Chapter 1: Reincarnation of the F*tanari Goddess (♥)
12.2k 30 175
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Day after day consisted of the same schedule for the infamous author who went by the pen name of “Aria Paizuria.” As for what that schedule was, it was: wake up, go on a walk, get a breakfast sandwich and coffee with too much sugar on the way back, sit down at the computer, and begin to write until eventually being too mentally drained to continue. After all, the bills needed paid, and writing turned out to be the best way of paying them without having to resort to something like a real job that involved following somebody else’s orders all day.

“Aria” really couldn’t complain, either. After all, they didn’t have to write anything hard like literary epics, they didn’t have to write the next biggest young adult fiction, nor did they have to write yet another LitRPG novel to inflate the market where the protagonist narrated about gaining a million stats and levels every single chapter so that all of the readers could feel masturbatory satisfaction over seeing numbers going up even faster than housing prices.

Instead, what Aria Paizuria wrote… was a plethora of simple, shameless smut. Not only was it smut, but it was, as far as Aria was concerned, the most cultured and high-brow of all smut. Only the truly sophisticated could appreciate it!

And the type of smut that Aria wrote…

Was futanari smut.

Indeed, Aria Paizuria was a shameless author of all things futanari. As the surname of the pen name may have implied to many, there was also a rather large focus on the act of paizuri. One could even say that the combination of futanari and paizuri was their niche that they dominated in the market. Of course, far more was written involving futanaris than just paizuri. That was just their favorite. It was also why almost all of their characters had large breasts and why most of the commissioned art they posted to social media involved it.

But, while on the topic of social media, Aria Paizuria had a secret that nobody else knew.

While Aria deliberately appeared as a woman and claimed to be one due to realizing that her stories were more popular when she pretended to be a woman, the truth was that—well, she was not a she. She was, in fact, a he. The woman known as Aria Paizuria was a false entity who was legally known as Trace Richards. Though, in Trace’s defense, he always did think it would be fun to be a girl. The only thing keeping him from really being one was his desire to keep his cock. What was the point in living without a dick? He couldn’t get blowjobs and titfucks without a dick! He wanted to be a girl, but he needed his dick! Unfortunately, futanaris didn’t exist in the real world outside of hentai and porn where women wore obviously fake cocks that were often considerably oversized, not that he had a problem with that.

Still, it was because of his want to be a girl that he often presented as one in public. Even during his morning walks, he would dress up as a girl and everybody he came across mistook him for one. As far as he was concerned, that would be the closest he could ever get to being a futanari. People thought he was a girl, but he still had his trusty dick.

It was during one of his morning walks while wearing thigh-highs, a skirt, and stuffed blouse with his favorite wig that he came across an unmarked book on the ground. Being an author who loved to both read and write, he couldn’t resist checking it out… only to find that there was not a single word written within its pages.

“Eh? How strange,” Trace said, flipping through it multiple times just to confirm that there really wasn’t anything but empty pages within. “Maybe a new journal that somebody dropped?” He looked around to see if there was anybody who might have dropped it, but the cool air of the morning kept all of the usuals he encountered on his walk indoors that morning. “Well, it would be a waste to leave it here… and it will only get ruined if I do, so… I guess you’re mine now! I’ve needed a new journal anyways.”

With a new journal acquired, Trace finished the rest of his walk and returned home with his usual coffee and breakfast sandwich. It was a good morning with the acquisition of a new journal for free, so he made sure to get extra sausage with his usual sausage sandwich.

 

Upon making it back to his apartment and finishing his breakfast, Trace decided to break in his new journal. He sat next to the window overlooking the city streets below, which was the best view he could get in the city, and brought his favorite pen to the book’s first page.

Once upon a time, a random dude found an empty book on the sidewalk. The end.

Man, what a great story, right? I bet that would totally captivate everybody. All that’s missing is a cute girl getting fucked by a futa. You know, it’s a shame that things like organs exist. They really get in the way of having unrealistic fun. I mean, let’s be real here. Have you ever seen the size of most futa dicks in hentai and fake porn? Those things would probably kill anybody they penetrate.

