely filled her wet cave before entering straight to the end of her "sacred room" where new life is born.

  Emilia's back arched, eyes rolled back, mouth opened, and her soul almost left her body from his sudden move as she screamed out loud and also in her head.

  *PAHH!* 

  "YES!! MORE~!"

  'My love… don't stop~'

  She squeezed his strong hands on her tits and tightened her lock on his waist. Wanting more.

  *PAHH!!*

  "AHHHH~! RAVISH ME!!"

  'My pussy… and womb…yes… fuck me hard!'

  Vincent felt her big softness and little hardness with his palms as he began to release his lust and affection for his voluptuous mature wifey. 

  *PAHH!!!*

  "Ahhh~~ coming… I'm coming!!! MMMMMmm~~!!"

  'No! Don't you dare to faint, Emilia! Stay conscious and feel it, remember this night!'

  Emilia crazily orgasmed and began to shake her head in an attempt to stay sane.

  Emilia heavily orgasmed after only 5 seconds as Vincent started to fuck her mature body and play with her milky tits. 

  "TAKE MY SEED WITH YOUR SEDUCTIVE BODY AND GET PREGNANT WITH MY CHILD, MY SENSUAL, SEXY MILF! YOU HEARD ME!?" 

  "YESS!!!"

  Said with a powerful voice Vincent as if ordering her and will not take a "no" as an answer. 

  But to Emilia, this "no" didn't exist in her mind if it's meant to say that to him, who was her savior, her lover, her husband, and the future father of her child…

  He quickly leaned down to take her trembling tasty lips, and…

  *PAHH!!!*

  "MMMMMMMM~~~!!!"

  'It's here, his seed is flowing inside of my baby room… there are so many of them…I could feel them filling me up, trying to impregnate me~ hehe…'

  …

  5 minutes later…

  Vincent kissed Emilia who was covered in sweat from head to toe and was receiving his hot sperm in her womb this whole 5 minutes without break. 

  "Bring to this world a new life, the manifestation of our love and affection. We will raise her/him together and make our Mayers family the strongest, most feared, and respected in this world… together, no matter what…I love you, Emilia."

  

  Sadly, there was so much of his sperm that it began to leak out of her pussy outside.

  'Tsk…Such a waste of his seed!' Cursed Emilia herself since she wanted it all to be left inside of her body, but her womb can't contain so much at the same time. 

  She was still laying on the table with her arms around his neck and legs around his waist as they tightly and at the same time gently held him, not allowing him to leave. 

  His long white hair covered her beautiful face as they passionately kissed each other while he made little movements time at a time with his thick, long 'sword'.

  "*Kiss* Forever *Kiss* together, my husband~ *Kiss*," said Emilia between their kisses, but then heard his voice.

  "Ready to continue, my seductive milf?" Said Vincent as moved his head up a bit and passionately looked right into her black eyes while lightly moving inside her pussy.

  "Ahh~" closed her eyes, Emilia, as she savored this heavenly feeling and moaned before opening her eyes and said with a crazed lustful smile that appeared on her face while licking her lips that still had his saliva on them.

  "Ohh~ Vincent~… Fuck me All~ Night~ Long~ dear."

  Vincent lovingly smiled and leaned to kiss her forehead, which filled her heart with warmth and love, before she felt something else… something that made her sound like a sex-crazed prostitute…

  *Pahh!!!*

  "AHHHHHhhhhh~"

. . .

. .

.

12