Chapter 109: Vile
377 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 109: Vile

__________________________________

 

 Angelina lay on the bed, staring with teary eyes filled with hate and disgust at this man, named Paul, as he left her room, and at her son of a bitch husband, who was calmly sitting in the hall outside her room as if he had nothing to do with everything that had happened.

 She still couldn't believe what her bastard husband had done to her.

 This scum, who had not humiliated her enough before, decided to sell her to another man…

 She didn't know the reason, but it didn't matter to her anymore. She hates everything related to him as well as her fate, that gives her such a fucking life. 

 'You can't even be called an animal after this because they don't betray their family as you did… I curse the day when I decided to agree to this marriage. I was too young, stupid, naive, and blind to believe your beautiful words about giving me a happy life, but you lied… You promised me and our future daughter to help us to extend our lifespan with WC that you only have, but it didn't happen since you lied again… You promised me that you would help me reach the 3rd rank in my Darkness Element, but you lied to me once again… I hate you… Why can't you just die and disappear from my life…?? Why are people like you even allowed to have a family…?? I curse you with everything I have to experience the same thing I felt tonight, and not only that!' Angelina hatefully cursed her husband before her eyes closed, and she fainted from exhaustion. 

 Paul left the room in a good mood after he fixed his robe and looked at Mark, who was sitting on that sofa.

 “You know… I like your hospitality, Mark, it was… not bad at all. By the way, I like your taste in choosing women. That concubine of yours was bold enough to try to kill me when I was on top of her juicy body. Hahaha… Ohh, sadly you didn't see her face when her attempt failed. The fear mixed with anger, and hate that she expressed in those sexy eyes was so… tempting…” Paul licked his lips as he remembered Angelina's face and her attempts to hold in her screams when he raped her for the entire night. 

 “Oh, about your daughter, Mara… What a useless little bitch she is… She can't be a mage, but I thought that at least in bed she will be useful, tsk… That fucking trash fainted after only 3 minutes… Why are you even holding such a useless girl with you, whose only future is to become a home slut for some mage? I don't understand you at all”, uttered Paul as he sat on the chair near the window and looked outside.

 “Look at me. I have two 20 years old daughters. When they were only 5 years old, I tested their affinity, and surprisingly, both of them had 2 out of 6 elements at the [normal] level. With this, I managed to sell them by making a marriage agreement when they were just little children to two high elders from Red Cloud Sect for 100 low-quality WC each! At such an age, kids don't understand what is good or wrong, so I 'explained' to them that they already have a 'fated' two people who will marry them when they reach 16 years of age, and look what happened. They are now in their 20s and live a 'happy' life under those two high elders' care. So, what if their affinity will drop from [normal] to [none] level? So, what if they will never become a mage, nor fill their “WE Body Storage” even a single bit? I'm their father, so they are indebted to me for just having an opportunity to live. Isn't that right for me to make them pay for it?” Said Paul about how decided to make a business from selling his own kids as if it were a normal thing.

 “Sadly, all my previous 13 daughters were complete fucking failures, tsk… All of their affinity was at [none] levels!!! I guess it's because their mothers were just some good-looking whores that were ready to spread their legs for a few silver coins and their gen was fucking horrible, so their daughters became the same as them, useless bitches…” said with some irritation, Paul before turning to look at Mark nearby.

 “I really envy you, Mark, but you are so stupid. How did you manage to forget to test the affinity level of those two women, Anna and Annie? Just fucking imagine how many talented kids they will manage to give birth to! Maybe, each one of their children will have at least a 6/6 of their affinities at [weak] level, and some might even have a… [high] level in one of their elements since their mothers have a 2/6 [perfect] affinity level… fucking two [perfect] levels, Mark! You can just lock them in your castle, extend their lives with some spare low-quality WC and make them give birth nonstop!! Just imagine how many WC will they bring to you! This was such a gold mine, but you fucked it up, and now they both belong to our Sect Leader only… Fuck!!” Cursed Paul as he imagined how with all of that WC he could have filled in theory a 100% of his storage with enough time…

 “You are also lucky that the Sect Leader is very busy currently with the Elves Kingdom problem, so he can't come personally to take them away… If he was here and saw that they are still not in your hands by now, you and your Teren family will be erased without even dust remaining. Furthermore, I was instructed that I will be here a maximum of 5-6 more months, so if you still did not find them, I need to kill you and sell each one of your family members from young to old into slavery as an example for others. Besides, after 6 months from now on, the name of the Teren Empire will be replaced and become the Melvin Empire, ruled by the Melvin family. Take that into your mind and prepare”, said Paul a bit arrogantly as he looked at Mark, but he was still quite cautious of him. 

 After all, Mark is the 3rd rank mage in Fire Element, so he was not sure about victory in the battle with him if it will come to that.

" I-I understand, but why do the Red Cloud Sect choose the Melvin family to rule this desolated place, and why so suddenly?” Asked Mark calmly as if he didn't hear about Paul's previous words, but he was shaken inside. After 6 months, he will stop being an Emperor, and probably become a direct Melvin's family subordinate.

 “Kamila Melvin reached 3rd rank in Earth Element and 2nd rank in Fire Element last year with the support of her father, Enzo Melvin, who is the High Elder of our sect. She is even stronger than you right now. Why did they choose them? Simply, because Kamila asked her father about it since she wanted some outdoor experience, so she wanted to become an Empress for a couple of years to feel this status and learn from it. But don't worry too much, if you will show enough loyalty to her in the meantime, she will probably give this place back to you after she finishes her exercise here”, said Paul smilingly.

 'Kamila, huh. The first time I saw her was 5 years ago, she was 21 back then. But now, being much younger than me, she has already reached 3rd rank…. Is her affinity towards Fire Element at [high] level? Tsk. Either way, I can't change anything, so I will just follow the situation and will see how it goes. Maybe this is also a good opportunity for me? But first, I need to find Anna and Annie. If I do not find them, then panning my future right now will be just too idiotic, since I will be a dead man… One week… If after one week, those two teams still do not come into contact with me, then It means they are all dead, so I will go to search for Anna and Annie by myself… Fuck.' thought Mark cursing his luck. He would rather not enter that fucking forest, especially after the supposed deaths of the 200 men that he sent. 

 But the situation has changed, so he has no other choice.

 'This time, I will bring with me everyone I could find' 

4