035
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"But how the hell do they get on a ship without knowing how to shoot a gun!!" Ron yelled at the two boys, already broken from so many screams.

"I am noble, it is logical that I have never touched a weapon" Ricardo replied

"I'm from the church, we don't read those things in the sacred books" Lucas replied

*Puff* ...*Puff*

After two slaps, the two boys fell to the ground with bloody noses and stared at Ron somewhat dazedly.

"Ha, ha, ha..." The laughter of the helmsman could be heard in the background, little by little the sailors became infected with his laughter until the whole deck laughed at the cabin boys.

"From now on, you two wake up two hours earlier than the rest and start target practice with Paulo!!" Ron yelled.

The helmsman's laughter suddenly stopped as if they had poured a bucket of cold water on him and I look furiously at the two boys on the floor, while the rest of the sailors laughed even louder.

The two boys, trying to preserve what was left of their pride, went to the kitchen with their heads down, On the way, neither of them spoke until the kitchen door closed.

"But he will be an unhappy bastard!!!" Ricardo yelled after closing the door, "It was obvious that we didn't know how to shoot, they never gave us a gun!"

"They treated us like animals this whole fucking trip and now this!!" Ricardo kept yelling, as he kicked one of the boxes in the kitchen.

*Trackkk* Unfortunately, he slapped it a bit and poked at it with his little toe.

Ricardo immediately threw himself on the floor, curling up in pain.

"Damn!!!!... But what the hell... did I do to deserve... so much misfortune!!" He said between tears, provoked partly by the pain and partly by the humiliation of a while ago.

Ricardo, who had already unleashed his emotions, continued crying, getting rid of all the pain that he had accumulated during these months of travel.

"Escape from my house.... to live without obligations...."

*Cuts the Fish* ....*Cuts the Fish*

"I ran away from my house...so I don't have to follow someone else's rules..."

*Cuts the Fish* ....*Cuts the Fish*

"Escape from my home....to be free...."

*Cuts the Fish* ....*Cuts the Fish*

"And here I am .... swimming in obligations, following the rules of a bunch of mental patients and locked between 4 walls of rotten wood"

*Cuts the Fish* ....*Cuts the Fish*

The sound of fish being cut by Lucas woke Ricardo from the emotional crisis.

Looking up from the ground, he found Lucas, his eyes dull, chopping at the fish repetitively.

"I'm sorry Lucas, you probably played along with me, when I said that way that I didn't know how to shoot... I got you into a problem friend" Ricardo said, from the ground, with his arms behind his neck, looking at the ceiling and thinking that do with your life.

*Cuts the Fish* ...*Cuts the Fish*

But only the monotonous sound answered him.

"Who knows where you are in your mind..." Ricardo murmured contemplatively.

But to his surprise a voice quietly replied, "Okay, don't worry..."

"I am free to decide what trouble to get into..."

0