Chapter1: Word of Crime Part 2/2
40 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Now shall we have little play at black district?"Ichinose asked.

"Go ahead."Master said.

The world is cruel.

Or at least Ichinose think so.

Why? She killed so many people that she is even famous on black district although not limited to. She kills happiness for her own goals.

Blue district, port.

Ichinose after some play at back district she now is at blue one.

In dark allay on right Ichinose saw two young womans kissing each other.

Ichinose immersed herself in looking at young pair kiss.

After some time young girls finally realised that Ichinose is looking at them.

They were utterly scared and they hide behind crate.

Ichinose slowly walk toward them.

One of them go out of their hidings and she bowed. "We are sorry, we casus you problem please forgive us princess."

Other one realising what first one is doing also went out of hiding place. She also bowed saying."Please forgive us if we annoyed you please punish me not my friend."

Ichinose stand right before them before patting their hair and giving one of them her bag before saying."Be sure to take care of your friend."

Suddenly Ichinose realised someone presence.

She throw her knife at corridor before saying to girls."Run away quick!"

Girls do as she said.

Meanwhile men slowly made his way to middle of corridor when suddenly he moved his body to right side but he was little late and had light injury in check.

"I haven't realised that princess can be so kind."Men teased.

"What you want."Ichinose asked.

"Your body?" Men said with mocking smile.

Ichinose remembered something before taking out her knife of her slave.

Men unsyprasingly jumped back but knife never went out of her hand.

"You sure are triggered aren't you?"Men asked.

"I know game you play Shall. So what's the deal?"Ichinose asked.

"Here." He handed her letter.

"Sure enough,  I agree."Ichinose after looking at deal accepted it.

"Now if you excuse me."Shall said before leaving.

"Hmhm... Now let's visit stupit sister of mine." Ichinose though aloud.

After some travel though city she arrived at resistance in purple district.

She knocked.

Her sister opened door and went outerly schocked.

"What I can't even visit my sister any longer?"Ichinose asked with questioning voice.

"No, no, sure you can."Sister did her best to smile but Ichinose isn't so sure if this is considered as smile or maybe not.

Sisters entered household they entered diner.

"Why all of sudden you though of visiting your sister Ichinose?"Mom asked.

"Hmhm... I wanted to get better term with sister of mine."Ichinose said.

"Then maybe two of you go visit city if that's no problem?"StepDad asked.

"Sure."I agreed even before my sister could refuse.

We went out together. As we were going to nearby royal galery we were completly quiet for entire journey.

Finally when we arrived at galery she asked me."What should we buy?"

Instead of reply Ichinose smiled, she pulled her sister hand as she entered galery before looking for while. After she found she went in with her sister.

In shop there were many buityfull clothing.

Ichinose asked something to expedient before saying to her sister. "Wait while I have something for your birthday."

"You know?"Her sister was completely schocked not knowing how she know.

"How I couldn't know my own sister birthday." Ichinose teased.

"But you never asked."Nagisa was taken back.

"That's doesn't mean I couldn't ask someone who knows your birthday." Ichinose continued to tease her sister.

"I couldn't imagine you asking someone about my birthday."Nagisa seemed schocked.

After while expedient arrived with package in paper bag.

"Let's check if size is correct, come."Ichinose said before going to check rooms.

Nagisa entered check room while Ichinose quietly waited.

After roughly fiveteen minutes Nagase existed room.

She was stunning, dressed in pink dress merged with black and purple with little add of red color she was little embraced though.

"You look very good in this dress how is size?"Ichinose asked smiling.

"Great I never had so good cloething."It seams that act of her sister bought her to tears.

"Expedient we are taking it remember to put in into my personal expansion."Ichinose declared with smile on her face.

"Huh?"Nagase was stupifayed.

"Don't huh here say thank you!"Ichinose teased playing angreed.

"Thank you..."Nagase thank scared.

"Pff... You are too cute."Ichinose couldn't hold and burst laughing.

Realising that her sister was just teasing her make Nagase little angreed but warm at the same time.

After buying new dress for her sister Ichinose asked."Do you want eat something? My treat."

"Sure. Thank you." Nagase agreed.

We entered restaurant named Assa-ma, we sit next to winter at counter of restaurant.

"Want Sherieya?"Ichinose asked.

"How do you know?"Now Nagase started to suspect something like her sister isn't telling her something she is supposed to know.

"Intuition."Ichinose teased Before ordering. "Two Sherieya one blue tea and vanilla coffee."

"How in word you know I wanted blue tea?"Nagase was taken back.

"Hmhp, no fun at all why I can't ask your friends or even family what you like it's so weird for sister to know more about it's new slibing." Ichinose was now annoyed though it seams that Nagase didn't really understand why it's that so.

Only after food was brought to table Nagase broke silence."Do you like spicy food Ichinose-san?"

"I'm not big fan of or but occasionally I will have some"Ichinose replayed still with rest of previous annoyence.

"If you don't mind asking why you were so angry?"Nagase asked but her trembling voice could be heard.

"So dumb, can't even realise something so easy how in the world you even passed elementary school?"Ichinose mocked.

"Sorry, but, please I want to know why so I won't make same mistake second time."Nagase bowed.

"No."Ichinose steadily refused.

"Why?"Sister asked holding her tears.

"You need to see more, this way you wouldn't be so depending on other people and could make decisions and statements on your own, you can't have everything given you have to work yourself for your own good and people around you."Ichinose slowly explained.

After Sherieya the two of them visit every counter of galery before Ichinose said.

"In two weeks there is important marriage you and I will be there so be sure to dress properly then."

1