We need to live in a world where girls can get fucked by massive futa dicks without them… you know, dying. That would be a great world. It would be an even better world if I could get isekai’ed to it or something and turned into a futa. I know that monster reincarnation is all the rage, but who would want to turn into a monster when they could turn into a futa instead? Now, maybe I could get behind turning into a tentacle monster… but that’s just not the same. Futanari all the way. Especially if I get big tits, too. Then I could give myself titfucks. Just walk around all day with my dick casually sticking up between my boobs. Go shopping with my dick up there and be cumming between my own boobs while talking to some random, unsuspecting guy trying to sell me an apple or something. That’d be awesome.

The only thing that would be even more awesome is getting to titfuck somebody else. I figure that since they would be my tits, it would be kind of like masturbating. It’s just not the same when it’s your own hand instead of somebody else’s.

Yeah. I’d need a waifu. A waifu who travels with me and lets me fuck her all the time. Maybe I should write a story like that?

Wait. If I’m going to start a new story… it needs to be a LitRPG. I mean, LitRPG is like, the easy route to success. Smut and LitRPG. Can’t get a better recipe for that if you want those views. So, let’s see.

A story about a guy who gets isekai’ed to a fantasy world, is reincarnated as a futa with a huge dick and big tits in a world where women aren’t in horrifying amounts of pain from having their wombs pounded—well, with it being possible in general, same with cum inflation, and the world has an RPG-like system where he gets more powerful over time and readers get to jerk off both over the lewd futa scenes AND the “brrrrr numbers go up” parts. Oh, and the protagonist collects a harem of top-tier waifus. Human girls, animal girls, monster girls—all sorts of girls who all end up addicted to his—her, dick. Like, we’re talking girls who are so addicted to her dick that they cum just from seeing it. Or just from smelling it. Or just from licking it. Yeah, that’s hot. Have to have those extremely thirsty girls who act all cute normally but then turn into drooling, trembling messes as soon as they see her dick. Nobody can resist when they get a look at it. But also, everybody is eighteen or older and consenting just to avoid any potential rule issues. Don’t need somebody trying to cancel me because they think I’m justifying rape just by writing about a world where women get super horny super easily. Moving on, there needs to be some sort of overall plot other than just lewds. Wait, her cum needs to have magical effects or something, like being able to heal people. Or buff them. Could cum in a bottle and then have one of the harem waifus chug it down in the middle of a fight to heal. Alright, back to plot. Readers won’t stick around and be as excited for it if there isn’t at least some semblance of an interesting plot going on in the background. Demon lord? Nah, too generic… says the guy writing about a smut isekai litrpg idea. Alright, what about… the world is really lewd but now there’s a holy church or something trying to ruin all the fun? Nah. We’ve had enough stories where the church is actually evil. Honestly, I should go for the reverse. The church can be good this time. Maybe they worship futanaris. Yeah, a futanari-worshipping church. But what about the plot? Not the “plot,” but the PLOT. Maybe it could be a slice-of-life adventure of sorts where she just goes around solving different problems? I mean, that’s probably going to happen anyways, but there should be a serious plot to go with it. Man, I wish I could just probe the mind of every reader in the world to find out what the most common plot they all want is. I mean, I could just say fuck it and come up with it as I go. That’s what most authors do anyways. If only readers knew how much random stuff we pull out of our asses that they think is planned but is actually made up on the spot most of the time.

Wait. I’m already writing… how many stories now? Five? Six? I can’t even remember how many ongoing serials I already have. I really, really shouldn’t start a new series… but what if this is the one? What if this is the one that makes it big and then I never have to stress about money again?

Pfftttttt. Yeah, right. A futanari litrpg isekai fantasy making it big enough to no longer care about money. I might be delusional sometimes, but not THAT delusional.

If only somebody could write it for me without having to hire a ghost writer.

Hey, book. I know we just met, but I think we know each other pretty well by now. Consider the following: you magically poof this story into existence for me, and I’ll love you forever and you’ll be the only book I ever pick up again for the rest of time. Deal? Just, make sure to cum up with a plot for me. Heh, get it? Cum up with a plot instead of come up with one? Ahem. But yeah. Take everything I just said and turn it into a book for me, please. I promise to spend all my money marketing for it if you do. And to love you forever and stuff.  But yeah, don’t forget the plot. I don’t know what to do for it, so I’ll leave the plot up to you and you can surprise me.

