Chapter 3: Depending The bond
22 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So where are we going?"Nagase asked impatient.

"You will see soon enough."Ichinose said.

"Hey can I call you Ichinose?"Nagase questioned.

Suddenly instead answering Ichinose stopped and looked at Nagase look was one with hollow eyes like there was nothing in them.

Ichinose quickly returned to leading the way this time more off real world.

"Hey are you alright?"Nagase asked worried.

"Do I seam like I'm alright?" Ichinose asked back.

Nagase now feels guilty. 

They arrived at place.

"This is?"Nagase asked unsure.

"My favourite place Yana Bar."Ichinose responded seemingly in little better state.

They entered Bar.

At other side and of corner stays middle aged woman she wore light colored shirt and grey jins. Name she has is Amada also know as Litte Rat in black district.

"Oh I haven't thought you would be here with your girlfriend."She Teased.

"It's not like that Amada and you know that. She is my little stepsister."Ichinose Explained before ordering." The same as always."

"And what will have little maiden here?"Amada asked.

"Maybe same what my sister have?"Nagase was completely unsure.

"Are you sure it's not normal thing?"Amada wanted to be sure.

"Don't ask if she want let her at worst she will be unconscious for two days."Ichinose stayted.

"Hey what are you saying."Nagase was furious after she heard the two of them.

"Oh, she didn't tell you? We used to be sex partners."Amada said shocked.

"What are you saying?"Nagase asked.

"Don't mention it without my allowence, the usual place." Ichinose said before taking with her Nagase.

They sat at corner of Bar near window.

"So what we will have?"Nagase asked curious.

"You sure are curious and impatient not even able to wait while to know."Ichinose respond little melanchonily.

"Can I ask why you stopped being sex partner with her?"Nagase asked.

"You already did it. Anyway after knowing that my mother would remarry I know, I couldn't stay any longer with her it would be imposible."Ichinose replaid.

"Do you want to return to her?"Nagase continued to question.

"It was relansionship without emotions so I doubt it."Ichinose explained.

"You are cold Ichinose."Nagase said without thinking.

On Ichinose face there could be seen strong pain.

Nagase seeing that apologized."I'm sorry I didn't think about that."

Amada brink up the drinks seeing weird atmosphere between two she could know what happened instantly."Still in pain?"She asked Ichinose.

"All wound after what happened."Ichinose respond felling little down.

"Get over it no matter what she won't come back."Amada said.

"I know."Ichinose said drinking hard.

"About who are talking about?"Nagase asked but was completely ignored.

"Is she this person?"Amada asked.

"Mhm."Ichinose nooded as she drank.

"No wonder she knows nothing. After all she is this person. Do you taken countermeasures?"Amada asked little resulant.

"Yep, little curious kitten won't have that long."Ichinose replaid still drinking.

"What the hell are we talking about?"Nagase asked but was ingnored once more.

"So FY will take action?"Amada asked.

"Mhm. If play would go as planned she will play soon enough."Ichinose confirmed.

"I'm always in awe for your knowledge about FY there is no huge amount of people who can predict when she will act again."Amada said in awe.

"Hmph. Did you know yesterday they given her new title?"Ichinose asked.

"No what her new title is?"Amanda asked curious.

"Ghost of Black District. Also called as Ghost of Street."Ichinose smiled.

"Ugh... When you will answer mine questions?"Nagase asked once more to be ingnored but this time not completely.

"Well i should go take care of others customers. Take care of her, she is little special after all."Amanda said before leaving.

"Sure take care."Ichinose said while drinking.

"So what were you talking about?"Nagase return her question.

"About little kitten killed becouse of his curiosity."Ichinose said without explaing at all.

"Not this, this person? What the hell that was about?"Nagase asked irritated.

"Curiosity really will kill you one day don't prey to hard it's better to not know to many things."Ichinose said.

"Any way why you still haven't tried your little drink?"Ichinose asked.

Nagase instead of responding drink it, that was little sweet and strong.

"What the hell it is?"Nagase asked chuckling.

"Hmm? Liquid with alcohol and little honey?"Ichinose said with questioning voice.

"Huh? Do you want me drunk?"Nagase asked shocked.

"Hey that no my fault, it was you who wanted it in first place."Ichinose explained.

"That true but still you could said it ealier."Nagase respond little annoyed.

"Hmm... I suppose so. Any way don't you have any questions it's boring to drink only and not question each other if we would be alone I guess it would be fine but now we have date."Ichinose asked still drinking.

"Won't you get drunk?"Nagase asked.

"I know my limits and even if it won't make as much different in my case."Ichinose replaid taking another cup.

"So when are your birthday?"Nagase asked.

"In two days."She replaid putting cup at table without feeling it with alcohol witch seemed impossible to her to do so.

"Huh? How in world I can get present to you then?"Nagase asked shocked.

"Don't get it, I will get one myself also don't worry I have one prepared for you."Ichinose said with warm voice.

Nagase to knolege that she will recive present for birthday blushed a little before saying."Thank you."

"What's your favourite color?"Nagase asked afther while of silence between them.

"Black."Ichinose replaid before taking another cup of whatever this drink is.

"Um... Favourite food?"Nagase continued asking.

"Yuua."Ichinose replaid once more.

"What it is?"Nagase never heard of it before.

"Meat, ale, honey, rice, onion and pepper."Ichinose said intergrends of it.

"Sounds delicous. Your favourute drink?"Nagase asked once more.

"What we are drinking now. It's name was Yaki."Ichinose responed another time.

"Oh it's time for me to go home. Bye."Nagase bids her goodbyes.

"Have fun."Ichinose also bid her goodbyes before returning to drinking.

1