Chapter 5:Curiosity kills the kitten.
21 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Curiosity kills the kitten."FY muttered to Nagase ear.

"Curiosity?"Nagase also muttered to herself before remebering as Amada and Ichinose were talking.

"Do you taken courtermesures?"Amada asked.

"Yep, little curious kitten won't have that long."Ichinose respond.

'Now I think about it, it was weird that what they were talking about. Acording to FY I will get to know anyway but will i get to know?'She though.

FY taken black phone Nagase feelt that she saw it before but can't remeber where.

"Mission Acomplished, little kiten taken care off, payment in two days. Ichinose still alive and kicking she will be next target, No response."She said before hanging up.

After that FY let go Nagase and Sana and walk away towards black district.

Next day.

Nagase was in class but she cuoldn't focus due death of her four friends in short time, situacion with her sister and even more boring matertial then last time.

Nagase went to cafeteria at luch break like ususal.

She spotted Sana she waved to her before going to her.

"What we order?"Sana asked after little greatings.

"Yamaguchii."Nagase said.

"No more Sayaki?"Sana asked litte supraised.

"Want take break from it."Nagase leid.

Meanwhile Ichinose was taking shower now.

After while she went out for little materials.

"So I have to be there in two  hours password: Little kitten in Garden killed by Bird."Ichinose muttered with cold and calm expresion.

 She taken tram to seemingly normal hotel.

She entered it she went down the stairs until she couldn't anymore.

She knock to doors two times before making it eight.

"Who is there."Voice asked.

Ichinose wore up mask before saying."Little kitten in Garden killed by Bird."

"Enter."Voice was now far more pleasant."Oh we are pleased to hold you FY,  why you come this time?" Men in mask asked.

"Need materials."FY respond.

"Witch ones?"

"Can, trotyl, three bronze cables also some some ammunicion caliber nine milemeters type N tree hundred fourty two."FY said list of necesarry inteirgreeds and some ammunition.

"So little assasination. It's time for it?"Men asked with sadded voice.

"Play has finaly started."She said with cold voice and calm face though men couldn't see it anyway due to mask on her face.

"I see so you finaly entered stage. When plot will be finished?"Men asked in low voice.

"Soon enough. Little curiosity kitten taken care off now only we need wait for right time for main play until then side plays will be taking place."FY said it with no emotions.

"So kitten won't be problem anymore. How long do you plan play this time?"Men questioned.

"We will see but after going out of stage propably I won't eneter it any longer, last play is starting.''FY said with no humanity in her eyes.

"The final arc, huh?"Men said before continueing."Seems I will need to be close to network otherwise I will miss last play of Cursed Legend."After this words he smiled before taking FY to small room.

"Cursed Legend, huh?"She muttered with colder voice then usual.

"I will get materails in while meanwhile wait here for me to come back."Men said and left later.

She taken off the bottle of drink from shelf and then she poured herself a cup before drinking it. 

"Cursed Legeng last time I heard it was from that men, right?"She muttered in low voice.

"He is dead I killed him now only left is 'she' and throne for me, I have no much more time, huh... That will be long night."She though aloud.

"Here your materials."Men said giving materials to FY.

"How much?"She asked.

"Five hundred."Men said.

"Three more then last time, huh. Here."FY said before leaving.

'Now I have materials time to make our little present.'She though as she made her way back towards home.

 In home she taken off her mask and started making bomb.

She taken a plate with mechanism from her shelf and stated woring on it.

After few hours she finaly end making one.

She called to Makina. "Side play nuber one hudred thirty three."

"So last play is finaly takimg place, how it is with plot?"She asked.

"Soon enough it will be made."Ichinose said.

"Act huh, please be safe I know about time I will miss you."Makina respond with little saddened voice.

"Hm... Will try, forever in hell."She bid her goodbyes.

"Forever in hell."Makina replaid before hanging up.

"Let's meet this two lesbians"Ichinose decided.

She went to port at blue district.

She once more spotted the same figures having thier kiss in small alley.

She ask them."Do you liked gift I gived to you?"

"Yes we realy do love it, Princess why are you here?"One of girls asked.

"To meet two lovelvy buterflies. Do you want some coffe?"Ichinose asked them.

"You don't have anythink agnist lesbians?"Other one questioned.

"Nah, since I'm one of them."Ichinose replaid with smile.

"Huh? Do you have girfriend then?"One girl asked.

"Not real one I have two sex ones and one ex sex girlfriend."Ichinose explained.

"Do you have then anyone you love in romantic way?"Other one asked.

"Not anymore..."Ichionose replaid with calm face. 

"Why?"Girl asked.

"She is lond dead."Ichinose said coldly.

"Uh, sorry I didn't except that, we will gladly go for cup of coffe."She apologized.

After they arrived at Ichinose place they had a cup of coffe.

*******************************

Ichinose wore mask and entered her favourite restaurant in black district she sat down before handing massage to person behind her.

After that she left before going to dark allays.

In one of them she spotted old men going back home alone.

She fall down from roof and painlessly she stabbed knife in his heart.

She take his identity and money before going to police saying that he died of course not wearing mask then.

After day she went to bed thinking about few things before falling asleep.

1