With that, Trace pulled his pen away from the book’s pages and looked over what he wrote before saying, “I think I need a girlfriend if this is how I spend my free time. Well, whatever. Not like anybody is ever going to see my word vomit. It’d be pretty embarrassing if any readers ever did see it.” He gave the last page he wrote on a couple of gentle pants before grabbing the book’s front and closing it shut.

A brilliant rainbow of lights swirled out from the book’s pages immediately after, causing Trace to jump back in his chair and crash onto the floor from surprise as they created a vortex in the air above their source.

“Did—did I get pranked? Is there a hidden camera? Is a bunch of rainbow glitter about to spray around the room because I took somebody’s property that isn’t mine?” Trace asked, recalling the videos he watched online whenever procrastinating completing his books.

Once the vortex stabilized, it began to swirl faster and faster until it generated a pulling force that lifted Trace up off the floor and sucked him toward it.

It was in that moment that he realized something.

Either his mind broke harder than a hentai girl in school who just met an octopus and now he was having some sort of insane delusion, or…

He was about to get isekai’ed.

Hoping that it was the latter, he remembered something. Every time he read or attempted to write a story involving isekai where the protagonist was in denial at first, or just struggling to believe and accept things in general, readers always complained in the comments. He dealt with that many times. After all, how dare a normal person struggle to believe that they just got sucked into a fantasy world!

If I’m about to become an isekai protagonist, I’m going to be the kind that doesn’t piss people off by refusing to accept the situation! I’m going to accept everything at face value and roll with it! If the readers are going to hate me, it’s going to be for my personality, not my lack of acceptance! Trace thought to himself. Well, not like there are going to be readers to judge me anyways unless it turns out that I’m actually inside of a book. Wait, what if I am? If people can believe that we’re all in a simulation, what if I’m in a book?

It was a truly absurd question that could never be verified nor debunked, but it was the last question that ran through his mind as he was sucked into that swirling portal above the book.

 

The next thing Trace knew, he found himself floating in front of a mirror in an utterly black space devoid of all light. Despite the lack of light sources, though, the mirror was still perfectly illuminated and revealed that he currently looked like… a mannequin. A featureless mannequin.

Having read countless isekai and VRMMORPG stories before, he had an idea about what he was supposed to do and conjured up a single image in his mind.

The image of a cute girl.

In an instant, his reflection—his body, turned from a featureless mannequin into a cute, petite girl with short, blonde hair and a slightly boyish body. She had a sort of tomboyish, childhood friend look going on. The kind of girl who lived next door as a kid and grew up to maintain that boyish personality while developing a mature body.

“So, I was right. This is one of those mirrors that shows how I’m going to look when I reincarnate,” Trace said to himself—well, in the moment, herself.

Next, she looked at her reflection’s chest and imagined her breasts growing larger. Surely enough, they did, and Trace found her hands on her tits within an instant. “Nice.”

However, there was one more thing missing.

If Trace really did just get isekai’ed and was in the process of creating her dream body, then there was something that she needed to add—something that was an absolute requirement, or else she was just going to give herself a man’s body.

And that.

Was a penis.

Trace pulled down her shorts and imagined a penis growing over where her new hole was. She wasn’t sure it would work… but practically screamed from excitement when she realized that it did.

A dick grew.

Her dick grew.

“Holy—holy futa balls,” Trace said as she watched her cock grow larger and larger. “This—I don’t care if I might have potentially gone crazy, I’m legit just going to accept this all as truth because nothing could be better than this. If I’ve gone crazy, fuck it, don’t care! I’m a futa!” Trace jumped up and down in excitement, both her breasts and her cock bouncing along with her jumps. “Wait. Balls.”

Balls.

Futanari balls.

Perhaps one of the most dividing questions among those who were into futanari.

Should a futanari have balls or no balls?

Many said yes to balls. Just as many said no to balls.

Trace now found herself in a situation where she needed to decide whether or not she wanted balls. There was a chance she wouldn’t be able to customize her appearance again after her reincarnation, so she wanted to make sure that she wouldn’t have any regrets.

