Chapter 5
138 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After school hours, I left the school building as quick as possible, So that I could follow someone, more specifically a girl who is a cunning fox and act like she owns the place, She also had played me with her fingertip in the physical education class. This so-called girl is Yashira Kiho.

As I mention before this school is the pinnacle for riches and so you might heard the case where someplace make rich peoples lost their way of world sense because of that this school made sure rich peoples wouldn't lose their world sense aka common people sense, by making use of its large campus area, I mean is it is freaking huge area and for only distance between school building to school gate is more than half a kilometer. On the way to the school gate, the school has set up its brand of outdoor vendor serving everything available in a normal common marketplace. I can understand this school likes to squeeze every bit of money juice from these rich students in the name of teaching common senses.

I heard some students did complain about this long walkway as many tired students who after completing their club can't bear to walk this long to reach their cars which are parked near the school gate parking lot. That's why the school came off with an idea to provided entertainment like malls, movie theater, karaoke, arcade, etc on the walking way. With that complain kept on shrinking as you might already know student are foolish creature after they get something they enjoy then they tend to forget the painful thing. Moral of the story is 'SCHOOL AUTHORITIES ARE GREEDY BASTARDS & STUDENTS ARE TAIL WAGGING DOGS!!'

Coming to Yashira Kiho-san, She is very hard to tail not because she is walking quickly but her walking pace is very slow. This girl seriously irritates me, you know I have to suspiciously hide behind some area to avoid detection because of this girl's pace and by doing so I am making myself labeled as a stalker to other nearby student's eye. Sometimes this girl just went to empty bench on the walkway and sit on it for some minutes like she is freaking tried of walking, I know this is long walkway but don't take this many breaks in one walk.

Again she started walking but soon after she stops at a nearby ice cream store and brought two popsicles while unwrapping on a popsicle and feasting on it, while she looked with a trouble eyes toward the second popsicle if you couldn't eat two popsicles then buy only one.

The question is why am I following her? The answer is simple, I will take my revenge for earlier, So I am waiting for a chance where she goes to isolated space with no student and then I use that moment to interrogate this fox. Last time in girl's changing room I was cornered and had a hard time getting out of there without girl beating me black and blue but with perfect planning, I could use my delinquent like glare to frightened and get her delete those photos in one of the silent places. I am not aiming for her to beg for forgiveness from me.

With her slow pace, she entered the mall which is a very crowded place at this time, the reason is middle school & high school student got out of their school building for shopping and dates. There are many instances where Yashira Kiho-san friends...followers come by to her to say hi and hello which she just ignore them. I don't understand why these girls who meet her get excited after this bitc...fox ignore them. After reaching one cafe inside the mall, She looks around as if searching for someone in the cafe. After some time a ponytail girl call her-

"Yashira come this way."

"Okay, let's go."

Both of them walk inside the cafe which is a girls-only zone.

After waiting for more than 20 minutes in a fast food joint which is adjacent to the cafe, suddenly some girl emerges out from the cafe's girls-only zone, a familiar figure...more precisely Ane as central figure with some of her friend came outside with an angry face. No matter which angle I look upon these girls were looking bloodthirsty, I wonder what happened inside the cafe...soon Yashira with some of the girl came outside-

"Ara~ Ara~ Rira-chan why do you look so angry?"

"..."

"Take your time Rira-chan we aren't forcing you to do it quickly."

"Yashira Why have you changed so much...!?!?"

"I guess...love changed me~hehe~"

"...Love...?"

"Yep."

"If we agree to the match then you better keep your end of the promise."

"Sure, Sure. Have you doubted me?"

"...No...I know Yashira will not break a promise-"

"Not that Rira-chan~I meant to say was Did you doubted me losing?"

With a strong glare which could rival to lioness Ane state her next words with a deep cold voice-

"Better prepare yourself, I don't know how strong you have gotten but my team will crush you and make an example out of you!!"

"Rira-Chan you are scaring me you know~~"

Ane and her friend immediately left the cafe, thankfully with that heated debate they didn't notice my presence who was drinking soft drink at the fast-food joint. The talk did interest me but those girls eye did traumatize my conscience little bit, maybe I will ask Ane about the connection between her and Yashira Kiho-San. For now, I choose a wise decision to leave my half-cooked plan to scare this scary girl and set to head back home, With a thought of let's hit the arcade before leaving. Still, I will choose the outside school arcade because I don't like to give away my money to these greedy bastards.

 

 

0