Chapter 2: Tentacles are a F*tanari’s Best Friend…? (♥)
8.7k 11 143
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Normally, whenever a woman ended up within the clutches of a tentacle monster slipping its lewd, warm tentacles all over her body, she would try to fight back or at least pretend to. At least, that was how it almost always went in hentai and the like.

But Aria was no woman, no. She was a futanari. Not only was she was a futanari, but she was, supposedly, the futanari goddess.

So, how did a futanari goddess react to suddenly being captured by tentacles, feeling more of their lengths sliding across her body with every second?

She reacted by drooling while wearing anything but the expression of a mature, feminine woman on her face. Instead, her expression belonged on the face of a drunken pervert as she found herself lifted up above a large, bulbous plant with red foliage. While most of the plant looked like—well, a regular but giant plant, it had fleshy tendrils that reached out from the inside of the flower that made up the center of its body.

“I—I was only thinking about going around getting a harem, I didn’t even think about how nice it might be to get violated by every monster I see,” Aria moaned out as she stared at the tentacles now circling around her breasts, tightly constricting them before pulling them out from her dress that barely covered them in the first place. “At least, the tentacle monsters. I—I think I would have to pass on anything like goblins and wolves. I wonder if this world has monster girls…”

As Aria’s cock grew and slipped out from her panties, pointing straight up into the air above her, her creative, authorial spirit overflowed with inspiration.

There she was, a futanari goddess happily getting groped by a tentacle plant monster that would surely do far lewder things to her than just grope her, and she was going to accept everything that it wanted to do to her with eager excitement.

But!

She wanted a harem!

If she was going to get a harem of cute girls, she needed to start somewhere… and where better to start than with the tentacle plant wanting to do wonderfully lewd things to her?

It was a common trope in the medium of translated novels featuring lewd things for monsters and animals to get turned into cute girls!

If Aria could turn the tentacle plant into a cute girl… she could add a tentacle plant monster girl to her harem. Then, not only would she have her first harem member to do all sorts of lewd things with, but she would have tentacles to play with—and to be played with—whenever she wanted!

However, there might have been a problem.

The tentacles that were coiling more and more around her body were finally about to reach her cock. As soon as one did… it acted confused. The tentacle immediately pulled back as soon as it rubbed up against her length as if there was a problem. It then tentatively moved forward to poke up against her shaft again… and then pulled away.

Maybe it can tell it’s got a girl… but doesn’t expect the dick? Aria thought. Though, whether the tentacles expected the dick or not didn’t stop every poke against her cock from making it twitch with pleasure.

“Just—just keep poking it like that,” Aria said with a breathy voice before one of her usual, perverted giggles left her lips. “Ah… being super sensitive is the best when I can keep going no matter how many times I cum.”

After all, the only thing wrong with premature ejaculation was that it usually meant things were over. But if the cock can stay hard and keep cumming no matter how many times it cums, then there’s no problem!

The only issue was that Aria was so focused on her cock, The Conqueror, that she paid no attention to the fact that one of the tentacles was poking against her lower lips as if to confirm that they really existed after discovering that she had a penis.

And once the tentacles confirmed that she did, in fact, have a pussy, there was one tentacle thicker than all the rest that rose up from within the center of the plant. It slithered through the air toward her, going between her legs, and positioned itself with its tip right in front of her new hole. Since it didn’t touch her yet, and because Aria couldn’t stop watching the tentacles exploring her shaft as they began to coil around it, pleasurably squeezing it, she had no idea that the newest tentacle was even there.

Or rather, she had no idea it was there until she felt it thrust into her without warning.

With her eyes open wide, it took Aria a few seconds to try and realize what was happening. All she did before was finger herself, yet now she felt something long and thick thrusting back and forth inside of her. It was a sensation she never experienced in her previous life, and it was also a sensation that caused her cock to wildly throb and cum. All she could do was moan out in pleasure—or rather, try to. Her moans were interrupted when she felt one of the smaller tentacles thrust into her mouth, its tip pushing into her throat to leak cum of its own into her as all of the remaining tentacles became filled with lustful vigor.

Most probably wouldn’t imagine a goddess being fucked in every hole by tentacles as standard practice for a divine figure, but Aria was all too happy to set the record straight by proving it very much was, in fact, standard practice.