“Balls, or no balls. Balls, or no balls. No balls, or balls,” Trace repeated over, and over, and over again as she paced back and forth in the infinite void. "Even the patron saint of futanari lovers everywhere, Bosshi, sometimes draws futa with balls… and other times without them. I think, I think… I might have to go with…”

Trace closed her eyes and dramatically pointed at the mirror. A moment later and she opened her eyes to see the result of her choice—the decision of her heart, guided by hentai futanari’s greatest artists.

A pair of large, heavy orbs hung down beneath her new cock over her pussy.

A single tear ran down her cheek.

“They would even put the Dragon Balls to shame,” Trace said as she sniffled from pride. “Alright! Next. Before I get more specific, I need to figure out an actual body. I like the tomboy childhood friend look, but not for a protagonist. If anything, a lead character would look elegant! Graceful! Beautiful! The kind of futa with the feminine charm that could seduce anybody who looks her way! Like a princess, almost, but not the smug kind that laughs like Santa with a hand over her mouth. If anything… wait, aren’t I basically just describing my cross-dressing style?”

Trace looked like a lightbulb just went off over her head. With an image in mind for exactly how she wanted to look, she dramatically pointed at the mirror once more and visualized her fantasy into reality!

No more was she a cute, tomboyish, girl-next-door, childhood friend type. Instead, she grew taller, bustier, and her short hair extended down to her waist while turning white. Her eyes, previously green, turned blue. Her boyish features became the features of a mature, attractive woman. Her thighs thickened, her breasts expanded, her hips widened, and her waist shrunk. As for her clothes, she was left with a simple, white dress that left plenty of skin on display, especially her cleavage, that made her look like some sort of Roman goddess of fertility or love.

That was one way to look at her, anyways.

The other way to look at her was how Trace would describe her new body. “Perfect. Ten-out-of-ten-sultry onee-san energy. Noble, sultry onee-san futa. Could anybody ask for a better protagonist? Well, probably, but their tastes would be trash. I am literally perfect—wait. No. I’m still missing something.”

Trace looked down at her cock that, on her new, taller body, looked too small for her liking… despite it being above average already for a normal, human man.

It needed to be bigger.

With a perverted blush on her cheeks, Trace visualized the cock into growing larger and larger… until it had no problem sliding right up between her exposed cleavage. The moment it did, she couldn’t help but to moan and twitch. “H-holy futa balls,” she said once again. “This… this definitely feels better than masturbating.” It felt so good that she was almost afraid of reaching a hand toward it to touch her own, new length. And as soon as she did… she felt a shock of pleasure travel up her spine as a bubble of precum formed at the tip of her new rod that stood between her breasts.

“Heh… heh, heh, if I—if I make it just a little bit bigger… I could even… I could even suck it myself. Heh. Heh, heh, heh.” The wider her smile grew, the longer her cock became, her balls growing larger to remain looking proportionate. “Even when my hand touches it… it feels like somebody else is.”

Trace looked to the left.

Trace looked to the right.

Trace looked down at her new cock, its leaking tip sticking up from between her breasts that were more than large enough to completely wrap around its thick girth.

She couldn’t hold back. It was impossible to. That was why she dropped to her knees and, almost nervously at first as if she was afraid of what pleasure she might feel, began to move her hips back and forth to slide her cock up and down between her breasts.

Did it matter that she used to be a man? No, of course not. As far as Trace was considered, only weak men and liars would deny the chance to suck and titfuck themselves if it was possible. That was why she had no shame whatsoever when it came to speeding up the pace of her thrusts to more rapidly hump her own breasts as the interior of her cleavage began slick with a rather copious amount of thick, sticky precum.

“Even—a-aahn, even my cum is like it’s out of a hentai now!” Trace moaned out in excited arousal. More precum, if it could even be called that, had already leaked out from her than what regular men would be able to cum in total with a week of jacking off.

It was impossible to resist giving in to the pleasure she felt.

“If—if everything else is changing, then—then my name needs to go, too,” Trace moaned out as she continued humping away at herself. “Aria! Aria Paizuria! Might—might as well go all the way!” Trace—no, Aria, could barely even speak between her moans.

And what better way for a new futanari named Aria Paizuri to cum for the first time than by titfucking herself?

