SS:War Part 1
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Following may contain Cannon spoilers so if you don't want them don't read it.

*******************************

*******************************

Ichinose was now in throne room to her left also on throne was her sister Nagase. 

"We were attacked."Says Ichinose.

"By who?"Nagase asked.

"Saya Federation."Ichinose replaid.

"I see so we have go to front?"She asked sadly.

"You will lead unit taking care of front I will take killers unit and try to help you a little in front while targeting leaders and officers."Ichinose said.

"I see."Nagase respond.

And so they went on theirs respective fronts Nagase to Main line and Ichinose to sneak line.

Ichinose gathered everyone before saying."Today we were attacked in situation as this one special squad lead by myself were created. Shadow squad as it's called. Our mission is to elimite military enemies while we provide slight support for front line it will be long and tiring battle but I pray we all be save. For the Quenn, For the Empire!"She screamed last part.

"For the Quenn, for the Empire."Loud scream followed before Loud voice of glasses shattering on floor were heard.

Ichinose lead her soldier to front line but not to it itself but rather on mountain nearly deploying her soldiers in bushes and trees.

"Fire."She ordered before she herself taken her gun and start shooting.

Suddenly loud voices of explosion could be heard in lines of enemies. Altirely and Front line were taking act finally.

Guns shortly followed after.

In enemy deployment camp there could be seen angry commander of Federation army. Who shattered his cup made out of glass with his hit.

Meanwhile special squad made their way to commander camp. It was squad Ichinose design to go to enemy camp.

0