Chapter 97: Again
399 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*********

I'm also posting on WebNovel, so read where is better for you.


This chapter was written under this track:

Scarlxrd type beat "Anubis".

Have a nice day.

**********

  "What… is going on here?" whispered Fiona Skylar as she neared her with Flora that felt weird inside from looking at the Bella who passionately was taking a huge dick deep inside her mouth till the end.

  "I'm not sure either, the only thing I know is that these two master's young wives have no shame at all when it comes to showing their love and affection to their husband while he also didn't care if others will see them. But, I already know it from when he… took me and Selena, and almost took both off of but was interrupted by the uninvited 'guests'," quietly answered Skylar while didn't stop looking at the place where Bella and Vincent were connected. 

  She can't help but lightly grab her left chest which was at 3rd size with her right hand. Her mouth became dry as she saw Anabella deeply swallowing that huge meat thing with such eagerness as if there is no tomorrow. 

  'What is wrong with me lately? How did I become this… horny jealous when it comes to him…? Is this… love..? I guess I'm… in love… Yes, this should be the reason why I always think about him and want to be with him, while feeling jealous when seeing him with other women, instead of being with me… I guess that after he took me and Selena, it became inevitable that we both would fall for him…' thought Skylar as she finally understood the reason for her jealousy since she had never fallen in love before so this was a new thing for her. 

  She suddenly glanced at Miss Anna and her heart skipped a beat as she saw that Miss Anna already looking at her, at them, with a little smile behind her veil. 

  "Fiona, Flora, you… what do you think about a master, as… a man?" suddenly Skylar decided to ask them.

  "He is an Immoral and perverted man that has two sisters, their mother, his own blood sister, and even his own mother as his wives. I will be honest, I never saw such a weird, immoral family. But still… he is the best man in every aspect that I have ever seen in my entire life. I've seen good men before, but they all were spineless idiots that rather chose to be humiliated than start a conflict, while those who were not like that, instead, were just arrogant and vile characters that treated hose weaker ones with disdain and humiliated them for pure fun while women to them were like accessories or toys. If the master will really help us find the truth about our parent's disappearance, then… I will pledge my life to serve him and his family. Right, Flora?" said Fiona with some anger and then asked her sister, Flora without turning back as she strangely looked at Vincent, who was satisfying the crazed Bella that waited for him for the entire day and lose her cool after seeing her 'God', with Annie on top of that, who decided to join her for some reason.

  "Yes, elder sis. I'm thinking the same. I guess that the Sect Master sent some ppl to kill them to bind us to the sect by severing the last ties we have, that is our family. Ur sect said that it was the bandits' work, but… I don't believe it. Our parent's house was burned and they didn't even have their bodies left… Are they done all of that just because we have a bit higher affinity in a few Elements than other girls? To kill our family members and then accuse some fucking bandits in it…!? The sect master is the 4th ranked mage, we are helpless to get answers on our own, but with him helping us, the man who reached 3rd rank in all 6 Elements and also somehow can gather WE… With him, we can find the truth, and after that… I will pledge my full loyalty to serving him and his family, just as my sister said. So what if I don't love him? This is just temporary. Skylar and Selena have already fallen for him, I know it since I saw what a woman in love looks like. Master said that he will help us when we will come to our sect… but I don't know when that will happen, so I can only hope that it will be soon. And I think I know what to do to hasten that decision…" said Flora as her pure heart was being slowly corrupted by hate and anger before she somewhat calmed down and looked at her master.

  'Even though he is an immoral person, he should be much more reliable than other men, so even giving my body and future to him for finding the truth should not be… that bad I guess…' thought Flora as she gulped after seeing how Bella was deepthroated with that huge 'thing' of her master…

  …

  *Lick~*

  *Slurp~*

  'So tasty… but it's not enough…' thought Bella as she moved back and give his big cock a last sweet kiss on the tip while her pussy was almost screaming in urgency. 

  She stood up and said.

  "My darling, it's time~. Annie, get down since I… want you to… join with our husband. But, I don't want you to move, only husband can, okay?" said Bella hesitantly as she grabbed his huge cock with one hand and began to stroke it while looking at Annie who was releasing sweet lovely moans from Vincent's sucking her. 

  Bella wanted something special, that only Annie had done to her before…

  "Mmm~ A-Are you sure, Bella?" asked Annie as she bit her lower lip from feeling Vincent's tongue inside her little pussy as she rubbed it into his mouth in search of more contact with him.

  "Don't worry, we will settle a barrier around us, so…get down… let's not waste husband's time," said Bella but didn't stop to stroke him. 

  "Fine… Ahh~~ Husband!" Said Annie and was ready to jump down before she felt him give a light bit her on her clitor, forcing her to arch her back and release a shameful moan that she didn't want others to hear, even though she don't mind if others will see her. Of course, if those 'others' are their people. 

  Vincent gives her a last lick before releasing her hold and putting her down before waving his finger.

  *Rumble*

  The ground 3 meters around them began to rise up and after a few seconds, it built a half-sphere, hiding the trio within.

  Annie also waved her hand and created a little bright ball of light inside.

  "All is ready, so let's b…!!" said Annie, but interrupted since she saw Vincent grabbing Bella's hot kiss.  

  "Mmmm~~" moaned into his mouth Bella as she tightened her hold on his big rod. 

  'Husband~~!!' screamed in her mind Bella, but the kiss suddenly stopped. She blinked in confusion, but only saw his bright crimson eyes locking on her before she was suddenly turned around and her black robe was ripped apart by him completely, and then…

  *PAHH!!*

  "AHhhhh~~!!" 

  'This is what I wanted all this time~!!'

  Bella's eyes instantly rolled back while she moaned like a cheap prostitute as she felt a long, thick, and hard husband's cock taking her slutty drenched in her love juice pussy from behind after he forcefully stripped her. 

  Annie's eyes brightened as she licked her little lips before arriving in front of Bella and hugging her.

  "Vincent, that sluty pussy waited for your huge cock all this time, so fuck her as hard as you can…"

  *Pahh!!

  "Ahhhh~ More!" Bella began to moan as if she was under some drugs. Her eyes were nowhere to be seen while her chin was laid on Annie's shoulder, staining it with her saliva.

  "I know, Annie… This slutty wife of mine needs to be thoroughly 'punished' for acting like that," said calmly Vincent and grabbed Bella's smooth waist on both sides before moving his hips back till only the tip was inside of her wet, tight pussy, and then…

  *PAHH!!*

  "Ahhhh~ Husband!!… Don't… Don't stop! HARDER! Fuck my tight pussy that belongs to you till the rest of life HARDER!!

  Loudly moaned Bella with a crazed smile as she also tightly hugged Annie while her pussy and womb were once again invaded by that huge and mighty 'enemy' that she can't resist, no, she doesn't want to resist and even gladly welcome him!

  'My sweet sluty yandere… What should I do with you…?' Though Vincent and squeezed his hold on her soft waist before moving again as he began to ravish this tight pussy of his crimson-haired wife that almost went crazy for him.

  *PAHH!!!*

  *PAHH!!!*

  *PAHH!!*

  . . .

  . .

  .

  

  

  

  

11