Even though less than a minute had passed, she was ready to orgasm harder than she ever came in her entire life. She felt both the overwhelming pleasure of a cock’s ejaculation and the rolling waves of a woman’s orgasm as her arousal poured out from her pussy at the same time as a thick rope of cum shot up into the air from her cock.

All she could do at that point was practically curl into a fetal position as her entire body trembled from pleasure. Her toes curled, her mouth released a constant flurry of heated breaths, and her throbbing cock kept pumping more and more cum out into the air. Even edging for ten hours straight that one time before cumming couldn’t even begin to compare to the pleasure that Aria felt now.

Once she did finally recover, she straightened her back out again and looked down at her cock… just in time for one final spurt of cum to shoot right onto her face. Even that one, little, final spurt was enough to make her look like she just got done filming a bukkake porno.

And she just could not resist letting her tongue slip out from between her lips to lick at the cum dribbling down next to them.

Aria’s eyes shot wide open as soon as she tasted her cum.

Now, out of curiosity, she tasted her own cum before. It tasted—well, not very good. It tasted like cum. It was bitter, the texture was strange, and it was overall unpleasant.

But this?

This was different.

Aria’s cum was smooth, yet thick. Almost like honey but a bit less viscous. Or perhaps like condensed milk. Then there was the taste. The taste was… beyond anything she ever tasted before. She knew that she wrote down wanting magic cum, but she didn't recall writing any mention of cum actually tasting good. Fortunately, by a normal person’s standards, cum tasting good and being magical were basically the same thing given that they were equally impossible normally. Her cum was sweet, like a dessert, but not overwhelmingly so. It tasted like it had a perfectly balanced flavor that nobody would ever call anything but delicious.

It was too good.

Impossibly good.

She needed more.

Aria wanted more pleasure. More cum. More everything.

So, with a perverted grin on her mature, womanly face, she eyed her cock and got back to work.

 

Aria lost track of time by the end of it all. She also stopped keeping track of how many times she came somewhere around the twentieth time, and that was only at the start of her fun with herself.

Looking around, the black void was now painted white all over, and she herself was more covered than anything else. The bare skin of her breasts wasn’t even visible anymore underneath the layers of thick seed that she sprayed onto herself over, and over, and over again.

“I—I could die happy, right now,” Aria said, flopping onto her back as she stared up at the cum-covered ceiling. Apparently, she wasn’t actually in an infinitely black void. She was actually in a rather small, black room with walls, a ceiling, and all that. That was how she managed to almost completely paint the ceiling white.

“I don’t even care about being isekai’ed with an OP cheat skill or anything,” Aria continued. “Having an OP cock like this… is more than I could ever ask for.”

Far more time than Aria could realize had passed during her state of endlessly pleasuring herself. However, it was finally time for that state to come to an end. Her cock was too sensitive to continue. Even just touching the shaft caused her to cringe from how painfully sensitive it was. “Well… at least I built up some endurance and got used to how this body works. Wait… I haven’t—I haven’t even tried putting anything in me yet. What if… I do it just by using that?” Aria reached down to beneath her heavy, tired sack was to find her clit and the entrance to her pussy. Touching them didn’t bring out that same pleasure she felt from playing with her cock… but they were still usable without being too sensitive.

That perverted giggling left her mouth once again as she got to work.

 

After another period of time that was absolutely ridiculous, Aria officially conquered herself. It was impossible to go any more than she already did. Her cock, her clit, her pussy, her tits, her nipples—her entire body was just far too sensitive to use any further. Even rolling onto her side so that she could stand up was so difficult that she almost collapsed into her own puddle of cum. Which, given its taste, wouldn’t have been a bad thing.

But regardless, she stood up straight for the first time in… many, many hours.

“I think… I officially know everything there is to know about this body now,” Aria said, looking at herself in the mirror. Well, she tried to, anyways. There was so much cum on it that she had to wipe it out of the way which was much easier said than done given how thick it was. Eventually, though, she was able to see the mess that she turned herself into. “This… might be a bit much,” she said. “And I think I’ve already gotten all the enjoyment I can get out of being covered in my own cum for this long, so…” She visualized herself being free of cum. An instant later and her imagination became her reality as the cum completely disappeared from her body.

