034
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The nights passed and nothing happened, little by little the sailors were recovering their morale.

But the captain did not loosen his caution and the night watch was maintained with the same number of sailors, years of experience taught Wiliam that one should never rest in dangerous waters.

"How much longer are we going to keep this watch, the boys aren't afraid anymore, but that's also a problem" Ron said to Wiliam in the captain's cabin "And more so in these waters where they should be..."

"If the Galleon doesn't kill us in this one, we'll get out of this adventure alive, Ron" Wilian said looking at a map on his table as if his life depended on it "The helmsman bastard already knew from the beginning, but he didn't want to tell no one"

"If we get into deep water, it was sung, Paulo will be good at looking at the skies, but he is a lousy liar" Ron said

"No fuck! ..... Look where the fuck the damn storm got us, we're here!" Wiliam said as he placed a model of the ship on top of the map "That's why after two weeks, Paulo keeps repeating that there is a week to go"

Ron with some fear slowly approached the captain's table. The model was placed in a part of the map full of crosses drawn next to the name, Royer Durand Moreau—Captain of La Revanche De La Mer. Seeing this, Ron's eyes almost jumped out of his face.

Ron knew more than well what each of those crosses on the captain's map meant, "There are more than 30 sunken ships of the exploration company!"

"But the motherfucker that gave birth to you, you bastard goddess, she sent us directly to a black area"

"Yes, in the end it won't be Galio who kills us... but the goddess of the sea with her beautiful storm" murmured the captain, counting in his head the days that they had to circulate through these waters "It seems as if the bitch would like to seduce Galion with our souls..."

"Ron, right now, I don't give a shit if the sailors don't give more!!" Wiliam yelled, looking seriously at his friend, "I don't know what you'll have to do to make it, but I want every man on this ship with a pair of extra eggs"

"Yes captain!" Ron replied.

The night watches were hard and the sailors, without the fuel that generated fear in their hearts, felt more and more tired and for a week Ron had been getting more insistent with the watches

They even started conducting emergency drills....

When the first of the drills occurred, Ron noticed that several sailors didn't even know where they had left their weapons, how peaceful this voyage had been for so many months.

Lucas and Ricardo, for their part, felt quite uncomfortable, because they were the sailors most scolded by Ron.

At this time, the two boys felt that they were just an example, to show which was the lowest bar to all the other crew members.

"But how the hell do they get on a ship without knowing how to shoot a gun!!" Ron yelled at the two boys, already broken from so many screams.

0