Chapter 102: Talk
318 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 102: Talk

This chapter was written under this track:

ISHOME - ADAM.

***************

 

 Talia ran into her mother's embrace, while Ayala and Demi went to her father's.

 “Mother… *sob*” Talia buried her face into her mother's chest and cried as she tightly hugged her.

 Talia was her firstborn child and had a unique place in her heart.

 “My precious daughters… I'm so happy to see you safe and sound. What happened to you all? Tell me everything and don't hide anything, please. Furthermore, did that person do something with you?” Amina kissed her daughter's cheek and asked before looking at Vincent with anger in her eyes.

 “Uhh, no, no, he… he saved us. We were already captured at that time at the edge of breaking. If we were a few more days in that animal's hands, we would be completely mentally ruined. I was too tired to resist… If a benefactor didn't appear to save us, I don't think we would have managed to see you both ever again… “ Quickly said Demi to her mother and then pointed at Vincent.

 “He?” Asked Amina, but then her heart skipped a beat. “Wait…wait, what did you just say? How… How long have you been in that creature's hands…?” Amina's heart agonizes in pain as she hears her daughter's words. 

 Her daughters were stunning girls, and slave traders would go over heels to capture such of them and then sell or use them by themselves. 

 Amina guessed what might happen to them and her face paled.

 'Did they already…!?' Thought Amina about that possibility as she squeezed her fist so hard that blood began to drip from it as her beautiful nails penetrated her palm. 

 “Mother, father, I need to tell you something…” Said Talia as she took a pause to gaze at her sisters and then took a deep breath. It was their parents, they needed to know, even though they already might have guessed it, she still had to tell it, “… we… can't get married anymore since no one will take in a… defiled woman,” said Talia and tears ran down on her cheeks as she tightly hugged her mother.

 Amina froze as she heard Talia's words. For elves to lose their innocence before marriage was a taboo and the biggest disgrace to a woman. 

 There are no elves males with at least a bit of self-respect who will marry a woman that was already taken by another man. Maybe only those who were already deeply in love and simply will not care about public opinion, but it's very rare. 

 Every wedding is going under a special ritual that is checking both men's and woman's chastity. 

 Elves don't have things like polygamy, so even a man's chastity is highly required by a woman. 

 Not married women will also have a hard time living in public with such a status of an unmarried woman who no one wants. This means that their parents will highly likely not have grandchildren and their family will decline. 

 Luis hugged Alaya and Demi, “It's fine, everything will be fine, we will think about something,” said Luis as he began to think about how to fix this situation.

 Meanwhile…

 “Old friend, I suppose your help was not needed in the end, and I was just too worried, still, thank you for coming,” said another silver-haired elven man as he looked at Nicholas with a light smile. 

 “It's fine, Austin, aren't we friended from childhood and fought shoulder to shoulder versus wicked lone human mages? It's good that they are alive, but with their situation, what do you plan to do? You have only 3 grandchildren and all 3 of them are girls that will not get married into the elven family,” said a bit worriedly, Nicholas to his old friend, Austin.

 Austin lowered his head as he began to think of different possibilities before glancing at Vincent and his women.

 'I don't think it's possible, but… why not give it a try? He doesn't look like a wicked human…' 

 “Young man, how should I address you? My name Is Austin Dreten. This is my son Luis, and his wife, Amina. That is my old friend and honorable high elder of our Lerin clan,” Asked grandpa Austin and then introduced some people from the group as he pointed at them one by one.

 “Vincent Mayers,” answered Vincent as he glanced at them a bit before looking back at Austin

 “Vincent…a good name…your mother chose a good name.”

 “Sadly, my name was given to me by Mark Teren, and not by my mother who's right here, but still, I like it. That trash will soon see that karma is a real thing, right, mother?” Said Vincent as he glanced at Anna on the side. 

 Anna looked at Vincent and smiled before wrapping her hands around his neck and giving him a hot kiss, while Vincent responded with the same kiss as he placed his hands around her waist without any shame.

 They have done it intentionally, wanting to see the elves' reaction to their relationships as mother and son, making his other wives lightly smirk. 

  

 'What…!?' Amina almost felt the urge to vomit as she saw this scene. 

 'Emm… I need to reconsider it more since this man is really not normal…' thought grandpa Austin as he blinked a few times to see if this was not a mistake or something. 

 'They are sick, definitely sick.'  Luis's thoughts.

 The three elven sisters only wryly smiled at their family's reaction.

 Demi, instead, felt something close to jealousy in her heart as she stared at his kiss and began to imagine him kissing her instead. 

 Anna stopped her kiss and said. “Yes, I can't wait to see his fucking face when you take Julia and Bella's mother into our family and make his daughters our servants, heh. That would be so good to see…” said with a slight chuckle. 

 “Yes, after I finish my tempering, we are going back to make my father's life worse than hell,” said Vincent as he caressed her beautiful cheek. 

 “You definitely are a strange person, but your private life is not my business. You said the name Mark Teren…Isn't that the emperor of the Teren Empire?” Asked Austin.

 “You know this little empire?” Said Vincent as he looked at Austin.

 “Of course, we know. They are our neighbors and also are our enemies. We can easily make that place disappear, but we can't ignore the power that is backing them, the Red Cloud Sect. That place kidnapped too many of our people in their entire history, so we are holding deep hate for them. I was injured in the past by the brother of one of their elders,” said Austin as he placed a hand on his chest.

 “Mmm… Red Cloud sect… I guess we will take care of them for you in the future too since I plan to ground that place for targeting my family,” said Vincent as he put his hands on Anna and Annie's shoulders on the side, making them cover his hands with theirs on top. 

 “You say this too casually. Do you know how strong that place is?” said the high elder Nicholas as he narrowed his eyes a bit. 

 He understood that this person is strong, but to talk about levelling the entire sect that they were basically at war for centuries is a bit ridiculous.

 “They should have 5th ranked magus in their lead, maybe even two, and perhaps, could be… a 6th ranked kind of ancestor that moved to the underground world. If he is real, then it will be a bit problematic, but either way, this all will happen in the future, I'm not ready yet to pay them a 'visit'. I guess… from 10 to 15 years of preparations should be enough for me to level that place,” said Vincent casually, making even Nicholas's eyes twitch.

 “Ohh… I see…” said Nicholas and added in his mind '…he is a madman…'

10