Fortunately, at that point, one could say that she was officially no longer horny… which was an almost impossible feat for her that she never even considered possible before. Because she shot out every single last droplet of arousal that she had, in multiple ways, her cock and balls managed to calm down and both shrunk to a much more manageable size that were able to fit within the delicate, regal panties she had on underneath her dress.

“I think I mindbroke myself so hard that I entered a state of post-nut clarity,” Aria said to her reflection. “I wonder if any girls in hentai have ever been broken so hard that they cleared their minds.” She took a deep breath and sighed. “Good thing this isn’t a story I’m writing. Even my degenerate readers wouldn’t want to read about a futanari masturbating non-stop in the first chapter.”

Right?

“Okay! I’m happy with this look. What’s next? Class selection or something, usually, right?” Aria asked, looking around for a moment before the cum-stained room around her disappeared.

Surely enough, she was right. To some extent, anyways. It was, in fact, time to choose a class… but she didn’t have much say in the matter as only a single option presented itself to her on a floating status screen in front of her.

~Class Name: Archivist (☆☆☆)~

~Role: Support~

~Description: The Archivist is an exotic support class that excels in manipulating the battlefield and aiding their allies. Not only are they able to treat their tome as an infinite spell book, but they are able to alter reality itself based on what they write within their tome. An Archivist can both write down a healing spell that they have learned from another to use on their own as well as describe the tree next to their enemy as being old and frail to drop it atop their head.~

~Starting Skill: Study (☆☆  - I). By activating this skill, you gain increased concentration that allows you to better observe the world around you, clueing you in on the internal workings of both magic and machines. This can be used to learn new spells and skills, but only if they are equal to or lower than the level of the skill. Skills and spells acquired this way cannot be leveled up nor evolved. Duration: 15 seconds. Cooldown: 90 seconds. Cost: 15 MP.~

~Starting Skill: Speed Writing (☆☆  - I). Activating this skill will allow you to write at an incredible speed without mistakes even in the middle of combat. Duration: 10 seconds. Cooldown: 60 seconds. Cost: 20 MP.~

~Starting Skill: Commit Edit (☆☆ - I). Once you have described something you wish to change within your tome, you may activate this skill to commit the description to reality. The degree to which things can be changed depends on your skill level, available mana, and what you are attempting to change. Duration: Instant. Cooldown: 120 seconds. Cost: variable MP.~

~Primary Weapon: Archivist’s Tome~

~Available Armor: Light~

~Starting Stats~

  • Strength: 6
  • Vitality: 8
  • Dexterity: 9
  • Intelligence: 15
  • Wisdom: 12
  • Charisma: 10

~Class Evolutions Available~

“Woah,” Aria said after reading everything presented to her. “That’s… honestly kind of awesome sounding. I was about to be disappointed I don’t get to pick between something lame like mage or warrior, but how could I be disappointed when this is what I’m being forced into? Plus it’s fitting anyways! And I’ve never heard of a class like this before. The closest thing I can think of is using books to cast spells and summon monsters, but that’s it. It kind of sounds like that’s what I’m doing, but with the added bonus of getting to alter reality itself? I wonder… if I can rank that skill up super high… would it be possible to do some seriously crazy things? Would I be able to write that the ocean is actually cum instead of water and it happens?”

The possibilities were potentially endless. Aria was content with simply having an incredible body and cock, but it turned out that she got what appeared to be an amazing class, too, that definitely had OP cheat potential like in most stories.

However, as she accepted the class by pressing the “Accept” button at the bottom of the window, she had no idea that she was about to read was what would truly be her OP cheat.

~Reincarnation of the Futanari Goddess Detected~

~Legendary Race Acquired~

~You are no longer a Human. Your race has been changed to Awoken Futanari.~

~Race Name: Returned Futanari (☆☆☆☆☆)~

~Description: The Returned Futanari is the first stage of the Futanari Goddess upon her return to the world. While she is greatly limited in this form, it is possible to unlock the rest of her former powers to reobtain the godhood she once reigned with. But even with this first stage of divinity, she has access to the ultimate weapon she once ruled over the Divine Court with, The Conqueror.~

~Racial Trait: Futa Cock. Unlike the cocks of men regardless of their species, the cock of a Futanari is impossible to hurt others with. It guarantees that whoever it may penetrate will feel nothing but pure pleasure while preventing all possible injuries from penetration.~

