Chapter 6:Plot
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Sorry I planned to release this chapter little ealier, but I found myself little distracted so it's only now, have fun. happy Valentine day!

Here as form of appology my own made battle theme of FY and Ichinose if you want use it contact here me first. https://musiclab.chromeexperiments.com/Song-Maker/song/5883423557681152

Next day Ichinose get up early get dressed up and went out.

She was dressed in black dress and black with red skirt also on head she had half-crown.

She waited while before castle when king wnet out he said."Don't screw out, It's important ceremony."

"Yes."Ichinose said with faked respect.

When they were standing at big street Ichinose went back few steps before touching lips witch seams to be saying 'now'.

Suddenly car exploded and king was killed becouse of it, Ichinose seeing that quicly wear her mask up.

"Nice try, copy."Ichinose said.

"I don't want hear that from someone who also is fake."FY said.

"Countwise to your exceptions I'm orginal one."Ichinose said with no expresion.

"We will se that."FY said.

They both taken thier wepons witvh were knifes but longer than normal ones.

They jumped to themself and crossed thier knifes, from conflict of blades there could be seen sparks.

"Nice, but You think you will defeat me?"FY asked.

"Orginal is stronger than mere copy."Ichinose replaid, still with no expression.

"But, you are copy as well."FY said.

"I wonder about that."Ichinose responded dogging FY knife.

Ichinose tried to kick her but later dogged it just in time.

FY used knife to slice her but she dogged and kicked her at back.

Witch caused copy to loss balance for while before stabilizing herself.

Ichinose tried to use change to stab her in back but FY blocked succesfully.

Suddenly knife left mark on Ichinose mark witch caused her to exclaim in suprraise."To think you are first copy no wonder why you are so strong. Although you have still to learn few things to be able to beat orginal one. "

"You surelly don't think you are one right?"FY asked retoricly but ichinose answered anyway.

"I wonder about that."As she was answering she crossed few times kife with FY.

Suddenly Ichinose exclaimed."It;s going to be troublesome." 

Then few people get out of car and start pointing gun on them.

"Toghether for while?"Ichinose asked.

"Yep."FY said.

And so for while they started fighting togher agnist few poeple. 

They both close distance enogh to get them in range bofore starting masacree.

Becouse of that and thier sinchronization they killed two people just in few seconds.

FY made her knife slash at one of them witch couse him to lose his arm becouse he didn't dogged properly.

Ichinose trow her with caused kill instantly when other one come becouse he though he has change since she doesn't have a wepon she grabbed his before saying.

"Naive."Ichinose after that Mede herself in center killing anybody that is close to her.

FY seeing that though she couldn't be worse and stopped playing  starting killing seriously.

After few minutes they went back to fighting them self but neither give her all.

Suddenly Ichinose did something that FY haven't excepted.

She cutted herself making her bleed she used blood from wound to feed it to blade before tasting herself.

"I didn't want to use that but you left me with no choise let me show you what is the difference between copy and original."She said that as aura she executed is hundreds times stronger than even before.

"This is legendary forgiven act? Truly you are original then but do you think that LQ will forgive you what you did?"Faked FY said.

"Hmph. Only now realising who if not me not using this act can stand fight with you since LQ have power and memories swelled and LW is long dead."True FY said.

"True but you will still protect LQ for LW right?"Copy asked.

"Sure I will I always was at love with her. Since it was her dieting wish I shall protect her even if it means selling her memories and threatening her."True one said.

"I see but still why have you used order on yourself?"Fake FY asked.

"To get rid of copy since it's becoming a problem."Right one answered.

"Shall I go then into selusion or maybe stay at your side as shadow?"Copy questioned.

"I would rather like later option but I will leave it for you to decide we aren't in our mainland anymore so you don't have to listen to my orders."True one said.

"What about incident with king?"She asked.

"Hmm... I gave an idea if you agree on secound one you take blame and when I will be able to quietly make you free and make you stay under my shadow."True one decided.

"Well then let's go with that."Fake one agreed.

"But how you caused it?"FY doubted a little.

"I asked for a favour from lesbians I give approve for. They planted a bomb in car and in sign it would explode."She explained.

"I see and so I would be a suspect."Fake one said that.

"You are right."Ichinose said still wearing mask.

"But how you plan make me go out from prison."Copy asked her another doubt.

"I will be queen soon so I should be able to free you if not I can always go to it and get out you."She said before taking her mask down continuing."Let's start a play."

She said last part becouse police were starting to make an apperence.

"I were one that caused incident."Fake one said to police.

"I just stopped her from going out of punishment for what she did."Ichinose said to police explaning her part.

"Fine we will take her go to your appointment."Police officer said taking fake one with themselves.

After that she made her way towards appointment itself.

After few streets she arrived at appointment place. It was huge place with a lot of height.

0