Chapter 4: Prey
23 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After spendind her time drinking and paying Ichinose made her way back to home.

"Ichinose-san, or maybe rather calm cold queen?"Some girl semingly in her twenties said.

"Oh Makina great timing can I ask you a favor?"Ichinose asked.

"What it is?"Makina asked back.

"Can we have our time tommorow?"Ichinose asked once more.

"Hmm... Why not do you want to stay for night?"Makina asked with charming voice.

"Yep for today night and for yesterday one."Ichinose said.

After night the two of them gotten up preatty early and went to same club to where Ichinose was yesterday.

Meanwhile Nagase went to school.

When she was in class, she was shocked to not see Ichinose in class and it was worth to mention it was almost class and Ichinose normaly would be long in class.

The class where far more boring then usual to Nagase who only though about what Amada and Ichinose were talking about.

In lunch break she went down to cafeteria.

In cafeteria she spotted five figures. Two boys and three girls. She wave to them before going to them.

"Oh, Nagase you look happy somethink good happened?"One of boys asked his name was Hamade.

"Hmm..."She nodded before greeting."Hi Hamade, Sana, Asn, Yana and Muo."She smiled.

"What are we ordering?"

"I will take Sayaki."Nagase was first to respond.

Mou was secound he was fiveteen age boy but his maurity was beyond that he is now in first class of high school."Mayaki."

"Sayaki."Yana ordered the same what Nagase.

"Yama."Asn said.

"Yuua."Sana said name of what Nagase heard yesterday witvh made her suspect  relashionship between the two of them.

"So we have two Sayaki, two Mayaki and one Yama, also Yuuna remembered I will give it in while wait a moment."Hamade said with a smile on his face.

"So what are we going to talk about when there is no Hamade?"Asn asked.

"Food." Mou was first to spoke.

"Agreed."Nagase respond.

"Agree." Rest also replaid soon after. 

"So Nagase why you choose Sayaki."Asn asked once more.

"It's my favourite food. Mou?"Nagase respond.

"Same, Yana?"Mou questioned.

"Want to try it, Hamade?"She asked.

"Wanted to eat it again, Asn?"Hamede make his way back.

"Look cool, Sana?"Asn questioned.

"It's my girlfriend favourite food."She said.

"You have girlfriend?" They all were shocked.

"Rather her real one it's sex girlfriend and I'm only one of them she have more."She respond completly calm.

"Who is she."Someone asked.

"Nagase stepsister."Sana replaid completly unfazed.

"You mean this icy princess?"Hamade asked.

"Hmm..."She nodded with her head.

"Imposible."Mou muttered under his nose.

"Belive or not I don't care."Sana respond indinfrent once more.

"So how is she?"Hamade asked with forced smile on his face.

"Extremally good in bed."Sana said.

"What you know about her?"Asn asked.

"She has some relationship with FY for sure, she has concurently two sex girlfriends incluiding me, one ex, favourite color black, likes wolfs, ravens and foxes, twenty years old, birth day tommorow, she was kiddnaped at six years old for four years when she escapated after becoming for the first time ghost of street after that she lived working, drinking and having sex."She respond.

"Wow that's quite a lot."Somene exclaimed but everyone agreed.

"And to this moment she lives like that when we are having here friendly litlle chat she may be now having sex with her other sex one."Sana added.

After school they decide to hang out together to black district.

Nagase had somewhat feeling that this won't end good but desided to tag along.

They were in small dark allay evryone was crowed but still made their wave forward.

Suddenly they were surronded by black figures one of them said."Kill them and report it later."Seemingly a leader.

Mou suddenly make his way to front saying."You are my first friends I will take thier time and you should retreat."

"If that so I will take one in backs since I'm useless one."Asn exclaimed.

And so Mou taken care of one in front where Asn taken care of ones in back where rest escaped they only saw thier bodies after while and Yana went crying.

Nagase comforted Yana before they decide to hang to home.

Next day.

Ichinose still weren't in class witch were far more boring now.

Nagase once more went to cafeteria she waved her hand to her friends before going to them.

"What do we order now?"Hamade asked with glommy voice.

"Sayaki."She said.

Rest all agreed with Nagase Idea.

"What do we talk about?"Yana asked.

"Flowers for grave."Sana replaid.

"Oleander."I proposed.

Rest agreed to my proposal once more.

"Though why this one?"Hamade asked.

"Oleander is poisonus flower so basicly in this situacion represent thier life and pain they had gone though darkness of world."Nagase explained.

"Sounds good."Yama agreed once more.

"Wanna hang out after school."Sana asked.

Again I had bad felling about this but rest agreed and waited for me so I decided to tag along.

That way we make our way towards bar in blue distirc unsupraisgnly streets were without free soul rangiong around.

Suddenly black masked figure showed up and killed within secound Yana.

"FY! Ghost of Street!"Sana screemed.

"Oh, look who we have here, little doll, leader and little flower."FY exclaimed.

Before they could even react she already taken off Hanade head of his body.

"Where are you going?"She asked them as she appered before Sana. She kicked her so hard that she thumbed to the wall of bulding making visible crack on it.

"Now let's take care of our little kitten."FY muttered to herself.

She raised her hand that hold Nagase and trow her to the same wall as she did with Sana.

"Let's make a deal you won't look for information about me or Ichinose and I will let you and your little friend out. 

"What about Ichinose then why she can pray for your information?"Sana asked boldly.

"You will know soon enough so deal or not."FY asked back.

"She was right that you will act today, deal."Nagase agreed after while. Before explaining to Sana."It's better to be alive besides i feel we will get to know what we want soon enough.

1