~Racial Trait: Delicious Seed. The seed of a Futanari always tastes exactly how the taster of it wants it to. Whether it tastes sweet or savory, sour or bitter, like fruit or even meat, it will always taste as delicious as it possibly can no matter who tastes it.~

~Racial Trait: Endless Reservoirs. A Futanari never runs out of cum no matter how many times she may ejaculate, and every shot is just as voluminous as the one before it.~

~Racial Trait: The Conqueror. As the reincarnation of the Futanari Goddess, you have access to the unique system: The Conqueror.~

~Racial Trait: Goddess’s Talent. As a member of the Divine Court, either past or present, you gain experience at a vastly increased rate.~

~Racial Skill: Proselytize Apostle (☆☆☆☆☆ - I). As the reincarnation of the Futanari Goddess, it is your divine right to recruit others into serving and worshipping you. The most devoted of your worshippers may be proselytized to become your apostles. Your apostles will benefit from increased experience gain, gain a new Charisma-based skill that will help them proselytize others, and experience even more pleasure when engaging in any sexual acts with you. This skill may only be used on women who currently have their wombs full of your holy seed and they must not only declare their love and worship for you, but genuinely believe in it as well. The number of apostles you may have will increase as the skill’s level does. Current apostle total: 1. Duration: Instant. Cooldown: 1 day. Cost: 90% of total MP.~

~Starting Stats:~

  • Strength: 12
  • Vitality: 20
  • Dexterity: 11
  • Intelligence: 18
  • Wisdom: 14
  • Charisma: 25

~Race Ascensions Possible~

~Unique System: The Conqueror~

~Description: The Conqueror is not just the name of the Futanari Goddess’s divine cock, but the ultimate tool of pleasure and justice. As a symbol of love, justice, and sex, The Conqueror has transcended beyond being a simple penis and is as important to the Futanari Goddess as her soul is, capable of even conquering the divine with untold pleasure. To make such a feat possible, The Conqueror grows and becomes more powerful as the Futanari Goddess does, and it may even be customized to become the perfect cock for any situation. Having its own level, it is able to gain experience through sexual encounters, and the higher the level of The Conqueror, the more powerful its special effects will be.~

~Current Slots: 2/5~

~Slot 1: Undeniable Lust. This effect brings forth the lust of all who see The Conqueror. It cannot create arousal where there is none, but it makes one’s lust an undeniable truth when it does exist. Those who willingly submit to their desire will find both their lust and pleasure dramatically increased.~

~Slot 2: Healing Honey. Imbued with the honey once renown across the world for being able to heal any ailment, The Conqueror’s cum is capable of healing wounds and ailments when consumed. The more of The Conqueror’s cum that is consumed, the more rapidly an individual will recover from any damage or detrimental effects plaguing them.~

~Slot 3: Empty.~

~Slot 4: Empty.~

~Slot 5: Empty.~

Aria stood there, looking down at the window, blinking a few times as she made sure that she really understood what she just read. As far as she could tell… it sounded like she was the reincarnation of a futanari goddess? Was that really right? She wasn’t just some random futa? She was a goddess?

More importantly, all of those buffs to her cock sounded great! “This dick… no, The Conqueror is seriously impressive! So I never run out of cum, my cum always tastes good and can heal people, anybody attracted to my cock won’t be able to deny their own lust, and I never have to worry about hurting anybody no matter how big I am and no matter how small they are! I wonder if there’ll be any fairy girls. Heh. A tiny fairy girl getting inflated like a balloon by The Conqueror… I want to make it happen. Anyways, I guess it sounds like the plot is going to be me building a religion? Or maybe it should be called a cult. Hmm. Religion. Being a goddess sounds better than being a cult leader. What I’m really curious about is just how much of this is real or flavor text made up for me. I mean, it would be nice to believe that I’m actually the reincarnation of some futanari goddess, but that’s probably just flavor text, right? There’s no way I used to be a goddess in my past life. But, I did say I was going to accept everything at face value… which means that I’m the reincarnation of a futanari goddess.”

