Chapter 107: Agreed
306 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 107: Agreed

Author's note: “Later on I will give more info about “body and elemental cultivation” since some of you still find it confusing. Have a pleasant day.”

******************************************************

 Anna, Annie, Emilia, Emma, Emily, and Bella looked at each other, thinking about what to answer.

 “I don't think she is worthy enough to be your wife, but as a concubine… is fine by me”, said Emma after glancing at the fainted Demi.

 “Yea, I agree with my sister. I still can remember how she cursed our husband even after she was saved, leaving me quite a bitter aftertaste”, said Emily as she remembered some scenes with Demi that made her lower her judgment of her.

 “She is quite…beautiful and has elven blood in her, the husband will enjoy it, plus, her family also influential in the Lerin clan, and they can be of help when we will need it, so I don't mind seeing her as my husband's concubine”, added Bella while playing with her red hair.

 Emilia, instead, was silent. She doesn't care how many women Vincent will have, as long as he is happy. 

 “Annie? What about you?”, asked Anna and looked at the blue-haired teenager nearby.

 “… I don't care much, but if she shows signs of betrayal… I will personally take 'good care' of her”, said Annie with a slightly grim expression. 

 “I see… Then it's decided”, said Anna, and turned to look at her son.

 Vincent calmly nodded at his wives and turned back to the elves.

 “Fine. I will be honest, I can't guarantee that I will love her as one of my wives, but I will treat her as if she were one of them. In the future, she will bring many good surprises to you”, said Vincent calmly to Demi's grandpa, Austin.

 “I can't ask for more”, Austin was satisfied with his answer. 

 On the other side, Selena stood with Skylar nearby Anna, looking delighted, but also a bit angry at him for testing her like that.

 Five minutes earlier.

 “Selena, open your eyes”, Skylar arrived at the kneeling and crying Selena and grabbed her hand.

 Selena heard Skylar's voice and opened her teary eyes.

 “Huh…? We are alive?

 “Calm down, sister… Everything is over. This was just a test and… we both, gladly for us, passed it”, said smilingly Skylar as she explained to Selena what had happened.

 Selena listened to everything with wide eyes, but a bright smile bloomed on her face.

 'So, am I really his concubine now? He-he, finally I can put my worry about this matter on the side and focus on him and me. I can't lack behind just because he accepted me', though Selena as she stood up and looked at Anna and his other wives.

 “Thank you all for your trust, I will not disappoint you”, said Selena and deeply bowed.

 “Yes, thank you for your acceptance of us. If we can do something for you all, just tell us” added Skylar, and also bowed.

 “He-he, interesting feeling… listening to such words from a woman who is old enough to be my mother. Either way, welcome to our Mayers family”, Said Annie as she smilingly looked at these two women.

 “Thank you very much… sisters…” said shyly, Selena as she moved her eyes from the ground to Annie and back, making Emily chuckle at her shyness.

 Present.

 “Wait, I will not give her to you just like that, since you are quite a weird individual. I will accompany my daughter until you are finished with your things and arrive at the Lerin clan. I want to see what person you are before putting my heart at ease. Are you fine with that?” Said Amina as she caressed Demi's sleeping head. 

 “It doesn't matter, better ask your husband, since he will have to separate with you for the time being and know that you are with another man” Vincent lightly waved his hand at her.

 He really didn't care whether she will travel with them or not. He was not interested in her in the slightest, even if she abandoned her husband for him for some reason and stripped herself in front of him (which is impossible, since elves fall in love only once, and mostly it's happening at an older age. Moreover, they never betray their partner.).

 Luis looked somewhat worried inside. 

 Allowing his wife to travel with another man that he only knew for a few minutes and who is better than him in almost every way.

 "Are you sure about it, dear?” Asked Luis as he glanced at Amina.

 “What, are you jealous or something? Who knows… who knows… maybe he is better than you and I will fall in love again, huh?” Amina smiled at her husband's jealousy and was quite satisfied with it and teased him a bit.

 Luis rolled his eyes at her words and waved his hand at her as if she were some fly. 

 “Fine, do as you please. Finally, I will have some peace while you are away” said Luis as if retorting to her teasing, making Amina 'enraged' inside.

 'He-he… like that, huh? Okay, no sex for you for a month after I come back. I will see how you will beg me then', smirking in her heart Amina, but on the surface looked as if she was angry, triggering Luis's arrogance that always amused her a lot. 

 Austin shook his head from his son's action and bitterly smiled.

 'Eh, my son… you will regret these words of yours after she comes back…. Just like I was when my lovely wife did the same thing to me from time to time…' though Austin as he remembered his stunning wife who is 3rd ranked mage at working as a teacher in the school on Lerin clan's territory.

 Vincent walked to Demi and her parents.

 “I will send her to my place to rest and then will send you to her too since now I will need your healing”, Said Vincent to Amina after he arrived at the meter from them. 

 “Since you are part of our family…somewhat, I guess it's fine to show that place to you” added Vincent and touched Demi.

 [Swoosh!]

 Under her parent's shocked gaze, Demi suddenly disappeared into the white light.

 “What!? What did you d…” Shouted Amina, but then she also Luis also vanished in that light.

 [Swoosh!]

 The three of them reappeared from that white light in some odd place that reminded them of an old hut.

 “What… is this place?” Said Luis curiously.

 “This is my hidden world for my family. Nothing outside can threaten the people hiding here, of course, I'm not sure what will happen with this place after my death. But still, they should be fine even in that case” suddenly, they heard a calm man's voice from behind.

 They turn around and saw Vincent's transparent avatar flying in the air.

 “And also, I will not tell you any details about how this place works since I brought you here only for one reason, to see for yourself that this place is safe for your daughter. Now, let's go back” Vincent didn't give them time to ask properly their questions since they saw his disappearing from their view before their sight also changed as they reappeared outside.

 

  “Magical…” said high elder Nicholas since he saw something like that.

 'This man is exceptional' thought Nicholas and again surveyed Vincent up and down. 

 “Tour daughter will stay there. Enough talking, time to start. I'm too eager to see the result of my tempering” said Vincent calmly and waved his hand…

  

7