Chapter 101: Guests
330 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Chapter 101: Guests

*******

 There were 10 elves in brown colored robes who gave a feeling that they were much older than they looked. They held captive 4 girls who probably were sent to look at their areas. 

 But these girls didn't look too scared, in fact, they were quite calm since they guessed the purpose of why these elves came here after they told them who they were, but still, they were a bit nervous inside. 

 Alaya shortly understood what was going on as she recognized some of them.

 “Wait… Isn't it…our parents? There is also our grandpa and the High Elder… Nicholas?!” Quietly said shocked Alaya as she noticed the man who looked as if he was in his 40s. 

 Her two sisters also were stunned as they stood behind Vincent. 

' I was certain that they would not forget about us… But I didn't know that even a high elder would come with them. I guess it was a request from our grandpa since I don't think we are so important to our clan to receive the high elder's attention,' Her sisters thought as their eyes began to get wet.

 Their father was currently a clan elder in 3rd rank that was a potential to reach the 4th rank while her mother was only at 2nd. They would never believe that the high elder that doesn't have any blood relationship with their family will personally come here to rescue them, who were only 1st ranked mages without a bright future to be significant for their clan. 

 Their grandpa, Austin, was also once the Lerin clan's high elder, but after he received the injury in the battle with the 4rth ranked human mage in the past, his rank dropped to 3rd rank.

 They could finally go home.

 

  They were members of their Lerin clan, one of the two strongest clans within the entire elves' kingdom. 

 Their Lerin clan was massive. It has thousands of members, from ordinary people to magi of various ranks. They have 50 Elders and 5 High Elders that were 3rd and 4th ranked mages respectively. 

 Talia's eyes shed tears as she looked at her beautiful mother, Amina, who looked as if she was in her mid-20s, but in fact, was around 50 years old.

 Amina also began to shed tears as she spotted her daughters being safe and sound.

 Her daughters had decided together to take one of the easiest clan missions on this territory of the forest to gather some experience, but they would never believe that the 'experience' they went through would be of 'that' kind of. 

 To meet some lustful, vile bastard in this vast forest that would not care about the consequences of kidnapping them, even after they tell him that they were from the Lerin clan. That bastard simply didn't care as he tortured and raped them, one by one, just to satisfy his vile desires of having elven girls from the powerful clan serve him each night, and not only at night.

 It brought him immense satisfaction that almost nothing could compare to. 

 Sadly, he didn't have enough time to break them completely since karma, which had Vincent's face, found him quite fast. 

 If not for Vincent, even if their family had arrived to rescue them, it could be already too late for it, so they were deeply thankful to their benefactor. 

  

 Talia ran forward, but as she almost passed Vincent, she suddenly felt a strong man's hand on her head.

 Her body abruptly trembled in fear as she remembered that scene in the pocket world while turned to glance at him, at his crimson red eyes that didn't even give her a peek as they were looking at one person within the elven group, the High Elder Nicholas since only he possessed enough power to threaten him.

 Amina saw how her daughter reacted after his touch and felt her heart skip a beat in fear for her daughter, before rage instantly filled her entire being.

 “Fucking vile animal… Release my daughter, right now!!” Amina's hands trembled as she shouted at calm looking Vincent, that didn't even blink at her scream as he continued to look at Nicholas.

 Bella, who was beside Vincent, trembled in anger after she heard Amina's accused meant for her Vincent

 “Silver-haired bitch… Repeat what you just said…he-he… repeat it one more time…” Said in a low voice, Bella before she was stopped by Anna as she felt her hand on her shoulder.

 “Sister, please, don't cause a mess for our husband. Just let him talk,” said Anna before glancing at her son.

 Bella slowly managed to calm down a bit, but her anger didn't leave her. 

 No one can curse her 'god' in front of her, but Anna was right. 

 “Luis,” a calm voice was heard from within the elven group.

 Amina turned to look at the High Elder Nicholas who calmly, but very curiously, looked at this young man before she felt her husband's hand touch her.

 “Calm down, dear, I don't think we should anger him. You might not sense it, but…but we can. He… he is not much weaker than the honorable High Elder Nicholas,” Said calmly Luis as he tried to calm down her wife, but inwardly he was terrified. 

 'What the hell is this person…?! I just probed him with my two 3rd class auras, but it didn't sense anything. Either he is not a magus at all since they simply don't have any of their auras to protect themselves from such a simple probing, which is clearly not by judging from his reaction. If he was an ordinary person then after my auras covered him, he would be in a half faint state, but this did not happen. Either that or…' thought Luis as he gulped and turned to glimpse at a calm looking Vincent who looked to be only around '20' years old. 

 '…or he is stronger than me… which means that he is at the level of High Elder Nicholas,' 

 “It's… It's our parents, our clan members… You don't need to worry about them, benefactor,” said hastily Alaya to Vincent as she felt that this misunderstanding might turn into a fight.

 

  While Demi in her heart was feared for his safety. She knew that Vincent was very strong, but didn't know to what extent, so she feared that he could get harmed or even killed if a fight really started.

 Vincent didn't look at her, but instead said.

 “Release those 4 girls that you captured before, and then we can talk," said Vincent calmly to Nicholas, making the captured girls' and their friends' hearts warm a bit.

 The elves felt weird and a bit angry inside from his disrespect of their high elder, but they have no right to open their mouths right now.

 Nicholas smiled lightly, 'What a peculiar young guy…' he thought before his lips moved.

 “Go.” Waved his hand to Nicholas, allowing the girls to go back to their group.

 The 4 girls glanced at each other and walked forward.

 'Master… he is not like others after all. Other men will not save someone like us even though we were out of danger since they said that they came here searching for 3 elven girls from their clan, so we managed to calm down since there 3 girls should be those 3 saved elven sisters,' though one of the girls as her face blushed a bit as her heart began to beat faster after she peeked at her master that showing no fear, nor panic, only confidence.

 Vincent saw that the girls were casually released, so he took his left-hand back from Talia's shoulder.

 Talia, Alaya, and Demi didn't wait anymore and immediately ran into their parents' embrace…

 *******

Author's note:" Too lazy and tired to continue. Sya later.”

10