Aria held her hands up in front of her face before looking down at her crotch. She tried to look down at it, anyways. Actually seeing it was kind of impossible due to the size of her breasts sticking out to block the view. “I think I’m narcissistic enough to accept being a goddess as reality. But if I’m a goddess… shouldn’t I have been immortal? And why wasn’t I in this world before? Why was I on boring Earth as some boring guy instead? Maybe something bad happened to me. I could imagine that.” The creative spirit of Aria that fueled her to be an author kicked in. “Maybe I was wronged and banished by somebody else. It sounds like there might be other gods and goddesses, so maybe they were jealous of my cock and kicked me out? But now I’m back! Ah… going up against some gods and goddesses sounds like a lot of hard work, but that just means I have to make The Conqueror stronger than ever before! Wait, that also means… I could totally get some goddesses in my harem, right? Making a goddess addicted to my cock sounds pretty nice. Heh. Heh, heh.”

Needless to say, the perverted chuckling began once more.

“Okay, okay! Let’s try not to get too excited. I’m curious about how the rest of this world is going to work and what it’s going to be like,” Aria said, giving her face a couple of gentle slaps on her cheeks to regain her focus. “Everything looks good to me. Better than good! Perfect! Anything else?” She closed the newest status window in front of her only for another one to pop up.

~Information~

~Name: Aria Paizuria~

~Race: Returned Futanari (☆☆☆☆☆)~

~Age: 24~

~Class: Archivist (☆☆☆)~

~Level: 1~

~Achievements: 0~

~Titles: 0~

~Traits: Delicious Seed, Endless Reservoirs, Futa Cock, The Conqueror

~Skills: Commit Edit (☆☆ - I), Proselytize Apostle (☆☆☆ - I), Speed Writing (☆☆ - I), Study (☆☆ - I)~

~The Conqueror Level: 1~

~The Conqueror Slots: 2/5 (Undeniable Lust, Healing Honey)~

~Total Stats~

~Health: 74 / 74~

~Mana: 92 / 92~

~Energy: 68 / 68~

~Strength: 18~

~Vitality: 28~

~Dexterity: 20~

~Intelligence: 33~

~Wisdom: 26~

~Charisma: 35~

Aria nodded along as she read the status window. “Alright! Everything looks good, I think.” With that, she closed the latest window which prompted a few moments of silence before a new, swirling vortex of magical energy appeared in front of her. Wearing a confident, excited expression, Aria thrust her arm forward toward the vortex and declared, “I’m ready! It’s time for the futa goddess to return to the world and spread the joy of futanari!”

The vortex sucked her in and filled her vision with a spinning rainbow of colors… before popping her out on the other side—in the fantasy world that she was waiting for.

That variety of colors was replaced in an instant by a palette that mostly consisted of greens and browns as Aria found herself in the starting region of what ninety percent of fantasy stories started out with: a forest.

She looked down at herself to make sure she still looked the same as before and, surely enough, she did. She then stood up and looked around with sparkles in her eyes and a smile curling her lips. “It—it actually worked. This is definitely the beginning of an isekai LitRPG! Now all I have to do is fight for survival and grind to level up, right? I think I can manage that. Then I’ll find my first waifu and start building my harem!”

The rustling of a nearby bush grabbed Aria’s attention and made her look at it. Soon after, a small, blue slime jumped out of it and landed on the ground in front of her, wobbling around with its jelly-like body.

“Heh. You’re cute, but I’m sorry, I’m going to turn you into experience,” Aria said, her excited smiling turning into one that belonged more on a devil’s face than a goddess’s face.

However, before she could do anything, she felt something warm and slippery slide around her wrists and ankles from behind her.

And when she looked down, she noticed that they were red, phallic tentacles.

“A-ah. S-so, this is that kind of beginning.”

The tentacles tightened their grip around her limbs and then pulled her back off her feet, causing a surprised yelp to escape her lips as she was pulled toward the source of the tentacles.

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! It's a lot longer than I thought it would be (that's what she said, heh), but I wanted to make sure to cover the beginning, some lewd stuff, and then also cover the LitRPG stuff so that people know the basics of what's what! Future chapters will be considerably shorter, but still at least 1k words a chapter, and I would like to update daily but no promises.

Please look forward to some wiggly tentacles next chapter!

175