Status Board and How to Summon It-(+18)
778 4 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

#WARRING 18+ CHAPTER/ YAOI (GuyXguy)/Spanking/Dirty Talk#

 

A silent knock resounded in the cemetery but no one listened to it, it was in the middle of the day after all. People always gathered here to remind themselves of the past or to clean the coffins or to get rid of the weed. The knocking continued. Slow and steady as if it knew at exactly what time to knock. Eventually someone noticed. A young man, looked around to see where the sound was coming from only to notice that one of the many coffins that adorned the graveyard was slightly ajar. Curiously he walked with cautious steps towards the opening to peek inside. As his eyes watched the darkness that was inside the coffin a grey flame was coming towards him fast, scaring him and making him jump and fall on his ass. The grey flame had covered the young man making him scream in agony as he felt his soul being covered in thousands and thousands of knifes, stabbing him slowly. His screams had attracted the people around the place and one human had hurriedly walked towards him with a staff in hand. Without any hesitation the human started to chant a spell, hoping that it would make the spirit leave the victim alone. Unfortunately for both of them this ghost wasn't an evil spirit, or a good one, just an erotic one.

[Congratulations]

[For possessing another body you have been rewarded with 5 bonus skill points]

"W-what?" The young man looked at the screen in front of him unknown of it's true purpose. 

"Are you okay young one?" The priest looked at him with worry, his voice was rough in nature. "P-priest?"

"Child, do you know where you are? Do you know who I am?" Looking around the place the ghost didn't recognize anyone so why did his heart ache every time he looked at the priest? "No... should I?"

A disappointing look struck the priest, taking the staff again he cast another spell, this time it was a spell for holy ghosts and yet it still did not work. With no other choice he gave up on the staff and took the young man in his arms as he hurriedly walked towards an exit.

"MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!" Princes carrying the young man he run towards his office hoping to find something in there to help him get rid of the spirit. While that was happening the ghost possessing the body still hasn't figured out a way to get rid of the windows in his visions. Touching them randomly made them disappear until his status board showed up unexpectedly.

[Name: Yuri Archer Khevalier

Gender: Male

Status: Alive (Possessed)

Job: Priest Apprentice Lvl: 20

Class: Exorcist Lvl:24

Titles: Apprentice, Grave Robber, Thief

HP:250/250

MP:140/140

SP:93/93]

Curiously some of the text was red, wandering what that was about he pressed the first red world with his finger.

[Possessed: A ghost is possessing you.]

[Grave Robber: A title giving to those that stole precious belongings from graves.]

[Thief: A title give to those that steals precious belonging from the living.]

While the possessed young body was messing around with the window's system the priest has already gotten to the door and opened with his arm while he looked at the young man making gestures in the air. That gave him hope, if the ghost is intelligent maybe the young man can be saved from the possession. Closing the door behind him he walked to a chair as he put the young man in his lap with his back towards him.

"Do you know you are dead?" A stern tone talked behind the young man as he looked behind him to see the priest look at him with cold blue eyes. 

"Dead? But I am alive! Look! Look!" Without any regard to space he moved the system window's towards the priest face seeing everything that he saw when he opened it by mistake. Looking at it the priest saw the red writing making his face contort in rage at the thought of touching the holy remains of the people in the cemetery. Without any hesitation he pushed the young man away from his lap onto his desk, bending him. "HOW DARE YOU!" The ghost was at a loss of words as he was bended on the desk until he felt something he never felt before. A hand spanked him hard on the butt. "THESE ARE HOLY REMAINS!" Another hand on his but spanked him hard making him clutch the end of the desk because of the pain. Tears started to make their way to his eyes as another spank was delivered to his ass. Slap after slap, after slap were delivered on his ass and, eventually, he started to moan because of it. The pain no longer pain but pleasure. He started to get hard in his clothes as he started to moan in pleasure. "Aaaaah~ harder!" Suddenly the punishment stopped, the young man looked around to see the priest with a hard on look at him like a peace of meat waiting to be fucked. "What are you waiting for~" His ass moved around in circles waiting for the priest to make a move. The priest stopped the movements of his ass with two powerful hand grasping at his sides and without any delay he started to dry hump the younger man. Another moan escaped the young mans mouth as his butt movements changed from circles to up and down enjoying the heat that was emanating from the priest dick. "You slut, you enjoyed that!" Another slap was delivered to his behind as another moan escaped his lips. "Ah~ Why wouldn't I? It~feels~so~good~" A sultry voice had flew over to the priest's ears making him even harder and dry humping the other person on the desk even harder. "I will cum on your ass! IS that what you want?" He didn't stop his movements as he grasped the neck of the young man unaware of the face that he was making. "Cum on your dirty slut~" Both of them ejaculated in their clothes as none of them removed the clothes, making them dirty. The priest collapsed on the young man, both of them unconscious because of the physical activity.

Eventually the ghost was expelled from the body when a timer had reached zero inside another windows that popped up in her face.  

[Congratulations]

[For your first Sexual Experience you have been awarded 100 bonus skill points]

[Some Skills have Leveled Up]

[Possession has Leveled Up]

[Charm has Leveled Up]

[Flesh Enjoyer has Leveled Up]

[You have gained a low level resistance to Holy Magic]

[You have gained a low level resistance to Evil Magic]

[You have gained a low level resistance to Demonic Magic]

[Would you like to see the new Status Board?]

[Y/N]

"Yes?"

[Name: 

Gender: Female

Status: Deceased, Living Dead, Ghost

Race: Erotic Ghost Level 2↑

Job: (New Jobs Available)

Class: (New Classes Available)

Titles: Erotic Ghost, First of A kind, 

Traits: Masochist

HP:5/5

MP:10/10

Skill Points: 205

Skills: 

-Possession Level 2↑

-Charm Level 2↑

-Flesh Enjoyer Level 2↑

-Pain Resistance Level 2↑

-Holy Magic Resistance Level 1↑

-Evil Magic Resistance Level 1↑

-Demon Magic Resistance Level 1↑]

[You have 205 unused Skill Points would you like to open the Skill Windows?]

"What?"

 

 

Have you ever played UnoDose?
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
9