Chapter 98: Weird
371 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*******

This chapter was written under these tracks:

BORDERLANDS 3 - BLOODY HARVEST MAIN THEME EXTENDED;

John Murphy - In the House, In the Heartbeat.

********

  Bella was in heaven… in paradise where only she and her Vincent existed. Where they could simply have can be together forever… 

  She clearly felt with her smooth skin his gentle and at the same time strong touch as he held her soft waist, then how his huge cock slid out of her pussy, rubbing her wet inner walls till only his tip was inside before he moved his hips again, making her feel how her big and soft ass cheeks were again slapped by his hips while that huge thing again entered her tight pussy and then her warm wet womb widening it with his size as this feeling repeated itself. 

  This paradise was so addicting to her already that she long ago understood that she can't any longer imagine her life without Vincent who is her brother, her husband, her savior, her entire life…

  After another such a 'slap',  her body, no, her womb began to scream in her mind the only wish it had…

  ''Child…'

  After knowing that Emilia is most likely already carrying his child, Anabella can't resist the urge to also feel the moment she will become pregnant with her husband's child, her brother's child…

  *Pahh!*

  After another 'slap' on her pussy, Bella felt loads of hot liquid entering her womb and fully filling that baby-making place with his hot sperm…

  "Haa~ Haaa~ Yes…More~"

  "Impregnate me, my darling~ Allow me to give birth to your precious daughter~ I'm ready for it so please, give me a baby, your baby… Let's raise her together and show her how disgusting and at the same time beautiful this world is…We both will show her how… become happy~," Bella said to him about her wish, and basically, a bit about her hidden dream… where her 20 something years old daughter will willingly choose Vincent as her husband after she became utterly disappointed in any other men, and Vincent, her own father, will be the only choice if she ever wanted a child. 

  At that time, they three will share the same bed…

  *PAHH!!*

  "Ahhhh!!!~~"

  Bella's eyes were almost closed while she hugged Annie even tighter as she was fucked from behind even harder by her lover, even after he just ejaculated.

  "You know… (*Pahh* Aaa~)… I never could've dreamed about feeling this kind of bliss of being loved and protected by anyone… (*Pahh* Aahh~)... My… My mother, Angelina, was from the Belon family, one of the few influential families in the empire, and Mark treated her somewhat well since she was  (*Pahh* Ohh, husband, it's too deep~~)... she w-was given to him to tighten the knot between Belon and Teren families. She was one of few most beautiful and proud women in the empire, and with the most promising affinity from the Belon family of her generation, she thought that this marriage will make her happy since Mark looked quite good, acted very polite and nice to her and was also a 2nd ranked mage and it was her chance to rise in power and see the outside world, but… on the marriage night where she shared the bed with Mark, she became shocked of how he treated her without caring of her feelings, and after she became pregnant, he simply forbid her to leave the castle for 9 months. In these 9 months, she saw a lot… something that made her regret the choice of marrying him, but with me in her hands, she had no choice, but to stay. She was also constantly under monitoring by Mark's people. Her best days for advancing in the Elemental system were completely wasted… She tell me all of this when I was 10 years old after she get drunk and began to stain her face with tears after she saw how Mark brought some unknown to her group of young girls to an underground room before she heard… horrible girls' screams.

  "So, all or most of Mark's women are either his victims or just as vile as he is…while his daughters are just tools for sale to obtain more political power… What a 'nice' place this Teren family…Don't worry, honey, will take Angelina with us after we come back, so prepare your womb to be pregnant with my child and make Angelina, a grandmother, sweetheart. Annie, prepare yourself since we will be taking good "care" of this 'sinful' sister of yours," said Vincent and pulled out his huge out of her dripping pussy before turning naked Bella to face him.

  *Kiss~*

  He grabbed her crimson cheeks and heavily kissed her while Bella responded with the same passion and grabbed his big rod before positioning it to her labia.

  "Take me… both of you…" said lustfully Bella as she began to lick his face before hugging Vincent's waist with her legs and arms around his neck, making Vincent grab her juicy butt before spreading that soft butt cheeks revealing another small pink hole to the half naked blue haired girl behind in her only underwear before slightly waving his finger at Annie, casting one of his most used spells that his wives used for their 'night sessions'... 

  …

  Outside the barrier. Deep Forest.

  Two young girls were walking in the winter forest. 

  "Ouch! Something bites me just now! Aaaa!! Again!! Fucking ants… *Smash!*" screamed from sudden pain in her toe a young girl that Fiona sent on patrol with another girl before smashing a black ant that bites her out of nowhere.

  "Where did it bite you?" Asked the 2nd girl worriedly.

  "On the toe, but it's just a tiny ground ant, nothing dangerous, forget it. Let's continue our mission and wait for the next group that will replace us," said the 1st girl and continued to walk in the forest.

  But there was one thing she missed to notice… the place on her toe where the ant bit her, slowly began to darken…

  In the same forest, but a different area.

  "These tiny black ants are so annoying…*Smash!* It's winter. They should not be on the surface with such cold weather. Where did they come from?" said irritated Aurora as she squashed a few nail-sized black ants near a tree that tried to near her.

  She was here to patrol this area of 200m around in pairs just like other girls by the command of Vincent.

  She wore an ordinary gray robe and was sitting on the tree branch while looking into the deep forest.

  "Yes, it's quite an unusual sight for this time of year. They should not be here," added Remi who was standing on a nearby tree. 

  Remi wore a similar robe as Aurora.

  "Tsk, I hate those ants. Either way, Remi… do you think that our sect really is as wicked as Vincent said?" suddenly asked Aurora after calming down a bit.

  Remi looked in the blue sky for a few seconds before glancing at Aurora. 

  "...I don't know, but we can't believe him based on just his words. He said that he planning to take over our sect in the future, at that time we will know the truth," answered Remi with some doubt. 

  "Also, Remi… what do you think about Vincent?" asked Aurora calmly a weird question, but for girls, it was a normal topic. 

  "...What do I think about him, huh?... If he continues to advance at such a pace… then everyone near him will be in danger sooner or later. People that rule this world will want to get him to their side, and if they fail to get him… he will probably die… They will not leave such a person alive that could threaten them and their organizations in the future. But it's just my guess," answered Remi after some thinking.

  "I see… but, what do you think about him as a… man?" again asked Aurora, but now, her face slightly reddened. 

  "He… an immoral pervert, but… if he is trustworthy, then I would not mind tightening my life with such a man in the future. Why are you asking this? Wait… you fell in love with him like Selena or something? Selena had already given her body to him so it is understandable, but you? Don't you hate men?" Remi answered and then weirdly looked at Aurora.

  "No…I mean, yes… Tsk, I-I don't know what it is. It's weird, he… he is just too good as a man to be true. I can't help but think about him. Is this so weird?" said Aurora hesitantly. as she looked at Remi as if she knew the answer.

  "Why are you looking at me like that? I'm a virgin and don't hide it. I never was in any kind of relationship with the other sex. I don't know what to say since… I also think about him from time to time. Only the future will tell what this weird feeling is. Let's continue our mission and swap with another group," said Remi to Aurora and walked further into the forest.

  Aurora lowered her head.

  'Remi is right. Future will tell what person he truly is and only after that will I make a decision on him… and on my future…' thought Aurora and followed Remi.

  Meanwhile, no one noticed that in the area nearby where Vincent massacred those men, the severed arm of one of the killed men had disappeared… 

  

11