Chapter 8
73 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Good Morning, Rira-Ane."

When Rira exited the car on the parking space, A familiar face caught her in surprised with a morning greeting which only makes her confused and flustered as to whether this is a dream or real life.

"Wha...t are you doing here!?"

"I came here for farming."

"HAH!!"

"Don't Hah me. I came to school because I'm a student at this school."

(Don't surprise me suddenly...Ahh Mou!!)

After the flashbang reaction of hers, Rira somehow restructures herself to remain calm and put rest the happiness which was welling inside of her tiny heart because of meeting someone dear to her who she didn't expect to meet until lunch period.  

"I don't know you."

"Huh!!"

With a small & strong sentence, Rira started walking forward without paying any heed to the boy.

"Rira-Ane?"

(Calm down me. I can talk to him properly. Please god help me)

Been invaded by these thoughts, Rira tried her best to maintain a poker face in front of the person who almost gave her heart itchiness feeling.

"Rira-Ane that way..."

"..."

"...Listen here Ane!!"

With a strong pull of her left hand, Rira stays still at her position with a question in her mind (Wha...Aito why is he pulling my hand?). Slowly she turns around to look to her hand which is held firm by a hand and it without a doubt belongs to Aito.

"Rira-Ane Where are you going?"

"To school-"

"Are you an Idiot? No, you are an Idiot!! School is in the opposite direction."

"Afuaa..."

"Rira-Ane are you okay?"

Rira's face has become bright as a tomato not due to the embarrassment of going to the wrong direction it more because of Aito who is now holding her left hand firmly.

"Y...our han...ddd."

"Oh sorry."

Aito quickly releases her hand from his grab and apologies to her. Rira who got back freedom of her left hand softly placed on her chest more precisely to her heart where a locket hangs inside her school uniform, by doing so, Rira did gain the composure to face Aito but there still a speck of redness left on her cheek which only boost her beauty in the morning sunlight.

"It's okay Aito. By the way, let's go to head to school building together."

"Yeah sure."

Walking shoulder to shoulder both of them had a light chat with each other but each step both of them took was a heartwarming scene that could mistake them for a couple. Rira who had recovered completely as she can talk with her headstrong attitude toward Aito, also the luck was on Rira's side as there was no student in this early morning.

(I want time to stay still forever right from this moment.)

"Rira-Ane-"

"You know, I'm tolerating your 'RIRA-ANE' for a while."

"There is no one here-"

"What did I said you last time?"

"Okay, Rira, Now is it okay?"

"Hehehe...now it sounds great."

With a small playful giggle which could pierce million of hearts, While Aito who wanted to talk about some matter see the opportunity to strike the talk when Rira in a good mood.

"Rira, I wanted to ask you a question for a while..."

"Yes, What?"

"...Anything happened to you yesterday?" 

(I can't worry Aito because of my problem, It's also not that big of a problem though.)

"Nothing. Why you ask?"

"You seem troubled about something yesterday when you visited my house and also today you seemed to be absent mind."

Rira did felt uneasy after her conversation with Yashira Kiho, She went to Aito house for two reasons one is for treating him from injury and second is to cheer herself up but today absent mind was more like nervousness because of Aito surprisingly greeting her and holding her hand which efficiently tightened her heart to a limit of shutting down her brain processing power, this much detail experience, she can't state directly to him.

"Nothing happened to me."

"Really? If you having any trouble you can state to me A...Rira."

"You such a worrywart Aito, I'm happy that my little brother worrying for me~~"

Soon after Rira changed to inaudible to to say,

"One thing worrying more to me is today we can't eat..."

Words 'lunch together' can't escape from Rira's mouth as she feels this one-sided love and forcing Aito to eat with her getting worst day by day and for today she has to prepare with her club member more for the big event. Also, she isn't a fool brain person, She knows quite well that the one who forced to eat with her is always Aito against his will because of the past incident but she still can't give up on this until she satisfied till her heart content.

With there slow pace walking they reach the school building, With that Rira understands it is the moment to bid her goodbye to her dear person and wait for the next chance to talk with him.

"...Okay, Aito See you tomorrow." 

"Rira, Today let's meet at the break to eat lunch together."

Aito's statement astonishment Rira to a point of opening her small mouth for a moment to find words to reply.

(Don't act so cool...AHHH!!! God...When I thought to give up today's lunch with him...)

"Ahh...Yea...Let's meet!!" 

Rira believed today is the best day of her life and she can win at anything even if the whole world is against her.

Sorry again for the delay. This time I do have a good reason for all of this. Finally completed the mapping of the story so that I can use it as a reference to make arcs and all stuff. From now on I am giving a verbal promise of One chapter per week (Hope I can keep the promise). Thanks for reading.

0