Chapter 95: Expectations
439 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*********

This chapter was written under these tracks:

Animadrop - Through the Storm;

White Hex - Relapse.

*********

  7 am, Inside the hut…

  *Lick~*

  *Lick~*

  Vincent was laying on the wide sofa while holding a juicy milf's ass cheeks with his big and strong hands, squeezing, spreading, and playing with them as he desired.

  Meanwhile, Emilia was on top of him, pressing her big and soft onto his strong chest. Her hands gently, but passionately held Vincent's cheeks, while she licked his handsome face with a gaze full of intense lust and love for him.

  She looked somewhat like a puppy who does this to its owner that cares about him/her. 

 As this milf continued to lick his face as if she was in trance, Vincent squeezed her soft butt and raised it before dropping down.

  *Pahh!*

  "Ahhhhh~~~ com… coming… again…" her forehead touched his and she moaned and weakly looked straight into Vincent's calm crimson eyes.

  'This… h-how many t-times did I even orgasmed tonight…? 30? It never happened… to me before…' though Emilia as her seductive lips were taken by her lover once more before her ass was again raised up…

  'Again…!'

  *Pahh!*

  "MMMmm~~" moaned in his mouth Emilia as their tongues intertwined with each other in their lustful dance…

  'His cock trembling… again… I can't a-anymore… my pussy can't take m-more…'

  "P-please… use… my, my m-mouth…. my love…" said Emilia as she slowly moved back a bit while stamina was gradually leaving her body. 

  She needs a rest…but, she can't allow his seed to be wasted since her pussy and womb were long ago filled to the brim. 

  She gathered her last bits of energy and stood up, taking out his huge hard cock that was covered in their love from her womb and then pussy. Vincent didn't stop her as he knew that she wanted something else right now…something that she did often last night…

  Vincent raised up a bit as he saw this milf taking the pose on her 4th on the floor before slowly opening her wet, warm mouth and pulling out her sweet pink tongue.

  He didn't say anything as he knew what to do with this mature milf's mouth…

  Vincent stood up on his knees and positioned his huge hard cock at the entrance of this slutty mouth.

  He grabbed her head.

  Emilia barely held onto her sanity as she felt his gentle hands grabbing her head as she stood like a dog on all fours before the feeling of something huge that she will never forget, something that sent her to heaven countless times before, touching the tip of her tongue. 

  She can't help but lick it gently and give a loving kiss to that hard thing before slowly opening her mouth once more and raising her black eyes to look into the calm crimson eyes of her lover as if telling him that she is prepared.

  Vincent looked into those half-closed eyes. He knew that she is very tired already and wanted to rest but she still decided to do this to please him…

  "I love you, Emilia…" said gently and lovingly Vincent as he caressed her beautiful face with his fingers, making her heart skip another beat and shed a few tears from the love and happiness that filled her body before he began to move his 'sword' forward as it slid deeper inside her warm and sloppy mouth-pussy. 

  'I love you too, Vincent!' Declared in her mind Emilia as she felt his huge cock once again filling her naughty mouth-pussy before entering her small throat that widened to accommodate that huge size of her lover while his big balls touched her chin. 

  Her eyes never stopped glaring into his crimson eyes. 

  "Ohh~~ Emilia…" Vincent was in heaven as he felt how her sweet mouth was completely filled with his hardness while she used her throat muscles to massage his cock…

  Her neck visibly bulged from his big size while she used little movements of her tongue on his thick shaft…

  'I can't let her wait any longer,' thought Vincent and slightly strengthened the hold on her head as he moved back to the point when the only little tip of his 'sword' was in her mouth before…

  *Pahh*

  Emilia's eyes instantly rolled back from ecstasy as his huge cock penetrated her mouth and then throat.

  Vincent's eyes also slightly rolled back as he began his work.

  *Pahh*

  *Pahh*

  *Pahh*

  …

 

  3 minutes later, Vincent made his last push into that slutty wet mouth void. 

  *Pahh!*

  Emilia was no longer on her fours, but on her knees, her big juicy breasts were touching his knees while her hands were around his waist as she received his last push into her mouth before loads of hot and tasty liquid began to enter and fill her mouth, throat, and her belly…

  She began to bob her head back and forth using her last strength while savoring his taste before swallowing everything he was giving her with eagerness.