Her second orgasm came soon after the first as the tentacles not only wrapped around her cock but began to pump up and down it. Given how slippery and warm they were, it felt like she had multiple, long tongues wrapped around her cock that were jacking her off just like hands would. Feeling that, her creative spirit rose up once more so that she could fantasize about having a couple of lamia girls “jacking off” her cock with their serpentine tongues. Maybe sisters? Or twins? Or maybe just one girl with two tongues? A single tongue that was split?

The possibilities were endless within Aria’s mind, and she was all too happy to indulge in her depraved imagination as the tentacles used her body for their pleasure. Several of them even took up place between her breasts to thrust back and forth between them, and that was when she realized something. It didn’t matter whether she was the one getting a titfuck or giving the titfuck. In either case, paizuri was hot, and that made her imagine finding another futanari so that they could basically sixty-nine each other… but replace simultaneous oral with simultaneous paizuri.

If there was one thing that was missing, though, it was a tentacle hole. Tentacle hentai featuring futanaris always involved a tentacle that could open up and suck the futa’s cock. Unfortunately, it didn’t seem like this one had such a tentacle seeing as how it—well, wasn’t sucking her cock if it existed.

Not that Aria needed sucked off to cum. Between all the different tentacles penetrating her and using her body while stroking her cock, she reached her fifth orgasm in almost no time at all. Every orgasm caused her cum to shoot up into the air only to come splashing back down against her, the tentacles, and the plant said tentacles belonged to.

Then she felt something familiar—something that she recognized all too well.

She could feel the tentacles throbbing.

They were about to cum.

Someday, I’ll get tentacle or cloning magic, and then you’re going to repay the favor after I turn you into a cute girl, Aria thought as she tried her hardest to pleasure the tentacles as much as she could. That involved sucking on the tentacle in her mouth, rolling and swirling her tongue around it, while using her elbows to press her breasts together as much as she could for the ones humping them. At the same time, her hands wrapped around a tentacle each and pumped them as if she were jacking off her own cock. There wasn’t much that she could do for the rest of them, but she was happy to let them continue doing what they wanted to her.

And before much longer, they came. Simultaneously, every tentacle, including those that were dedicated to simply holding her body up into the air, came. Their cum was nowhere near as thick nor as tasty as her own seed, but it was still better than what she could have hoped for. More of it would have been nice, but maybe it had to be split up to shoot out of every tentacle? She expected a tentacle monster to be able to cum more than her, but the total volume of cum didn’t even reach half as much of what Aria could shoot with every orgasm.

Not that she minded too much seeing as how the tentacles made her cum multiple times.

Then, finally, the tentacles pulled out of her. All but the few restraining her retracted away from her body, which made Aria pout for a moment, to hide back within the bulbous flower they came from.

“What? You can’t last a few more hours?” Aria asked, her cock still twitching despite having came so much again. “Come on,” she cooed. “It’s not every day you get to treat a futanari goddess as your personal toy! Why don’t you—”

The tentacles flipped her around to hang her upside down, her head directly over the opening of the flower that the tentacles came from.

Aria’s first thought was that things were about to get really kinky.

Then she noticed the skulls and bones sitting in the bottom of that transparent fluid inside of the flower.

“A-ah… you… you’re that kind of tentacle monster,” Aria said, followed by nervous giggling. “Carnivorous in more than one way…” She gulped, a bead of her sweat dripping off her forehead into the pool of liquid below. Said sweat sizzled upon impact. “Maybe… maybe it’s not a good idea to let any random tentacle monster have its way with me…”

Had it been a story that she was writing, the monster would have revealed that it was actually a girl by the end of it. A cute girl would have popped out from the flower, confessed her love, and they would have lived happily ever after! Screw risks and screw slow character development! She always wrote her waifus ready and eager to love and fuck straight from the start!

Unfortunately, that wasn’t what was happening.

Aria, now fully aware of just how much danger she was in, knew that she needed to think fast if she didn’t want to be dissolved for a plant’s afternoon snack.

“This… has turned into a difficult situation.”

Wew, I wasn't expecting to get over 200 readers within the first 24 hours. Thank you all for the support so far! There'll be another chapter this morning after this, and probably another later in the day!

143