Chapter2:Marriage Party
29 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After two weeks in Ichinose room.

Ichinose is slowly climbing her hair into pony tail sitting on wooden chair.

After while she looks into mirror, she see herself sitting on chair dressed into blue dress.

"Princess time to go out."Knock could be heard.

Ichinose stand up and started slowly walking with Vail covering her face.

In party there were multiple people in them Ichinose saw her sister dressed in dress she bought her seeing that she smiled a little before returning to her cold apperance.

"Now princess will give blessing to pair of love birds."Someone announced.

"In Chery blossom two love birds look at sunrise before signing, they love themself in happiness as they watch sunrise but storm is coming only way to survive it is to help themselfs and enter storm though painfull truth under blessing of lord."Ichinose blessed as she told story.

"Hmhm... Now princess will talk while about nobles."Men asked again.

"As we all know nobles between themselves aren't equel they are devided for few main groups starting from highest there is royality then high class aristocracy then medium class aristocracy then low class aristocracy and finaly black aristocracy also called outlaw aristocracy. Nobles fight for power between themselves in order to have better lives and positions they distribute money and have large influence even in other nations they say that aristocracy have ninty percent of word influence rest ten is between rulers and residences."Ichinose explained.

"Very good."Men praised.

Together with his praise claps of praise stated singing her song of thanks.

Ichinose started numering the lyrics as song started to progress.

She even started slowly making moves like little dance according to melody.

After she start her little dance other people start slowly dancing as her.

After roughly twenty minutes song of thanks slowly ended. Together with end recently married couple enter scene with new romantic song.

Meanwhile Ichinose entered restroom and enter cabine. She almost vomitted as she hold her chest.

"It really seams I don't have much more time..."She sighed loudly forutunly nobady was there so nobady could heard what she said.

After calming down herself she gone back to scene.

She slowly made her way down from pedestial  as music progressed.

She made her way into grup of people before slowly recorginzing her target.

She move towards her.

"Would you like to dance with me?"Ichinose asked her stepsister.

"Ehh? Sure..."Nagase was schocked but she still accepted.

They made their way toward the middle of scene.

Ichinose started dancing holding hand of her sister.

Her sister danced with her moving together with melody and rythm.

Ichinose slowly raise hand. Realising what her sister ask her to do Nagase blushed but still she spinned before making their dance fancier and faster.

Melody changed and together with it way the two of them danced.

Now they just make fancy moves slowly turning around of the center of scene.

Realising that princess dance people eyes moves towards them witch couses Nagase to be stressed.

Realising that Ichinose confronted Nagase."Think of their steirs as of way mom look at you, we all help you with mistake so star breathing slowly until hiding their presence from your mind."

Nagase under guide from Ichinose made her mind far more comfortable so that almost she doesn't realise who she is and what she is doing.

Dance continued as song slowly started making it's way toward peak.

Unknown from where Ichinose handed beautiful white flower to Nagase.

Nagase natury received the gift. She smiled at though of gift.

"Remember to wash your hands before eating as this flower is poisonous."Ichinose smilled as well.

"Ehh..."Not only she almost dropped flower she almost herself fall in not for Ichinose hand helping her.

"It's name is oleander the poisonous flower."Ichinose explained.

After end of song there was little time of eating at the table.

"Sayaki?"Ichinose asked her sister.

"Yep, please."Her sister ordered.

"Here."Ichinose handled Sayaki towards her sister plate.

Ichinose quietly make her hand travel across her sister legs towards her things.

Nagase blushed before asking."What the hell are you doing?"

"Teasing you?"Ichinose asked back like it was obvious.

"Geez we are at party not home you shouldn't make such things near guests."Nagase complained.

"So I can do it at home?"Ichinose teased.

"Stop it now."Nagase was now completly red out of embrassment.

Ichinose didn't respond she just take her knife and take part of Sayaki.

Nagase seeing actions of her sister blushed even harder.

Ichinose seeing this only laughed.

After eating while they return to scene to dance.

They make thier way back to middle before dancing around center according to melody, partner moves and rythm.

As music slight climb to climax they danced bouldier, fancier and faster.

"Hey after tomorrow should we have a date in city?"Ichinose teased.

It cause Nagase to blush and be embrased again as in shy voice she agreed."Please be gentle."

For it Ichinose only laughed as she dance together with her sister.

At climax of song Ichinose pulled her sister to herself before lightly kissing her in check.

In witch return Nagase only turned red and avoided her eyes.

Guests seeing this scene spacialy younger one turned their eyes of out of embrassment as well.

Witch in return caused Ichinose to laught even harder as she dance.

But her laugh wasn't long she felt pain inside left part of her chest.

She slightly made her expression painful but all the time she had smile on her face.

Ichinose made Nagase spin again witch cause Nagase try to make Ichinose spin but she failed miserably witch cause Ichinose makeing bigger smile on her face witch said."Don't worry you are cute at least." Witch cause Nagase to be red.

They danced until music stoped.

Ichinose asked Nagase."How it was?"

"Very nice though your teasing was mean."Nagase blushed.

"Hahaha."Ichinose just laughed as response.

Nagase hit friendly Ichinose witch make later froze her smile at her face giving cold stare that could kill.

Nagase scared hide behind her sister.

Ichinose seeing that just patted her head.

Nagase asked then."Can you pat my head lite more?"

"Alright little puppy."Ichinose teased back.

1