  After 30 seconds, Vincent ended his ejaculation, but Emilia didn't stop and was still slowly bobbing her head back and forth.

  "Ohh… what a slutty milf… my milf…" 

  Emilia heard his words but didn't blush anymore, since it was the truth. She was corrupted by him long ago and can't imagine anymore her life without him.

  She saw him pulling this huge cock out of her mouth, but before he completely left, she gave him a nice last lick on his tip. 

  She instantly felt so empty inside, but then saw him quickly lowering his head down as he still held her cheeks. 

  He eagerly take her mouth, giving her the last hot kiss to put an end to this heavenly night for both of them.

  *Kiss~*

  Vincent wildly kissed her without care that she still had a bit of his seed in her mouth while Emilia only opened her mouth and did nothing else, allowing him to do whatever he wanted.

  After 10 seconds, he stopped his kiss and moved back while a trace of saliva between their mouths was severed. 

  Emilia lost her strength and fell with her face onto his chest.

  "This was one of the best nights in my life, my lovely milf…" said Vincent gently and kissed her head before hugging her lovingly. 

  'Best night in my life…hehehe' thought Emilia and cheerfully laughed.

  She gently patted her belly with intense expectation fulling her heart and said the last word in her mind before finally falling asleep in Vincent's embrace.

  'Please…'

  …

  The sunrise had just begun. The weather was very calm, with no snow, nor even light wind. 

  Inside the forest were a few tents of black color, some were small, while others were quite big and could contain dozens of ppl within. 

  Suddenly a curtain of the main tent opened and a woman in a white veil of ger face that wore a white elemental robe with red patterns as her blond hair was tied up in a ponytail emerged.

  "Good morning Lady Anna." 

, is there some news about another uninvited 'guests'?"

  Anna opened the tent curtain and asked Skylar. Skylar guarded the tent with Fiona, and Flora in turns. Only Skylar was awake at the moment while the twin sisters still slept in their own tent as they not long ago were replaced by Skylar. 

  Skylar looked at this beautiful blond-haired woman that was her master's mother as well as his wife. She felt that this was just too immoral, but… she dreamed of being in her place instead, as his mother, and wife. 

  It's immoral, huh…? So what? 

  Skylar began to talk.

  "The night was very quiet. This part of the forest should be quite lively at night, even in this part of the year, but still, it is strangely quiet lately. We know that before this forest had inhabitants of 3d rank in Earth Element at maximum, but they should all be sleeping during this part of the year. What is weird is that we didn't even see one ordinary beast for like 3 months already… We think that they just migrated to different regions because of a lack of food here. But other than that there is nothing," answered Skylar and added other information calmly. Anna was his wife, so Skylar wanted to get on good terms with her if possible. 

  She saw how yesterday all his wives already reached 3rd rank in one element, while Anna and Annie even reached in 2 elements at such a young age, shocking her to the core as she witnessed that scene. 

  Skylar knew that it was because of one person… the person to whom she already pledged her and her trust but still was far away to capture his heart.

  "I see, thanks for the useful information, Skylar. Also…" said Anna and decided to tell Skylar something as she leaned to her ear.

  "I know what you want… naughty girl… and since you already pledged your body and loyalty to him… to us… I will ask my husband to visit you three sooner, you all better use this chance properly. If I remember it right, my son only took you and your disciple, Selena, right? He still didn't touch those two lovely twins… Nod your head if you want me to ask him to visit your three in the near future…" Anna whispered into Skylar's ear the words she wanted to hear but never expected to hear directly from one of his wives.

  *Badum*

  Skylar froze as her heartbeat quickened from Anna's words. 

  She shamelessly nodded and looked at Miss Anna.

  "Haha… Good girl. You know, the husband didn't lie to you all when he said that he will accept a few concubines from your group. Those who will show their complete loyalty to us. Can you imagine what the future will be waiting for you if you will be able to grab that spot for yourself? I don't think you can imagine that yet… I somewhat like you, Skylar, so I want to give you a little helping hand. Don't waste it…" said Anna smilingly, making Skylar blink in shock and open her mouth slightly, not knowing what to say.

  But…

  "Thank you, Miss Anna, I will never forget your kindness!" deeply bowed Skylar, making Anna nod slightly before they both noticed a door that led into the hut open…

  

10