Dance Battle Trial
12 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The door slowly creaked open as a young female voice could be heard, "Hello?"

 

"Hola?" Jorge said in the heat of the moment.

 

Out came a beautiful woman of green and WOAH! (W-WHAT?? ARE THOSE REALLL?!? A woman with HUGE BIGGGGGG MASSIVE VOLUPTUOUS BIDDAGADONGS.)

 

 

Original Artwork

"Hello there-" Jorge said as he looked at her biggggg maasssiivveee huuuugggee voluptuous badongadons that covered 95% of his view.

 

"What do u want u fool," said the woman.

 

"Umm- nuttin," replied Jorge.

"Well then wat are u doing at our s̶w̶a̶m̶p̶  porch u fool."

what_are_you_doing_in_my_swamp_by_garretfox93-d8d20hn.jpg

 

"Well uuhh ummm," Jorge said shyly as he turned away in embarrassment shyly, playing with his fingers shyly as his gaze then focused on the floor shyly.

 

"Just spill it out already u fool-" 

 

"Hey! Big booby sama!" A raspy squeaky voice could be heard from the background.

 

Jorge suddenly looked up, staring from the direction the voice came from.

 

"Hey are you going to the dance trial–" they cut off, staring at Jorge.

 

"Ummmmmm….. booby samaaaa--------- whoops. The. Fuueq. Is that?!?!?" Asked the ugly stupid cross eyed bushy brow big buck tooth thiiiiicccc assss RRRRAAAAAATTTTTT with big elephant sized ears.

 

"What do you want George, you fool," Big  Booby Sama said, sighing in exhaustion.

 

"Y-your dance battle trial," George replied. "If you don't go, you know they'll rank you lower for absence because the upper rank law administrators are assholes."

 

"Oh- I was. But then this fool knocked," said Big Booby Sama in her calm soft voice. 

 

"Wait, you dance???" Jorge asked.

 

"Well yea??? Isn’t it common sense to dance in a world like this??"

"Well– yeah, but uhh…" he stuttered.

 

"We're not from here so we don't really know about this dancing stuff," Jerry cut in.

 

"That's odd. I never heard of someone not knowing some dance moves in my life before." Big Booby Sama replied, with her head leaned on the palm of her hands. 

 

"You must be one of those rare idiots who has caca dance skills then," George replied. 

 

"Yea I suppose… yknow if your that good of a dancer, do u think you'll be able to hand some lessons to me??" Jorge winked. Jerry blinked. Booby Sama's boobies sinked. George was no longer linked and this whole story's not written in ink. (DAYUMNN DIS SUM DR. SEUSS SHIET)

 

"No." Booby Sama replied sternly.

 

"B-b-but why???" Jerry asked sadly.

 

"I dont have time to teach this fool my skills and knowledge about dancing. And plus, what would I even get from this??" 

 

"Stripper money, because yknow… you aaree technically dancing ',:) " Jorge joking said with a smile.

 

She stood still for a second to think about it. "That's quite… insulting.. but I could use the money.." she said, processing his offer.

 

"So what's it gonna be?" Jorge asked.

 

Booby Sama stared down at him for a moment and slowly nodded.

 

"Fine. However, if you dont take these lessons seriously, I will call off this deal just because I can't stand Tomfoolery. You got it, fool??" She said,.

 

"Got it," Jorge responded, holding his hand out to shake her hand. 

 

"Enough of that Booby Sama!! Your gonna be late for the trial!!" George exclaimed.

 

"SHUT YO GOOFY ASS UP U FOOL WE GOT ABOUT 3 MORE HOURS LEFT!" Big Booby Sama shouted, leaving Jorge and Jerry shocked. Screenshot_20220705-183112_Google.jpg

 

Jorge was panting and sweating from exhaustion. 

 

"My goodness Booby Sama, you came real fast," Jorge said.

 

"I'm quite used to this," she said. "If you don't keep up with me then you most likely won't survive out there with highly advanced dance opponents."

 

Its been 2 hours of dance workouts and Jorge was already breaking his legs. Jerry was simply having the time of his life sipping pina coladas with George having conversations on rat language.

 

It wasn't long for Jorge's dancing work out though since the dance trial was soon. However, the walking did indeed kill his stamina more.

 

"Alright, random stranger. We're here." Booby Sama said, staring at the building to where the dance trial was held. "The winner will receive a huge reward including a better rank. This information may be valuable for a new kid."

 

Booby sama slowly walked in with George crawling behind as the dance trial was soon to begin in a short matter of seconds. 

 

"Rank? Just for dancing?" Jerry questioned.

 

0