Chapter 103: Talk (2)
317 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 103: Talk (2)

 ***************

 “You probably think that I'm crazy, don't you? It'll be interesting to see your faces when the Red Cloud Sect disappears from the face of this planet and then from history. Well, less so, what will be your response to my request?”  Vincent said and surveyed the elves standing a few feet in front of them and his wives.

 For Vincent, if desired, the destruction of any sect on this planet was only a matter of time.  If he can't even deal with some rotten sect on the surface of the planet, then there can be no question of helping a higher creature from the chaos race that called itself “Zarack.”

 Do you understand the consequences of this? You and your family can become an enemy for the whole planet if you really succeed, which I admit, I doubt it. In that case, you will be treated as crazy, unbalanced, who can break at any moment and want to destroy a few more sects. You will be hunted on all sides, maybe even by the elves. You will have nowhere to hide, and I doubt that with your status, someone will dare to take risks by helping to shelter you, exposing himself, his family, and his home to danger, “ said Nicholas.  He became a little interested in Vincent.

 If he does destroy the Red Cloud Sect, then he will be a hero to an entire race of elves whose members are constantly abducted by humans for a variety of purposes, from sexual slavery to use in horrific experiments.

 Maybe… Vincent will be the one to save the elves from this eternal problem in the form of people in this area.  Or perhaps he will just become another madman that these lands have seen enough in their history, and who will also soon perish.

 Only time will tell how it will end.

“Oh, an enemy of the whole planet, you say? Sounds pretty lousy, don't you think, darlings?”  Vincent said with a grin, and his wives supported him.

 He wants that to some extent.  The more enemies he has, the more spines and hearts he will be able to use as a resource to raise his rank, for his wives, and as a reward for his people.

 “In any case, I have long decided that the place where our family will settle will be completely cleared of any rot, which will pose a direct threat to my family. Be it humans, elves, dryads, fairies, or gnomes, I don't care who it is. I will not allow any possible threat to my women and our future children. Of course, those who will not pose a threat to us will live as they lived before me. Will not decline the possibility of creating some sort of alliance, but that's just me looking to the future. It's up to your leaders to decide what kind of relationship you will have with us. Yes, I've said enough. What will be your answer? “ Vincent said, looking at Nicholas.

 He didn't care whether the elves became his enemies or not, maybe it would be better for his plans if they did.

 Nicholas closed his eyes at his words.  This man directly says that he will destroy the elves if they threaten the safety of his family.  Is he not afraid of anything at all except security for his relatives?

 Nicholas opened his eyes and inhaled before saying.

 “So, how can we help you?”

 Vincent nodded to himself.

“I need the help of those who are good at healing wounds. I heard from those three sisters that elves are pretty good at using the element of Water, Earth, and even Wood. Is that true? If so, you will be of great help,” Vincent said.

 “Of course, these elements are our aspect and have always been. This is also one of the reasons why we still have not won and are not winning the battle against humans. With such an arsenal of resorts, it is extremely difficult for us to change the situation, but humans are in a similar situation towards us. So, we are where we are now, “Nicholas replied.

 “Fine. Your and others' task will be to constantly heal me from fatal burns as long as it will require while my body will adapt to the high temperatures,” Vincent said, returning to his wives.

 He grabbed Bella and Emilia's waist with both hands and held them close to him before looking into the eyes of his other women.

 “Just don't be afraid, okay? What happened to me before will not happen again when that accident from using the "Armageddon" spell happened. But I'm sure that you will definitely don't like what you will see, but there is no other way out. I have to do it to become stronger and more resilient when using a powerful element of lightning,“ Vincent said calmly and gently as his loving hands moved along the two waists of his temptresses, forcing them to bite their lips from his touch.

“Darling, I believe you don't want us to commit mass suicide, do you? So come back alive and unharmed. We still have children to give birth to, don't forget that,” Emilia hugged Vincent and laid her face on his broad chest.

 “Just like Emilia said. If you don't, I will not have a reason to continue this life. Keep that in mind and come back to me soon, I'll warm you in my arms as always, and not only that, darling… he-he,“ Bella got up on her toes and whispered sweet words in his ear.

 Vincent returned to his sweet yandere and took her seductive, pink lips, which Bella happily opened to let his tongue in.

 They exchanged their love for only one minute as they heard another female voice that did not belong to one of his wives.

 “Sir, what I can do to help you? I will do my best to meet "all" your needs, just tell me!”  Said disturbing Skylar that was nearby.  Her breathing was no longer clear, and her heart could no longer bear the pain of watching him lovingly treat his wives, but not her. Especially, after he is going to do something dangerous.

 She already gives him hints in an almost direct text that she wants him to touch her as he did the first time they met.  But what she wanted even more, is for him to give her his child…

 Suddenly, another excited voice was heard by them.

 “I'm also ready to do "everything", just tell me, master. I won't disappoint you, believe me. I'll do "everything, everything, everything, and for as long as you want“,” Selena in a white robe came out in a second as she had her right hand pressed to her fourth-sized chest.

 She had fallen in love with him even before Skylar, but she was a little shy to show it, but Skylar's actions seemed to make this shy part of her disappear.

 Moreover, to allow Skylar, who was more than ten years older, to leave herself behind in terms of love?

 Impossible.

8