028
5 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ha, ha, ha... Well, at least I hope that the priest of your church will allow you to visit the whores of the port". The Helmsman commented as he went down the stairs of the ship to join the party, having already finished observing the sky night.

Ron beamed as he watched the helmsman get off and began to fix him a drink, his hands incredibly agile as he grabbed a large watermelon and poked a hole in the middle of it.

With dexterity, he placed a kind of blender and began to squeeze the inside of the watermelon until leaving a watermelon smoothie inside it, to flavor it, he grabbed a few liquors and began to beat the watermelon while covering the hole.

As a strawberry for dessert, Ron put a white pill in the watermelon. Lucas, seeing that, looked very cautiously at the coconut he had in his hand because he noticed that they were the same pins that were used for fuel in the ship's kitchen oven.

"Ha, ha, ha... I hope I'm not going to be like Tomy's sad old man who hasn't wet his fish for 20 years" Ron laughed with euphoria while he patted the lookout's back.

"I'm sad? .... sad will you be who only know the love of some prostitutes" answered Tomy annoyed while he rubbed two rings that were on his ring finger

"A life traveling from island to island without finding a woman worth getting off this damn ship for!!" Tomy yelled, a little drunk, as he snatched the watermelon from Ron's hands and took a deep drink.

"You.....are the.....sad ones" he uttered angrily as he swallowed.

"The bitterness of a lonely heart knows no limits..." Said the helmsman, patting Tomy's back as he sat on a nearby box.

"Honey....do you still have that thing on your chest?!" The lookout said, quite annoyed, "My bitterness is better than your unhappy empty heart"

"Don't get so angry my friend, I know we are all a little irritable from so many stormy nights, but today we have to forget our past and admire the great... great future that is yet to come". The helmsman said somewhat tired by the result of the deviation of the ship.

He then looked at Lucas who started to grab his coconut nervously when they looked directly at him, "There's..... what you missed Lucas... If Adam was still alive... you really would know what a good bitch"

"That fat man for some reason had a gift with women, he always got us the best whores on the island and we didn't even have to pay them". Said the helmsman, looking at the ocean as if trying to find his friend lost in the reflection of the star.

Noticing his friend somewhat depressed, Ron began to move his agile hands preparing another drink and handing it over, he asked in a low voice, "And how lost are we?"

"Not enough for me not to drink tonight" The Helmsman answered with a smile, accepting a grapefruit with violet liquid from Ron's hand.

"That's good news," Ron smiled less worriedly, but then he started looking around as if searching for someone "And the captain? I thought he was stargazing up there with you"

Far from answering, the helmsman just pointed in the direction of the captain's cabin, while his mouth was busier with the grapefruit in his hands.

"It's wrong about Adam…." he replied as he watched Ron walking up the stairs

1