Chaoter 104: Test
323 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 104: Test

This chapter was written under this track:

Didi + Ping - Solitude (It's a rip-off from the hour stream done by Chicane not long ago)

****************

 Anna with a smirk looked at these two women before glancing at her sisters. 

 “Sisters, what do you think about them?” Said Anna curiously.

 Emily smiled. “They remind me of how Emma confessed to Vincent in front of dozens of people in the cafeteria after he massacred those little animals. They are bold, and I like that. You do need the courage to get what you want, especially in love matters. I don't mind giving them a chance, but if they ever try to betray him, us, then… I will personally make sure that they will become mere toys, filthy, and broken whores, who will think only about taking in any cock and whose only existence is to work as an all-day accessible slut for some human trash like those who Vincent killed before. Furthermore, I will make sure that they will don't commit suicide,” said Emily viciously. Harming her Vincent in any way was a forbidden thing that she will not let slide. Never will.

 Skylar and Selena felt their bodies go limp from joy, as they heard one of his wives praise them, but also felt… fear.

 Betray the person they love? Why? For what? Vincent is already the best man in their eyes, they don't give a shit about others. They want to talk freely with him, just like his wives. Be always around him, manage to feel his touch, and more… 

 They would rather not pause their confession to wait for some good moment in the future, since a lot can happen in that time, and Vincent could simply not take more women anymore.

 They need to confess now and come what may.

 

  “Hmm… I don't know if they have done enough to allow them to become his concubines. They haven't done much so far for him, or us. They need more time to prove themselves and thereafter, we will decide,” said Emma as she glanced at the two nervous women. 

 “Their virginity was already taken by the husband, why are we even discussing this? Let them be his concubines, they have no reason to betray him,” added Annie with her sweet voice.

 “Why not just kill them and this discussion will naturally end. Vincent has us, why does he require more women?” said Bella with 'anger' as she too looked at Selena and Skylar, making their hearts sink in fear and pain? 

 But still, they don't plan to turn back on their decision.

 Anna again glanced at those two and decided. 

 Meanwhile, Vincent stared at Skylar and Selena in wonder. Of course, he knows what they want or how they feel towards him, but he can't take them in just like that. It looked like they gathered quite a bit of courage to basically confess by telling this. 

 “Do you understand what you just said? Do you know the consequences of your decision? You're saying that you're giving your life into my hands to do whatever I want, and I can just kill you both right now, and harvest your spines for myself?” Asked Vincent with a bit of a cruel tone in his voice while his crimson eyes brightened as he slowly walked forward to them.

 Skylar and Selena's hearts were about to jump out of their big chests as they looked at him coming closer to them.

 'Two silly women, he will not take you, only courage for confession is not enough, you are not even as beautiful as me, and only in the size of the chest you are better, but that's all. If he didn't express his interest towards even me, who is an elf, then you two can forget about it,' ridiculed them, Demi, as she looked at them with some arrogance. 

 Vincent stopped 2 meters from them.

 “Are you both… sure about it?” Asked Vincent again, giving them a way out.

 Selena and Skylar trembled a bit but still…

 “I'm certain that I will not go back on what I said…” said Skylar and clenched her fists. 

 “I will never take back my words!” Selena followed as she confidently declared her decision. 

 Vincent narrowed his red eyes as he looked straight into theirs, making their hearts skip a beat once more. Then turned back to glance at his wives and saw their nod. 

 “Okay, I got it… Fine,” said quietly, Vincent, and his hands lit up in a thin black fire before turning back to terrified Skylar and Selena.

 “Any last words?” 

 Selena lowered her head and began to sob as she pressed her hand on her chest where her heart was, “I… *sob* I don't want to die… *sob* but, if the master is unsatisfied with me, then…so be it *sob* I can only blame myself for my words, but I will not take them back,” said Selena as tears fell from her eyes non-stop. 

 “Master, please spare my disciple and penalize only me instead. She is too young and can't control her emotions. I will take all the blame on myself, please. Still, I will not take back my words and take them into the afterlife,” Skylar said calmly, but her eyes also became wet. 

 “I heard you, now close your eyes, it will be less painful,” said Vincent and took a step.

 Their hearts almost collapsed from his words as Selena began to choke while Skylar tried to look calm. But they still listened to him and closed their eyes.

 Anna glanced at her sisters as all of them nodded at each other.

 “Wait, wait, what is going on here?! Why do you want to kill them? What have they done to…” Said Amina loudly, but was stopped from continuing by her husband's hand, Luis.

 “What's wrong, have I said? Why are you stopping me, Luis!?” Amina stared at Luis with some anger. How could he just see and do nothing when two women were about to die for nothing?

 Luis looked at the situation and somewhat understood what was going on. 

 'I see…'

 Luis chuckled a bit and whispered into her ear. 

 “Silly woman, you've always been this impulsive, but this is one of many things I love about you. Look closely. The girls are blinded by their emotions and can't analyze the situation, but we can. Don't you see that this is a… test?” Quietly whispered Luis, making Amina, and even their 3 daughters, understand. 

 Demi's eyes widened as she understood what will about to happen by judging from Skylar and Selena's responses. 

 “Test… Now I understand… Thank you for stopping me, dear,” Said Amina to her husband.

 “You women are all the same in terms of emotions, and it doesn't matter from what race you are. Love is always blinding your rationa… Ouch!” Said Luis a bit proudly since he knew that he is right while his wife was wrong and felt excellent, but that lasted not too long as he felt Amina's leg stepping on his. 

 “Continue to be narcissistic and there will be no 'wrestling games' for you for a few weeks, understand?” Said Amina quietly. Since her daughters could hear her, she changed the word “sex” and warned Luis to not get too cocky.

 'Wrestling games? What a weird hobby our parents have,' Alaya, Talia, and even Demi, did not understand, but Luis did.

 His heart jerked as he instantly shut his mouth. 

 Grandpa Austin only chuckled to himself at the reaction of his son.

 

  Some older elves behind them also chuckled a bit from their elder, Luis's reaction. 

 On the other hand, Vincent nodded to himself at their words and raised his flaming hand…

8